Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol  (Read 26963 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:05:05 PM

Read the whitepaper, but din't get the point. We have Deep Onion, pgp, Telegram ...
What is the special thing at this coin and why should I buy a coin for cryptography which is implemented already in many products?
I am not an experienced man, but if I can't understood the benefit from this, maybe potential investors also don't get the point.

WWAM is standardized decentralized protocol. Developers can build any kind of applications that need to communicate with the internet on top of it. Instead of everyone doing their own thing and in many cases failing at it. When Telegram says decentralized they mean that their servers are spread globally, but still under their control. With WWAM everybody with a node has a piece of the server.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:08:47 PM

Excellent project, Dev, I hope we can evolve more and more.
Sincerely, I look forward to the next steps of this attractive ICO.
Let's go further. Good luck to us
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:10:42 PM

Hey great news, WWAM is gold on https://www.coinschedule.com/
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:22:14 PM

Yes,now the telegram is safe enough,then why we use your system?
can dev show us the project features compared to telegram and so on
This project isnt only about security sir, but also about anonimity
And this project is more about protocol instead of app like telegram
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:00:14 PM

I am happy to be involved in this crypto currency Smiley Moreover, its just the beginning, i think that WWAM will be bigger each days. The start of the ico is great, even gold on coinexchange i have read before, so it will go better and better. The project deserve it and have no real concurrence. When the protocol will be launch a lot of people will be sad to have miss their chance to have WWAM at ico price.
toolucky98

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:14:12 PM

Big bounty campaign is a good way to attract potential investors and help to spread the word out, but it is also a double edge sword if you pay high it will affect the price. and considering that many people have been buying and creating new account just to double dip in a bounty is alarming.
Thats why you should not make the bounty campaign carelessly.
Of course you must set the price correctly and prevent the account spammer with Terms and Conditions.
dimifi

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 05:48:11 PM

btw, wwam is listed on https://www.coinschedule.com/ as a GOLD STATUS ICO

this means, go buy and get rich in the future Smiley

nah, it just means that this project is really worth the investment, since it is backuped by many people, which will fruit even more in the future Smiley

thanks for pointing it out, thats are great news for the WWAM project!
Ohh ! That realy good news! That will definetly help to faster the project..When the next stop ?! Cheesy
CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:52:35 PM

Big bounty campaign is a good way to attract potential investors and help to spread the word out, but it is also a double edge sword if you pay high it will affect the price. and considering that many people have been buying and creating new account just to double dip in a bounty is alarming.
Of course you must set the price correctly and prevent the account spammer with Terms and Conditions.

Participants in our bounty campaign are watched carefully. We actually already banned and revoked the bounties of some users for violating the terms and condition. We take that very seriously.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:56:25 PM

Read the whitepaper, but din't get the point. We have Deep Onion, pgp, Telegram ...
What is the special thing at this coin and why should I buy a coin for cryptography which is implemented already in many products?
I am not an experienced man, but if I can't understood the benefit from this, maybe potential investors also don't get the point.

WWAM is standardized decentralized protocol. Developers can build any kind of applications that need to communicate with the internet on top of it. Instead of everyone doing their own thing and in many cases failing at it. When Telegram says decentralized they mean that their servers are spread globally, but still under their control. With WWAM everybody with a node has a piece of the server.

You're right, WWAM is a PROTOCOL, an anon protocol ,not an app like telegram, and speaking of deep onion, only thing I can see is a 400+ pages of nothing in that thread. Are you anon on telegram? Of course not, if an institution will investigate it I am sure they'll come up with names a addresses

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:08:00 PM

You're right, WWAM is a PROTOCOL, an anon protocol ,not an app like telegram, and speaking of deep onion, only thing I can see is a 400+ pages of nothing in that thread. Are you anon on telegram? Of course not, if an institution will investigate it I am sure they'll come up with names a addresses

Yes that is the sweet stuff about the project, anybody could create a DISQUS like app on top of the PROTOCOL, or a messenger, or a skype, or integrate it in their websaite, program, game, or pretty much everywhere, and the more people use it, the bigger the PROTOCOL becomes, and the more secure it gets, and of course, the more revenue it obtains, so yeah this is a pretty good deal.
thedue

Activity: 662

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:18:18 PM

Participants in our bounty campaign are watched carefully. We actually already banned and revoked the bounties of some users for violating the terms and condition. We take that very seriously.

Good to hear! This means the people that are doing everything right will get more  Wink
dimifi

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 07:31:55 PM

Im not tech savy so sorry for question if its dump as **** but do this project will be more secure that Wickrme or signal?
toolucky98

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:52:46 PM

Yeah i already know that, what i mean before was for chichidori's opinion
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:15:40 PM

Yeah i already know that, what i mean before was for chichidori's opinion

My bad  Grin
guesswhat

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:40:46 PM

The web site says only 26 ETH collected so far, this number is an disappointment for me. I hoped the project could collect much more than this. The idea is useful even the existing examples. Using a remote server to identify email clients, chat applications and messaging software is a smart idea.
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:29:42 PM

The web site says only 26 ETH collected so far, this number is an disappointment for me. I hoped the project could collect much more than this. The idea is useful even the existing examples. Using a remote server to identify email clients, chat applications and messaging software is a smart idea.

We are working on a re-vamp of the announcement thread, and a more detailed roadmap to answer some popular demand. Possibly bringing some more details and changes to the whitepaper as well.
Perhaps we will be bale to spark the interest of more investors  Wink
rmyg5907

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:32:02 AM

I am in the list still,lol
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:34:46 AM

We are working on a re-vamp of the announcement thread, and a more detailed roadmap to answer some popular demand. Possibly bringing some more details and changes to the whitepaper as well.
Perhaps we will be bale to spark the interest of more investors  Wink

I've got the impression that lots of people mistake your project just for a kind of app like telegram et al. I think it's important to make it crystalclear that it is not, but much more.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:49:06 PM

WWAM team said many time that the project is a protocol. So if someone will developp an app with this protocol he can. That is why the project is so good, cause its an open source protocol, that will allow anyone to developp something with WWAM protocol. A lot of new Anonymous messaging service will appear thanks to WWAM, that's why its disruptive !
wonderfullife

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:04:28 PM

Go Go Go to buy WWAM :
ICO
ROUND 1 (15% BONUS)
TIME LEFT : 3 days 6 hours

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: