Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:51:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol  (Read 26963 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:28:32 PM

Thanks to our partner Tokenlot, you can now invest in the ICO using any major crypto-currency accepted by ShapeShift ! You can invest directly on their website at this url : https://www.tokenlot.com/#viewall

Thats great news for the investors.
With ShapeShift you can pay with almost every huge crypto currency. I'm sure this will bring more volume to this ICO.

Great work guys!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:04:14 AM

Thanks to our partner Tokenlot, you can now invest in the ICO using any major crypto-currency accepted by ShapeShift ! You can invest directly on their website at this url : https://www.tokenlot.com/#viewall

Thats great news for the investors.
With ShapeShift you can pay with almost every huge crypto currency. I'm sure this will bring more volume to this ICO.

Great work guys!

Yes, way more convenient for everyone Smiley
CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:27:05 AM

Also, some translation bounties that have been forgotten have been payed today - sorry for the inconvenience !
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:37:24 AM

Nice to see the new partnership with tokenlot, hope it will increase the volume of the ico, and that wil increase the visibility more again. We have more and more visibility on the crypto game each day, its very nice. WWAM deserve to break totaly the minimum cap and raise a lot of money, I want to see the project go to the moon cause the market need a protocol like WWAM !
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 02:34:07 AM

The more I read about this and learn about it, the more I love it! Stop comparing this to Telegram or What's App people. This is not an anonymous app, It's an anonymous protocol. If there is another business doing this already, I say that's a preferred. Yes. I think we need three or four good competitors in each industry, don't you? We all know what happens when one company gets to be the sole provider of any goods or services... It doesn't end with huge savings.... Usually..... By Milton Bradley.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:20:07 AM

Devs can build anonymous messaging apps on top of wwam. But, what's the use of coins? Will there be some kind of charges?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:25:28 AM

Devs can build anonymous messaging apps on top of wwam. But, what's the use of coins? Will there be some kind of charges?

If I got it right the coins will be used to pay transaction fees for the communication between the communication partners. Probably like you are paying fees when you send BTC or whatever currency to someone else.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:43:26 AM

The more I read about this and learn about it, the more I love it! Stop comparing this to Telegram or What's App people. This is not an anonymous app, It's an anonymous protocol. If there is another business doing this already, I say that's a preferred. Yes. I think we need three or four good competitors in each industry, don't you? We all know what happens when one company gets to be the sole provider of any goods or services... It doesn't end with huge savings.... Usually..... By Milton Bradley.

We actually need something like this right now as most of the messenger applications are not secure and users are always in fear of losing their privacy and personal data. It will be a great platform and protocol to create a safe and secure application.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:52:39 AM

More than a simple currency, WWAM uses the capability of the blockain to provide a secured messaging protocol available to everyone.

what is blockain  Huh
http://prntscr.com/gaef11
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:59:40 AM

More than a simple currency, WWAM uses the capability of the blockain to provide a secured messaging protocol available to everyone.

what is blockain  Huh
Haha, easy dude, they will fix it.
This is not a big problem, but the important thing is that you understand what they mean is blockchain
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:30:37 AM

what is blockain  Huh
This is not a big problem, but the important thing is that you understand what they mean is blockchain
that is just typo error on their end, i guess they need a proofreader  to check for any error on their post, but all in all everything is well explained.
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:47:04 AM

what is blockain  Huh

blockain is short for blockchain, its some type of slang in the cryptoworld Grin

I was also thinking about that, if the protocol is fully developed why not build an own app.
WWAM also sounds like a cool name (read: WHAM) Wink
brendan6498011

Activity: 370

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:29:08 AM

It is  a good news,this simplify the investor to join the ico!

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:33:01 AM

The Shapeshift is one step forward to an successful ICO. Now anyone can drop some coins without hassle in the ICO. Thats great!
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:57:11 AM

what is blockain  Huh
that is just typo error on their end, i guess they need a proofreader  to check for any error on their post, but all in all everything is well explained.
Yes although we are all understand the means,but less errors  will give peoples trust!
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:08:39 PM

I hope the shapeshift will continue to accelerate the ico, cause i really want to see WWAM sucess and im not the only one.
A lot of people questions about the value of the token, how it will work for the project, I think you can see for now each token like a part of the project, so if you keep WWAM think you have a part of the project with you and you support it, its a great things too and the first application after an ico for a token !
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:37:00 PM

I hope the shapeshift will continue to accelerate the ico, cause i really want to see WWAM sucess and im not the only one.
A lot of people questions about the value of the token, how it will work for the project, I think you can see for now each token like a part of the project, so if you keep WWAM think you have a part of the project with you and you support it, its a great things too and the first application after an ico for a token !
now the ico is very hot! many project completed in few minutes! this project may be lack of publicity!
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:51:51 PM

now the ico is very hot! many project completed in few minutes! this project may be lack of publicity!

I don't think it's missing publicity. It's featured on huffingtonpost and others. There are just so many ICO's and it's hard to spot the good ones from the bad ones.
I believe a messaging protocol can yield a lot in the future. So WWAM will get there imho.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:38:14 PM

I don't think it's missing publicity. It's featured on huffingtonpost and others. There are just so many ICO's and it's hard to spot the good ones from the bad ones.
I believe a messaging protocol can yield a lot in the future. So WWAM will get there imho.

Yes, but if their ico table is right, project can't get enough funding to the deadline.

I hope it changes.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:42:54 PM

Yes, but if their ico table is right, project can't get enough funding to the deadline.

I hope it changes.

We just have to wait until the deadline to see now, not much we can do Smiley The ICO is actually at 35%, but a big investor can pop up at any moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: