Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:29:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol  (Read 26967 times)
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:35:42 PM

Guys go, go, go!

We have seen a lot of smaller projects raise a lot more money in the past. This here is big, we all will profit from it! Smiley

Exactly! Can't really understand why some crap projects raised money in no time and WWAM doesn't get the attention it deserves. Apparently, a lot of people still can't see the huge benefit of their protocol.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:57:19 PM

WWAM is on NewsBtc ! Check the article here : www.newsbtc.com/2017/08/21/wwam-decentralized-mobile-exchanges/
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:12:58 PM

Guys go, go, go!

We have seen a lot of smaller projects raise a lot more money in the past. This here is big, we all will profit from it! Smiley

Exactly! Can't really understand why some crap projects raised money in no time and WWAM doesn't get the attention it deserves. Apparently, a lot of people still can't see the huge benefit of their protocol.
Well, i think its because the bounty project isnt good enough. The Blogging, articles and social media campaign are not as open as others project.
Thats why many bounty hunters have lost their interests.
Even so, they are trying to get into some news. Just wait for the updates  Wink
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:23:47 PM

WWAM is on NewsBtc ! Check the article here : www.newsbtc.com/2017/08/21/wwam-decentralized-mobile-exchanges/

Tweeted that and came here to check more details about it. Every venture need more and more advertisement when its ICO is running. Lets see how this phase will go as previous phases got sold out so early.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:20:27 PM

Guys go, go, go!

Thats true!
Its a shame, but we have to wait a little longer. There will be more investors, some wait till the last day/hour... why? I dont know.

How much is still needed for the soft cap?
I'll keep on making noice about this project
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 03:51:51 PM

I sent ETH to this address on the site 0xa7e3713d9fbeeff5aa1ea416ba9df933bbe8dbe1 and i got a token named WWAM1

Also I noticed the address is different from the OP ETH address. Also the address is different when i access the site on mobile http://prntscr.com/gauydc WTF is going on  Huh

http://prntscr.com/gaux4e

Looks like the site doesnt have ssl  Angry
i've check this token on etherplorer few days ago, and i found 2 different contract address.
maybe, this is real contract information.
address : 0xf13f1023cfD796FF7909e770a8DDB12d33CADC08
decimals : 3
ticker : WWAM

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:06:25 PM

I sent ETH to this address on the site 0xa7e3713d9fbeeff5aa1ea416ba9df933bbe8dbe1 and i got a token named WWAM1

Also I noticed the address is different from the OP ETH address. Also the address is different when i access the site on mobile http://prntscr.com/gauydc WTF is going on  Huh

http://prntscr.com/gaux4e

Looks like the site doesnt have ssl  Angry
i've check this token on etherplorer few days ago, and i found 2 different contract address.
maybe, this is real contract information.
address : 0xf13f1023cfD796FF7909e770a8DDB12d33CADC08
decimals : 3
ticker : WWAM
This has been explained 2 posts after the one you are quoting Smiley
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:24:38 PM

Nice media coverage. The results should show really soon  Smiley
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:29:52 PM

Nice media coverage. The results should show really soon  Smiley

Yeah, the more marketing and articles the better, so a lot of people can know about this big project, and help make it reality, now lets just wait for the increase of new investors Cheesy, which I think won't take too long, go wwam¡¡ YOU ROCK¡¡ XD, ok too much enthusiasm; anyway, the ICO is doing great, so this article will help a lot and reassure that this is legitimate Cheesy.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:06:36 PM

Just recieved an email from TokenLot to invest in WWAM!
They are sending this the all there users, so lets hope more investors will use tokenlot to buy some tokens.

Great work devs!
This will be a succes
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:06:45 PM

Guys go, go, go!

Thats true!
Its a shame, but we have to wait a little longer. There will be more investors, some wait till the last day/hour... why? I dont know.

How much is still needed for the soft cap?
I'll keep on making noice about this project

Well I hope they will not wait until the last few hours, but at least then they really should come and invest.  Roll Eyes

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:53:36 PM

Nice to see WWAM gain in visibility, just the mail from tokenlot is a very good news for the future of the project. A lot of articles are made around the project, WWAM is gold on évaluation ico website wich is pretty good, and the most important the project as a bright future, don't forget it is a protocol and the value and application of that kind of project is huge and have infinite possibility. A very important factor to never forget !
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:02:50 PM

Providing privacy with the help of blockchain technology is a promising direction. The decentralized protocol that will ensure safe communication has long been in demand by society. This project is definitely waiting for success.
hackis

Activity: 330

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:18:34 PM

Nice to see WWAM gain in visibility, just the mail from tokenlot is a very good news for the future of the project. A lot of articles are made around the project, WWAM is gold on évaluation ico website wich is pretty good, and the most important the project as a bright future, don't forget it is a protocol and the value and application of that kind of project is huge and have infinite possibility. A very important factor to never forget !

Tokenlot e-mail is a very good news for the project, it will surely reach many people now. Also protocol ICOs like WWAM are usually the ones that rise most in value - good examples are 0x or DNT. 
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:39:40 PM

Just recieved an email from TokenLot to invest in WWAM!
They are sending this the all there users, so lets hope more investors will use tokenlot to buy some tokens.

Great work devs!
This will be a succes

We hope so  Grin
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:40:24 PM

I don't have enough technological knowledge, but will the messaging protocol be able to be blocked by things like the great firewall in China? I feel like that is one country where and anonymous messaging protocol is needed most, but will be useless if it can be disrupted by the government.
hackis

Activity: 330

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:43:28 PM

I don't have enough technological knowledge, but will the messaging protocol be able to be blocked by things like the great firewall in China? I feel like that is one country where and anonymous messaging protocol is needed most, but will be useless if it can be disrupted by the government.

It shouldn't be unless they can block IP of every single node out there or unless they can block the downloads of specific messaging apps built on top of WWAM.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:46:07 PM

nice that you have upgraded the ann thread, including an FAQ!!!

project = ok, sounds now much better
whitepaper = ok, sounds good, is detailed
communication = every question is answered
background = people are real, no fakes or faked profiles

overall = buy or die trying Smiley
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:16:27 AM

It shouldn't be unless they can block IP of every single node out there or unless they can block the downloads of specific messaging apps built on top of WWAM.

That would be interesting if that's the case. It would be great it this protocol allows to fight censorship imposed by some countries. Internet should be a place of freedom (Well except criminal stuff).
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:13:41 AM

That's correct  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: