Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol  (Read 26963 times)
elektibi75

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:31:13 PM

Wow, almost 50% of ICO is done. Happy to see it!

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:59:44 PM

WWAM : Decentralized anonymous messaging solution
https://icomagazine.com/wwam-decentralized-anonymous-messaging-solution/

Contributor of the article: Tokenlot
Published: ICOmagazine

Let's hope this will attract some more investors. Sad to see bullshit ICO's get a ton of cash for flimsy idea's but this project has quality but a slow start.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:33:58 PM

Am I missing something? It's still showing me 15,58% so far, and that's definitily too low. This protocol is worth 10 times this money.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:47:51 PM

Am I missing something? It's still showing me 15,58% so far, and that's definitily too low. This protocol is worth 10 times this money.

That is, for now, eventually, it will go up more, there is still time, a lot can happen, the thing here is that one must have faith in the technology, if the technology is sound and good, then there shouldn't be any problem and nothing to fear, so far I think it deserves more investment from people, but it needs time, there are a lot of good projects out there running their own ICOs, so be patient, WWAM will go forward.
Walker0118

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

😶😶😶😶😶

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:55:07 PM

Like the protocol, ill buy in when Its on bittrex  Roll Eyes
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:03:05 PM

That is, for now, eventually, it will go up more, there is still time, a lot can happen, the thing here is that one must have faith in the technology, if the technology is sound and good, then there shouldn't be any problem and nothing to fear, so far I think it deserves more investment from people, but it needs time, there are a lot of good projects out there running their own ICOs, so be patient, WWAM will go forward.

Yes, ICO is still running for more than two weeks and there's no need to be worried... but anyway, it would be good if they gradually pick up speed  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:27:50 PM

Lets hope!
This protocol deserves so much more then that it is now. Hope everyone is spreading the word!

The protocol can be huge, it has a lot of potential and can give you big profits.
Lets go!
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:07:52 PM

Why not join ICO to help developers then? Sorry but I don't get it, if you are planning to spend moneis on it why wait for an exchange?

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:20:04 PM

If you dont reach the goal till the end of ICO, will you extend the sale and go for the final advertisement push? You came too far to quit so i hope you will bend your rules a little.
They should redestribute the unsold tokens to the existing token holders or they should burn the unsold coins. Either way its good for the exisiting holders

I think standard procedure is burning unused tokens they should go that way it will also create push on higher price.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:40:59 PM

Just saw that 50% of the ICO is done, that's good, it keeps increasing  Wink
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:15:12 AM

50%? where did you see it?
toolucky98

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:20:42 AM

Why not join ICO to help developers then? Sorry but I don't get it, if you are planning to spend moneis on it why wait for an exchange?
Maybe he just trusts some coins/tokens that have been added to bittrex. Bittrex has so much qualification and ToS for adding token/coin
mt55

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:23:31 AM

If you dont reach the goal till the end of ICO, will you extend the sale and go for the final advertisement push? You came too far to quit so i hope you will bend your rules a little.
They should redestribute the unsold tokens to the existing token holders or they should burn the unsold coins. Either way its good for the exisiting holders

I think standard procedure is burning unused tokens they should go that way it will also create push on higher price.

Have the tokens already been created or will the be created in demand via a smart contract at a specified point in time? Otherwise only burning the rest would make sense.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:01:38 AM

Have the tokens already been created or will the be created in demand via a smart contract at a specified point in time? Otherwise only burning the rest would make sense.

I guess all of them are created already.
toolucky98

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:10:24 AM

Some of it are already distributed.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:56:03 AM

Some of it are already distributed.

So, rest of them will be created on the go?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:31:56 AM

On there website:
http://wwam.io/ico I see almost 16% and thats way to many Sad. I really hope some more websites will write a review about this protocol so more investors will come in. If only one big application will say they are going to use this protocol this ICO will be done in no time  Wink.

Still have trust in this sale!
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:16:19 AM

On there website:
http://wwam.io/ico I see almost 16% and thats way to many Sad. I really hope some more websites will write a review about this protocol so more investors will come in. If only one big application will say they are going to use this protocol this ICO will be done in no time  Wink.

btw is there any announcement what will happen if minimum cap will not be reach ? I can imagine that they can still continue as they will have enough  money for development.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Jay2408

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:29:26 PM

On there website:

btw is there any announcement what will happen if minimum cap will not be reach ? I can imagine that they can still continue as they will have enough  money for development.

I don't think so. This is from their White paper:

"Therefore, if the minimal goal is not reached, the Ethereum contract implements a method to refund every investor and cancel the project."

Jay2408

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:33:32 PM

50%? where did you see it?

Upps... that's strange. Coinschedule indeed says 52%  Huh
https://www.coinschedule.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: