Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:59:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rex- A Peer To Peer | REAL Estate PLATFORM | [Pre-Alpha Stage]  (Read 11381 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:32:12 PM

It cannot reach to 133k ETH because with in 3 days they have already collected more than 7850ETH, so people have a strong belief on this platform. Dev team allocated only 0.5% to Signature Bounty and also it completely depends on the total crowd sale value.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:45:47 PM

It cannot reach to 133k ETH because with in 3 days they have already collected more than 7850ETH, so people have a strong belief on this platform. Dev team allocated only 0.5% to Signature Bounty and also it completely depends on the total crowd sale value.
Whatever it was, I believe in this project and I think that our cooperation will bring very great results. Despite the fact that only 0.5% is allocated for Bounty, I think that the reward will be good.
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:51:35 PM

I don't know why this coin hasn't collected more ETH at the moment..
This is so revolutionary however this gets too little attention. People just don't notice it. I hope it will start through if on exchanges

digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:24:17 PM

This is so revolutionary however this gets too little attention. People just don't notice it. I hope it will start through if on exchanges

http://rexmls.com/tokensale.html
Welcome to the crypto world my friend Cheesy
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:44:12 PM

http://rexmls.com/tokensale.html
Welcome to the crypto world my friend Cheesy
But the posters observation is very true.
I did not hear about this project until just now.
This is probably due to low exposure.

This is a flaw with most ICO who are looking for investors to take part of their new offerings.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:23:54 AM

Whatever it was, I believe in this project and I think that our cooperation will bring very great results. Despite the fact that only 0.5% is allocated for Bounty, I think that the reward will be good.

Not only you, there are many who invested into this project are believing it because nowadays most of the people are showing a lot of interest towards buying a plot for their children. So it might be where people are showing interest towards this platforms.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:51:14 PM

The fact they have collected a good amount of ETH is because social fintech is really huge and the more serious people will go for this project. I am really impressed that they have an active SLACK and have spoken to a few of my friends/acquaintances about this project to put up listings for their properties as some rent out properties and some also an estate agent, she will be interested too. I am sure they will collect more before the end of the ICO. I am also thinking of making a small contribution as well.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ikhsanabi

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:51:18 PM

Hi sir, how are you doing for today? How is the development of REX project now? What all goes well?
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:16:22 PM

It is now at 8909 ETH and is about to touch 9k ETH in matter of time. First week of ICO still has 2 days and 21 hours with current offer of 1000 REX= 1ETH so interest of big investors will be recorded back before closing this first week's bonus offer. Progress is excellent by all means.
digiworld1

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:17:25 AM

The fact they have collected a good amount of ETH is because social fintech is really huge and the more serious people will go for this project. I am really impressed that they have an active SLACK and have spoken to a few of my friends/acquaintances about this project to put up listings for their properties as some rent out properties and some also an estate agent, she will be interested too. I am sure they will collect more before the end of the ICO. I am also thinking of making a small contribution as well.

Lots of scamon slack, so REX move it to Discord!
http://rexmls.com/
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:37:03 AM

This is a real project o think the site was fully furnished and have a good background . I invest some amount ,hope it reach the max cap . This ICO really needs a good exposure in the market and i found that it has no facebook and twitter campaign which is a good exposure .
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:55:55 AM

with the team  of  professional on your profile, I have a high hope that should give a good leverage,keeping hope alive.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:16:39 AM

Guys we have crossed more than $2,000,000 in fiat value. This is a serious try to revolutionize the real estate market on blockchain to connect everyone through it. Whether someone will be buyer or seller or rent seeking everyone will be beneficiary of this platform. It will run till the end of this month so many people will come and join the revolutionary platform.
justAgame

Activity: 92
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:15:00 PM

looks promising, but according to whitepaper this is a 3 year project. thats a long time in crypto world, and also cap is too high..
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 12:51:18 AM

Guys we have crossed more than $2,000,000 in fiat value. This is a serious try to revolutionize the real estate market on blockchain to connect everyone through it. Whether someone will be buyer or seller or rent seeking everyone will be beneficiary of this platform. It will run till the end of this month so many people will come and join the revolutionary platform.
Thats was good but we need more to promote it .I saw many real estate platforms now is also having an ICO this August and september but as i've seen REX is too far much better on it .
Bdstar (OP)

Merit: 263

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:40:18 AM

looks promising, but according to whitepaper this is a 3 year project. thats a long time in crypto world, and also cap is too high..

The CAP is a security CAP. We set it high so the token sale could run for the entire 4 week duration. We have a large group of long term followers who requested this so they and some of their parents who were brokers could get into the sale. 3 years may be long in crypto but it's a blink of an eye in real estate. Also, we believe some people underestimate the degree in which ethereum/ipfs need to evolve before consumer facing applications like REX can be fully functional and stable.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:17:53 AM

The CAP is a security CAP. We set it high so the token sale could run for the entire 4 week duration. We have a large group of long term followers who requested this so they and some of their parents who were brokers could get into the sale. 3 years may be long in crypto but it's a blink of an eye in real estate. Also, we believe some people underestimate the degree in which ethereum/ipfs need to evolve before consumer facing applications like REX can be fully functional and stable.

So we have until end of August to participate in the Crowdsale correct? This should give us all some time to gather some ETH together to be able to join it. I am trying now to save some so I can buy at least half to one ETH worth if I can before the end of the ICO.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:22:58 AM

I also following this project it backed by professional people who had large community to crypto related. Even activity into this thread is not so high but in reality many people involve in this and I believe this deliver good product in the market. I think people still have chance to join this ICO especially who want a nice project.
Bdstar (OP)

Merit: 263

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:16:35 AM

Day #6 Updates: REX on Tour, Token Sale Developing Healthily

ikhsanabi

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:35:54 PM

Day #6 Updates: REX on Tour, Token Sale Developing Healthily