Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84825 times)
Alexblackdiamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

Datum aims to be a method for people to earn money selling their own anonymous data (meaning personally identifiable information data is wiped). This coin might one day put the bastards at Google and Facebook out of business, as they currently get your data for free and sell it on.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:43:31 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 02:28:08 AM by T.Stuart

Now, following the datum, there are other projects that also want to collect user data and allow them to sell. From the last that I saw, there will be an ICO datawallet. How much they can compete? Or both projects will be able to exist independently without interfering with each other, having their users.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
vitakrin

Merit: 100

Datum - The Data Marketplace powered by Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:45:37 AM

Datum at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Manila

To all Manila-based Datummers! Come and join Datum's CEO Roger for Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Philippines tomorrow!

See you at the conference! https://philippines.bc.events/

cr$pto

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:10:39 AM

From Datum whitepaper: "Miners running storage nodes are paid for storing and providing low latency access to data." How much can you earn with 1TB shared to Datum ?

Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

From Datum whitepaper: "Miners running storage nodes are paid for storing and providing low latency access to data." How much can you earn with 1TB shared to Datum ?
Hello!
It's good question me interested too, but now info about storage nodes yet not release by team. Check telegram chanel for news
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

Datum aims to be a method for people to earn money selling their own anonymous data (meaning personally identifiable information data is wiped). This coin might one day put the bastards at Google and Facebook out of business, as they currently get your data for free and sell it on.
But now email and the accounts of advertisers use free. Not a bad idea for the fact that you are sending advertising to get money.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

Now, following the datum, there are other projects that also want to collect user data and allow them to sell. From the last that I saw, there will be an ICO datavallet. How much they can compete? Or both projects will be able to exist independently without interfering with each other, having their users.
Such projects not one or 2, if they have their following female domination fetishes:, then everyone will get into this huge market.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:52:35 AM

What was discussed such an excellent growth of Datum in the last 24 hours? Could the information about the conference have been able to give + 30-35% to the cost of the token?  If so, then we are waiting for as much good news as possible about the project and information about the various conferences Smiley

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:17:23 AM

What was discussed such an excellent growth of Datum in the last 24 hours? Could the information about the conference have been able to give + 30-35% to the cost of the token?  If so, then we are waiting for as much good news as possible about the project and information about the various conferences Smiley

I think it vryatli news conference gave the increase. May here some news about which we still don't know. For example the addition on binance. That's just my guess.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:30:53 AM

Fails to withdraw the tokens for a subscription to the website. Where can I find instructions about this?
Please try the following:
1. Switch your browser to desktop mode if you are accessing it on mobile.
2. Clear your browser cache and cookies.
3. Log into the Web App https://webapp.datum.org
4. Input your phone number with "+" and international code e.g. +99.....9 if the phone number confirmation not yet completed.

If you are using the mobile App, please download and re-install the latest version of the App.
I'd also recommend you trying another ISP that you have access to.

Thanks for the info.I followed and found my tokens.Yesterday I made a withdrawl too.But I see it still pending.Does any one know the time frame?
And I didn't receive any confirmation email.

Hello. For now withdraw process is manual and it can take up to 72 hours. Will be patient and wait email for confirmation Smiley
Yes,it looks like manual withdrawl process now and hence the delays.Received my pending dat tokens today soon after I clicked the link in the confirmation email-almost instant.I received the confirmation email late,though.

vitakrin

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:45:02 AM

Dubai Embraces Blockchain, as Unlock Blockchain Conference Embraces Datum

Roger Haenni, CEO of Datum talks to attendees

When it comes to the rising blockchain economy, few countries have shown the rate of adoption on the level of United Arab Emirates, most notably the Emirate of Dubai. With the focus on Expo 2020, the government formed Smart Dubai office — in charge of implementing blockchain in all aspects of every day life. Blockchain and cryptocurrencies aren’t mentioned in the context of future implementation, they’re everyday terms.

At Datum, we welcome the challenge of protecting personal and corporate identity, as we believe that every data creator needs to be the owner of his or her own data. During the conference and after, we established a number of relationships, which we will be talking about in the coming weeks. For us, the key is how to ensure appropriate user remuneration. If your data is sold, you should be compensated for it.

Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:45:12 AM

Why is it that I receive promotional e-mails saying, "Congratulations, you just earned DAT tokens for this email" but when clicking on the "claim tokens" link it says I earned zero DAT. This happens every time I get such an e-mail. Any ideas Huh Embarrassed
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:47:27 PM

I think it vryatli news conference gave the increase. May here some news about which we still don't know. For example the addition on binance. That's just my guess.
Sorry that it is your guess, maybe it's true. I would really like to know the reason of this event with our coin.

Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

Why is it that I receive promotional e-mails saying, "Congratulations, you just earned DAT tokens for this email" but when clicking on the "claim tokens" link it says I earned zero DAT. This happens every time I get such an e-mail. Any ideas Huh Embarrassed
This problem occurs not for the first time, I hope soon will solve it, but it not quite nice when it happens.

Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:40:04 PM
Merited by Münzpräger (1)

This problem occurs not for the first time, I hope soon will solve it, but it not quite nice when it happens.
Guys, Im reading official telegram chat of Datum and if I'm not mistaken, then they discussed it problem. Write message to @ChristianaChien or @datumroger they will help you Wink
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:51:13 PM

Guys, Im reading official telegram chat of Datum and if I'm not mistaken, then they discussed it problem. Write message to @ChristianaChien or @datumroger they will help you Wink

Thanks, I will try. Maybe they can reward me the DAT manually.  Smiley
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:58:11 PM

What was discussed such an excellent growth of Datum in the last 24 hours? Could the information about the conference have been able to give + 30-35% to the cost of the token?  If so, then we are waiting for as much good news as possible about the project and information about the various conferences Smiley

Given how many exchanges the DAT token is flooded with, it's quite normal, especially since I did not see a strong growth for example after adding to Huobi, maybe he is working out now! If information on the implementation of the application comes out - the price can grow much more!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:25:49 AM

I have the same problem in last week, but this problem have solved today, and I want to said I nothing to do, just waiting and fixed at last.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:05:32 AM

I have tried webapp datum, but it's data source can not be accessed thoroughly, i can not add data from twitter and facebook yet.
is it like that, not released perfectly yet?
vitakrin

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

I have tried webapp datum, but it's data source can not be accessed thoroughly, i can not add data from twitter and facebook yet.
is it like that, not released perfectly yet?
Please do note that the deal participation is for users' reference atm. As the marketplace is still in test mode, the sale has not completely been activated yet, but this is also to let you see what is to come.

More information in the FAQ: How do I start trading my data for DAT tokens and where do I check my DAT balance?

Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: