Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84823 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:39:53 AM

hi guys !
is there someone who also have problems with logging in Datum Web App ? I hope this is a temporary phenomenon and developers can quickly solve this problem.
I think its normal to have this problems as of updating their app so it needs to be sync and working on both web and app. Better to ask it on telegram for much faster answer to this. I'm sure it wouldn't take much longer a week to be fixed. They are to active towards their projects and releases.
Sometimes it took a very long time to load but never experience log in problem, i think you need to clean your cache once in while and delete some histories.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

hi guys !
is there someone who also have problems with logging in Datum Web App ? I hope this is a temporary phenomenon and developers can quickly solve this problem.
I think its normal to have this problems as of updating their app so it needs to be sync and working on both web and app. Better to ask it on telegram for much faster answer to this. I'm sure it wouldn't take much longer a week to be fixed. They are to active towards their projects and releases.
Sometimes it took a very long time to load but never experience log in problem, i think you need to clean your cache once in while and delete some histories.
Thanks for the answer! now everything works great! This application I really like, and I periodically visit it, I hope Datum will continue to develop and will be able to find new partners.
frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

hi guys !
Thanks for the answer! now everything works great! This application I really like, and I periodically visit it, I hope Datum will continue to develop and will be able to find new partners.

I'm sure they will. I believe in a few years, tons of people will be making an extra 200$ a month simply by selling their data. Datum won't be the only one though, as with phones and cars and everything, competition drives the markets

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
vitakrin

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Datum - The Data Marketplace powered by Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

Your Data and Facebook

How much of your data is collected by Facebook? Can you trust that your privacy is well-protected?

Find out in our latest blog post: https://blog.datum.org/find-out-everything-facebook-knows-about-you-d4349da882c

vitakrin

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

Datum on BBC Click

Datum is absolutely thrilled to be featured on BBC Click's GDPR episode!

Link to clip: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0b3q4qf/click-gdpr-what-is-it-good-for

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

hi guys !

I'm sure they will. I believe in a few years, tons of people will be making an extra 200$ a month simply by selling their data. Datum won't be the only one though, as with phones and cars and everything, competition drives the markets
in any case, they are the first whoever tries to implement this wonderful idea, and I think everything will work out with time.
frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:07:46 PM

hi guys !

in any case, they are the first whoever tries to implement this wonderful idea, and I think everything will work out with time.

True, businesses like this already exist but I believe datum is the first to implement blockchain to increase transparancy

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
BenderBTC

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

hi guys !

True, businesses like this already exist but I believe datum is the first to implement blockchain to increase transparancy
220$/month sounds a big amount just by selling your data. I can't see how anyone would pay such amount for a person's data.
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

hi guys !

220$/month sounds a big amount just by selling your data. I can't see how anyone would pay such amount for a person's data.

I, too, am not sure that this amount will be obtained, but if we take into account the high demand among advertisers for placing advertising and proper segmentation of it for consumers, then the price seems quite real!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:24:27 AM

hi guys !

I, too, am not sure that this amount will be obtained, but if we take into account the high demand among advertisers for placing advertising and proper segmentation of it for consumers, then the price seems quite real!

A friend of mine once received 5000$ for a 2 month study for diabetes. Your medical information is very valuable and most people forget that when they think about data.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
quality89

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

The team is currently working towards releasing all information for storage nodes that will then give users the choice of hosting a storage node and give them the chance to contribute to the Datum Network. As for the security aspect of data within the Datum Network will be encrypted on the network. The data is encrypted and protected using AES256-GCM with 256-bit key size for every 128-bit block, ensuring data integrity.
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

The team is currently working towards releasing all information for storage nodes that will then give users the choice of hosting a storage node and give them the chance to contribute to the Datum Network. As for the security aspect of data within the Datum Network will be encrypted on the network. The data is encrypted and protected using AES256-GCM with 256-bit key size for every 128-bit block, ensuring data integrity.

This looks interesting. Are storage nodes technically similar to masternodes? Would a storage node earn rewards in a similar fashion?

MihailJ

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

How Advertisers and Data Brokers Team Up to Target You on Facebook

You might have seen a headline (or three) these past few months about Facebook discontinuing its Partner Categories program. You had likely never even heard about the program until you learned it was no more. So you likely clicked past those headlines, assuming the news really only mattered to the third-party data brokers who participated. However, as the recent Facebook issues regarding data privacy have reminded us, as users, we must be aware about who has our data and what the companies we interact with do with it.
https://blog.datum.org/how-advertisers-and-data-brokers-team-up-to-target-you-on-facebook-6205aac9378c
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:44:11 AM

I like this project. It can be seen that the team is working. But I would like to ask what events or maybe releases are planned in the near future. This is quite relevant because even in a falling market, the DAT chart looks very optimistic. By the way, volume on exchanges increased last days.
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:52:39 PM

I like this project. It can be seen that the team is working. But I would like to ask what events or maybe releases are planned in the near future. This is quite relevant because even in a falling market, the DAT chart looks very optimistic. By the way, volume on exchanges increased last days.

A little higher in the tape was information about storage nodes, I think this is very important and can well affect the price after its publication!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
theovalich

Activity: 63

Entrepreneur and Tech Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:16:01 AM

hi guys !

Check out https://calc.datum.org/ - it is based on real world data, to show how much each listed source collects funds per user (RPA). Also, since the beginning of the year, we've been onboarding partners which are revealing quite interesting usage models, as well as how old business models were ineffective in reaching the users. As a result of those previous methods, a lot of data was shared around and ultimately leaked through different points.

After all, if you have a Fitbit device, you'd be "happy" to know that they were selling access for $47 per user.
vitakrin

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:51:45 AM

Datum on RampUp

How is Datum creating a win-win solution for both consumers and advertising companies? Read an explanation from RampUp here:
https://rampedup.us/blockchain-technology-consumer-trust/

vitakrin

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:16:06 AM

Datum is Hiring!

DATUM IS HIRING! Hungry for new challenges? Passionate about positively changing the world? Visit us this Saturday, June 2nd, at Crypto Career Day in Hong Kong!

For details, please check out: https://www.cryptocareer.hk/

quality89

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

Is there is an wallet on that get the address there. But you will still need to withdraw it on kucoin for transfering to other wallet.
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:39:38 AM

Hello Datum believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Datum at: https://cointopper.com/coin/datum

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: