Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:40:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be contented on what you have?  (Read 9278 times)
sharonmae

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:22:08 AM

being contented on what you have makes you happy and makes you life easier
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:32:32 AM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

To be contented on what you have first you should need to enjoy the little things. If you manage to appreciate the little things, the joy of living. The joy of having nothing and so on and so forth then little by little you would see that you dont need more.
zaisha

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:03:13 AM

This is normal, we each will not meet their own desire to buy, do not know how to meet our own will have their own dreams and to struggle.
lexamagic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:19:11 AM

I think that a person can never be milked even if he buys a whole store of clothing or equipment. A man will eventually get tired of it and he will need something new.

Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:48:21 PM

I think that a person can never be milked even if he buys a whole store of clothing or equipment. A man will eventually get tired of it and he will need something new.

Yeah ,it is natural if you want to have new clothes or what, especially if you have enough money to buy what you want, if you really want to be contented just be happy of what you have,just make sure that the stuff you have is really what you need not only what you want.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:56:03 PM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

That is just normal especially if you are earning more than just you have set but basically this things that you may want now will not be the same later. It is just all about mindset and to how people beside you influenced your wants if you can handle that then basically you can start to appreciate living a simple life
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:19:35 PM

Yeah ,it is natural if you want to have new clothes or what, especially if you have enough money to buy what you want, if you really want to be contented just be happy of what you have,just make sure that the stuff you have is really what you need not only what you want.

In reality, you can live only in one house, drive only one car or wear only one clothes at the same time Smiley
So, what is the meaning in collecting material things?
Can 2 cars give us more joy than one car?
I don't think so.
We should be more focus on family, friendship, community service, helping others...
Such things can give us much more joy than material things.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jaibster

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:44:52 PM

Never look at the people who are above you. Always look at people below you. Instead of focusing on what you don't have focus on what you have and be content with it. Your life is way better than millions of people.
complainedharelaw

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:06:30 PM

You can buy what you want to if you can, just be kind with others, that's more important.
GetFreeCoins

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:55:10 PM

u have to realize what many people dont have an what u even think about: clear water and food
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 01:48:20 AM

First of all...
Being contented on what you have right now is not a good thing...
You must always be aiming for some goal and strive to achieve it...
But this doesn't always have to be a new items/gadget...
It could be like a life status and being able to enjoy your life to the fullest.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
ndcm

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:03:56 AM

Satisfaction on whay you have is the key. I can feel you, I never been contented in what I have. I will always buy things even though I don't really need. Like I have a good phone, but I bought another one when a new model released. I don't have a discipline. This habit isn't good. Everyone should learn to be contented, to be satisfied. Now, I'm starting to save money. When I received my pay chaeck, a small percentage will go to my savings. I'm trying to discipline myself on not buying things that I don't really need. It's effective.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:32:17 PM

Satisfaction on whay you have is the key. I can feel you, I never been contented in what I have. I will always buy things even though I don't really need. Like I have a good phone, but I bought another one when a new model released. I don't have a discipline. This habit isn't good. Everyone should learn to be contented, to be satisfied. Now, I'm starting to save money. When I received my pay chaeck, a small percentage will go to my savings. I'm trying to discipline myself on not buying things that I don't really need. It's effective.

No one in this world is permanent but only change. Many people are being hard to accept the fact about what they have in their life. They already have something that they want, but they also want other things. The world is being surrounded by people who are jealous to others. If we want to have that thing, we should work hard so we can have high income that can support our needs.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:06:11 PM

It's simple, just control yourself and think that you can't have anything you want in life. It's our nature to be greedy, there's nothing to stop people from wanting more. Even rich people keep on searching ways on how to become richer. Even when you're earning or aiming something, the moment you reached your goal, you will want more. Just be contented.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:13:50 AM

To be contented on what you have first you should need to enjoy the little things. If you manage to appreciate the little things, the joy of living. The joy of having nothing and so on and so forth then little by little you would see that you dont need more.
Agree, we need to appriciate those little things we have, like we have a shelter, clothes, we have a bed to rest, a food to eat, some people don't have food on time and that little things will need to be appriciated so we can be contented on what we have.
sukiho

Activity: 514

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:04:30 AM

For our generation it is not easy to be fully happy. We do not appreciate every moment we are alive. We have too much but we are still unsatisfied with our surroundings. At least we can find those little things that can give us simple joy. Find it yourself and maybe you will also find an answer for your questions.
Jacko234

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:12:07 PM

I think humans are very unlikely to be satisfied, because everytime they reach a goal there will be another plan.
Perhaps in a way to thank God, it will satisfy your heart
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:33:22 PM

Contentment is really hard to achieve. We usually set things that we want to have, and when we already get it we usually look for me. Even people who are rich has no contentment. They still work and want to be even richer. But, I think that the best thing that you can do to your problem is, just be contented with what you have. Remember that you can't have everything that you want. Just be happy with what you have.

Contentment is hard to achieve by a person who does not have satisfaction on what already have. Wanting and buying for something that you do not need is just a waste of money. Satisfaction in one product you want for just short period of time. Dont ask for more just to satisfy you. Be happy that you have thing that other dont have.

BenR

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:41:31 AM

Interesting article on what it means to be happy. https://medium.com/personal-growth/the-purpose-of-life-isnt-to-be-happy-a2b2ff16de3c

"Rather than seeing it as an emotional state, their idea of a happy life was built on something more. It wasn’t an event. It was about a life lived in harmony with our own nature, including the acceptance of suffering and discomfort."
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:29:04 PM

Same with what you felt and planning. But I realized that you should be contented with what you have because if there's no contentment with yourself therefore it can leads you to a not good future. Instead of buying the things that you want you should save it to secure your future and you can buy your needs such as shelter and food.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: