Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be contented on what you have?  (Read 9283 times)
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:33:18 AM

I think there is nothing wrong in buying what you want as long as you can afford it and you can buy it with cash not credit card. Just make sure that you are prioritizing your needs. We have to look at the value of things not the price. 
illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:24:05 AM

Learning to Be Content. If you are in a bad place in your life, and are unhappy with everything about it (job, relationship, yourself, house, habits, etc.) it can be a miserable thing. But here’s something interesting: it can also be a happy thing.

I’ve been in situations where you might think things were bad, and sometimes I was very unhappy, and other times I was happy. The difference wasn’t in the external circumstances, but in my mindset — I learned to appreciate what I had, instead of focusing on the things I didn’t have or didn’t like. I was grateful for my health, for the people in my life, for having food and being alive.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:41:24 AM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

Evaluate yourself first before buying whatever you want. Ask yourself if it falls under 'need' or 'want'. You'll feel more contented with what you have now. You don't feel contented because you keep buying out of impulse which will eventually cause you to drain out your savings.

You can also plan a saving scheme. Set aside an amount of money everytime you get money so that you can prevent yourself from buying things because you have limited money.

XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:01:29 AM

It depends on the person. Sometimes some people got everything that they need but they aren't still contented because deep inside that are not happy because only true can make us contented.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:03:35 AM

Stop comparing yourself to those people who have everything, rather , compare yourself to those who have nothing, so that you can see how blessed you are and how much plenty you have.
MD.SAM

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:42:45 PM

Find the simple things that give you  happiness, and focus on those rather than what you don’t have.

Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:40:45 AM

Be your self and don't compared you self to other,be contented in what you have.don't compete to your self to other people or your friends,enjoy your life.and I'm thinkful because I'm happy even without have a lot of money.be happy
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:41:57 AM

it's hard to change that, because human nature is never satisfied with what you have.
being grateful is probably the best way to enjoy what you have right now.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:49:36 AM

Just be happy what you have in your life, don't be jelous what other have in their life. Just do what is right and be good to others.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:56:51 AM

To be content with your life is to be happy with what you have and what things you can achieve. Enrich it and share what you want to share with other people in need. Be a good person to other people and above all is to obey the will of God in your life.  Wink

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:11:43 AM

Just be happy what you have in your life, don't be jelous what other have in their life. Just do what is right and be good to others.

Yeah take cue from the indigenous people. They take happiness from simple.things and from each other. We we're all like this before technology went on a rampage. Share. Knowing how it is to have mothing most likely will make you contented

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:34:49 AM

To be contented with what you have is finding happiness in simple things that matters to your heart and life; it’s like wanting what you have not having what you want. after all life is more important that any other things in this world

RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:40:07 AM

How to be contented of what you have?? Just be happy in every simple things that we have.HAPPINESS means CONTENTMENT.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:49:20 AM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

The key to being contented is to look for anyone that has less. If you observe and put yourself in their shoes, you will realize that you are already lucky and don't need anything else. Just try to avoid looking at someone who has more than you do.
Sene90

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:52:46 AM

It is difficult to be contented with what we have. It is human nature but to control ourselves and be contented with what we have is a great gift.
perfectliberty

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:47:19 PM

Contentment is really an important attitude we must have. Being content on what we have can be seen by making the most of them. Resourcefulness also matters. It doesn't mean we should always be rich, but it means we should be contented on what we have and what God has blessed us
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:37:41 PM

I think it is necessary to take stock of what you have, many people are not content because they never take time to actually think about everything they have and instead focus all of their energy on what it is they do not have.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:23:44 PM

Well maybe you need to start living with a purpose. I dont know i also like a new stuffs or cars but in fact you need a car only to get you on work or somewhere so do it with ferrari or fiat i think that does not matter.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:05:45 PM

well, the basic idea is that you need to have a simply life, with not a lot of comfort and so on, because if you depend on a lot of things then you are weak and you are not free. For example out there you can find people who can stay one day without technology, or without a certain dish. That is not normal. You should just enjoy every breath in each morning and enjoy life and nature. That is all. The rest is just comfort...
inoymuninoy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:41:44 PM

You need to accept what you have. Sometimes there are things that we want, but we don't need it in our everyday life. If you don't learn how to be contented there are chance you to suffer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: