Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be contented on what you have?  (Read 9280 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:24:31 PM

Always utilize what you have and increase it ten fold Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Then you are not satisfied or contented on what you have.  But I get your fight on being contented as to not be envy.  Just utilize the things you have.  Also the great thing about that is to be grateful and find happiness on things you have.  I am thankful thay my parents taught us to be contented on thr things we have.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:11:20 AM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

Learn to appreciate what you have in life. It also good to list all your priorities including your wants and needs. And also there are things that you like now but tomorrow you have another like.

burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:40:31 PM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
Being contented in life is sometimes it's hard for us because in our nature there is a possibility that we cannot do it. But for me learning to appreciate on what u have in life i think that's the best way for us to be contented

RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:18:13 PM

Be happy from what you have. Contentment comes from being happy with what you have, life is simple, so do not make complicated, enjoy life. Do not look to others success or what others have, do not envy and do not be greedy. Working for something gives value to it, you will be contented if you work hard and value everything that God has given.
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:58:47 PM

Practice the art of gratitude every morning and every evening.

List the small things that made you happy everyday and it will surely lead you a more content life.

Kira Del Rosario

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:04:16 PM

The only way to be contented with what you have is by knowing what you really want. After you find what you really want you will want to pursue it so that you can have it. After having it you will feel a sense of achievement and that is what we call feeling contented.
albusseverus1224

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:59:19 PM

Try to see how life goes to other people, those people that are happy with anything that they have- even the smallest thing like having food in their plates for one meal of the day, yet you are not contented even though let us say you can have or afford everything. Try to put yourself in the shoes of others, through this you can realize that you were much blessed and should be contented on what you have now and be happy to have those. Just be contented.
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:09:44 AM

There is no way to be happy with what you have other than just be happy with what you have. It is not a technique, it is an attitude.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:19:12 AM

With all the things happening in the world, new things invented, it is not easy being distracted. But when one wants to be content, they must focus and appreciate what they already have and not the things they don't, especially if it is not a need.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:27:49 AM

People are always setting up goals for themselves and the more cash they have the higher the goals become. I'll give you an example from my own life. When I was a kid i always saved money for computer parts. I remember setting up small goals for myself, like a printer or a new keyboard, but when I started to earn real money and didn't have to rely on my parents, my computer goals quickly grew. My old desk suddenly became too small to fit my new computer and then my room was too small and I moved to a bigger flat, and that became too small, so I moved to a house, and now my yard feels too small, I'd like to have 2x that to fit a swimming pool Cheesy

Yeah this is true. As we grow old, our need and wants grow too. When I was a child, I wish to have a bike and ask for my parents to buy me one. But as the year past and trends change every year, I have come up to a decision to buy a motorcycle. From a bike as a kid to a motor cycle as I grew up, it changes. And now I am thinking of buying a car so my family can ride with me. Maybe someday a helicopter ? haha
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:04:07 AM

I think, the best way to be contented with what you have is simply wanting what you need and never caring about the things that others have. Seeing the world today, new things are just being released almost every month, and people are just buying and using it because it is new, but when you stop caring, then you will be contented.

selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:09:40 AM

When you already accomplished what has to be done, and you're feeling the satisfaction with what happened.

princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:24:24 AM

appreciating things with what you have, it is the key to be contented but being contented leads us to laziness. wanting better things for us gives us reason to strive harder to reach our goals in life.
Ethereum Token

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:32:08 PM

unknown
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:01:14 AM

satisfied with what we have, will make our life become more calm, because I think, greed that make us feel difficult.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:10:27 AM

control yourself.be thrifty.find the things about yourself that you are happy.find the little things that you can give simple joy.if you are content with yourself,you are more likely to be a good friend,partner,parent.you are more likely to be happy,and friendly and loving ,more likely to be as accepting of others aa you are of yourself.
ralphmaries94

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:36:49 AM

Being contented in life is make a simple living. Make peace with the past , be thankful and be happy.
ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:19:40 AM

I'm contented i have righ now, i have a lot of friends can buy things i want, can go to place i want. I'm contented in my simple life.
nilakshifernando

Activity: 306

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:34:32 AM

we should observe society around us. Although we complain always with what we have see how many people are suffering from various problems. If we have a place to live, food to eat and a family to be with we are blessed. It is true that we want to go up and change with society. but that change should not be a stress to our mind.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:15:00 AM

To be contented with what you have first, you got to have positive disposition in life take a look at what you have, your status, your income and your situation in life. And learn to live within that means, enjoy what you have for the moment and strive hard for future.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: