Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:40:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be contented on what you have?  (Read 9281 times)
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:48:08 AM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

This actually easier said than done. On a serious note, to be contented is to stop looking around and start looking what’s near and what you have. Then you’ll realize that you may not have all, but some people don’t actually have what you have.
ChaikaNord

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:23:49 PM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
and you look at homeless people or people with disabilities who have not left their hands and live, rejoice that you have parents, family, a roof over your head, hands and feet, and appreciate all this, because others do not have this Huh Undecided
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:49:37 PM

We must correctly prioritize. What you really need, and without which you can do without. Analyze what pleases, and that leaves indifferent. We must allow ourselves to be imperfect and be able to rejoice in trifles.
muging28

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:44:56 PM

content with me in what Lord if me and my family are satisfied me with pleasure and living and given that we know God in our lives
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:32:18 AM

For me to be contented on what you have is contended of what your life needs. Being happy and appreciate things that you have right now, stop looking on those impossible things that is difficult to reach most of all be thankful to the Lord for the everyday blessings He pours unto us.
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:07:11 AM

how to be contented on what you have i think you just have to be thankful and satisfied

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:22:43 AM

In these modern times, people are always attracted on buying things on what most people have even they don't even need it. They will not really obtain satisfaction if they keep acting like that. They are only going to be contented if they will truly know what's important and what's not.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:37:11 AM

If you thoughtlessly spend money to the right and left, satisfaction from life will not come. Imagine that you do not have money in principle. when a person has little money, he will begin to appreciate what he has. what would you like? if only money, I sincerely feel sorry for you...
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:27:37 PM

Theres a lot of pressure to have the perfect relationships, the most expensive material items, and a life that appears to be in order.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:17:03 PM

You can buy more expensive things which excite love inside you. Surround yourself with things you really love. You will need less, but of higher quality.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:38:23 PM

Well yes it seems you need to stop amd think for awhile.  It is and there is nothing wrong when you buy things you do not have since the money you spent to buy those things are yours.  But beyond that point, when the things you bought were just to show off or to just stisfy your ego, then we have a problem.  Just be happy on what you have.  And be grateful because others do not have the ability to buy things.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
coinleely

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:46:18 PM

Contentment comes from happiness. If people feel otherwise, they will seek to be happy, no matter what the cost.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:46:12 PM

I think for you to be contented in life, you need to be thankful in everything comes into your life, even it is good or bad be thankful to God, Because that's what is written in the Bible, everything we do we should give thanks unto Him.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:58:04 PM

Contentment comes from happiness. If people feel otherwise, they will seek to be happy, no matter what the cost.
When yoy are content with what you have, you don't envy or become jealous of what people have and you don't have. People who are not contented with their lives are always buying things to make them happy in life,

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:13:01 AM

I saw this thing online about minimalistic way of life. What you could do is take out everything you didn't use in 90 days and don't plan on using for the next 90 days. Put all of them in a box and place them in a storage. Hope that you will be left with essentials and just live with that for 2 months. The hope is to focus yourself with what you essentially have and appreciate it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:25:13 AM

The desires of a man is unending until death and contentment is a virtue. To be content, has to do with possessing a right mind and self discipline. It does not just happen over night, but you just have to discipline yourself on the urges when they come and say no to certain things.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Happy06

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:27:27 AM

Instead of focusing on all of the things you don’t have, try to focus on all of the things you do have.if you’re often wanting more than you possess, you might never feel fulfilled becuase there are so many fancy, expensive material items out there and you may never be able to buy all of them. Try to get enjoyment out of the things you already own and use.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:32:22 AM

Try to focus on the things of what you have, those things you should buy which you needed and not the desire of what you want. Because sometimes uncontentment tends to stress.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:52:02 AM

Assess the things you have and what you want to have. Are they important enough? Is it necessary to have those things? Is it woth it to buy them? Sometimes, materials things can give us fulfillment but only for a short period of time. Try to buy things that you only need.

Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:23:11 PM

First be grateful for what you have. second dont compare your life with another person's life because even if you are born identical twins, you are not the same. third live within your means. dont compete.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: