Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be contented on what you have?  (Read 9281 times)
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:45:57 PM

try to be here and now...feel the air, warmth, cold, taste...so many moments that you can enjoy on the way to the main goal...so you can be content with every step
khurah

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:08:39 PM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

Actually most of people dont feel a contented on what they have because the want more and more right eventhough they have all thing but they find more. Maybe they become contented if the tired to get more thing and the know that it is enough, they will stop automatically, i think. 
Rozcobs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:50:05 PM

To contented in what you have really is by accepting it with your heart. To be happy to see what others have and support them.
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:59:56 PM

As a new member my motto is to content what i have just to make sure my account will not lost or stolen. sometimes if we see our point or invest money is higher there is always treat to make beyond our limit and start to make something to double our money and we forget our account to protect just to earn money is our goal. we forgot to content of what we have and be  honest to our self and to the one you gave a opportunity to earn money.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:12:25 PM

you can't be contented with what you have. if you have once been on top, you will never settle for anything less. proven this myself.
you gotta be careful what you have gotten when you are on top because a person who soars too high dives deep as well. most of those people who were once on top and have tasted classy lifestyle are never going to humbly stoop down even when they are already below.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Bigbangcrazy

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:23:56 PM

A lot of the no arguments here are absurd. "Its in the mother's womb!!" That's fine, your body your choice but how does that automatically make the man's choice invalid? Men shouldn't be able to force women to term or force them to have abortions but they also shouldn't be forced into financial obligation. Women work harder than men? Really? Let's see some statistics on how many women work in dangerous conditions compared to men. You get paid for your quality of work a does not care if you have a penis or a vagina they care about money and how much money you make them, your pay is directly related to production. I think there are unfair treatments on both sides legally and socially but in the end women have more rights and advantages than men and less obligations.
ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:11:35 PM

I'm contented what God gave to me. A healthy life,nice family,friends. I'm not looking or asking in any things i'm  contented for what i have.
THErapist

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:43:54 AM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
You need to be satisfied for what you have not all you want you need to buy. Maybe help yourself make a decision for a good things so that you can be contented on what you have. And don't waste your money for the things that you don't need.

Just be happy. Don't stress yourself in asking for the things you can't have by now. Wait for the right time until you have it. There is a right time for you to have it. Be satisfied in what you have and what you are right now.
Cosmic BitGhost

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:03:49 AM

Satisfaction in life doesn't mean intangible things that you have.  We humans,  were not easily get contented on what we have because we where still looking for something that we dont have because we are more focused on compairing ourselves to others. All we need to do is to be thankful all the time.
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:06:56 AM

be contented of what you jave in life,,do not jelous of what you see to others,if you like to achieve what they have work for it.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:55:22 AM

Being content is a skill that we can develop though not everyone has the power or ability to do it. In order to be content, you first have to appreciate the things that you already possess and not drool over the things that you don't have or can't even afford.

Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:44:13 PM

All people have unlimited wants, but it's better to buy what you not what you only want. How to be contented?, appreciate things you have, and you must work hard to get what you want, not just saying to your parent what you want them to buy for you and in a blink of an eye it's there for you. Just compare things that you have and the other people that is suffering doesn't even had a chance to even just what you have.

lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:46:38 PM

get a family and raise them

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:35:26 AM

The problem with contentment of an individual if he/she does not have the means (financially) to satisfy his wants and needs. They become envious of what others have. But if you have all the means and the resources in this world, then why be contented in things you already have, satisfy your wants.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:07:34 PM

Learned to appreciate what you have in life and learn to enjoy little or simple things that you have.SHow everyone that you are happy for what you have and what you are..AlWays count your blessings that comes to your life qnd be thankful for having it.And most important accept what things you dont have because once you are aware for what you already have then its very easy for you to be contented.

Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:20:43 AM

I think you need to be contented on what you have don't waste your money to that things if is not so important. Save your money for your future the important things is you have money once you need it in emergency situation.
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:30:57 AM

How to be contented on what you have? Simple, stop looking for what you don't have.
ronandol198

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:23:19 AM

There are many people who don't have enough somethings to use, they don't have money to buy food to live day by day ,
they don't have money to buy new clothes . You should look at them to be contented on what you have

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
messi1306

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:49:07 AM

You should be grateful for what you own because many people want it but still do not . Think about the people who do not have what you got .
That will help you limit the buying of unnecessary things

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:00:30 AM

It's not actually easy to be contented because you will always see something better around. But It requires  self discipline to be consciously contended and also looking at those you are better of and not those that are above you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: