Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be contented on what you have?  (Read 9271 times)
KendiMint

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:20:59 AM

Satisfaction is the best solution, but people shouldn’t be contented in their life or on they have now, we must always strive to have more to become a better person for our future. To be contend you must appreciate big or even little things that was given to you. Don’t look for something you don’t have. Work hard for it if u want it.

https://BitVit.io  |  Everything that makes you vital
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄  PRE-ICO  ❱❱❱  July 1st, 2018  ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:32:52 AM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

That is simple! To content with what you have you generally just have yo lose it. Throw it away or give it to someone else. That way, you will appreciate what you have and thankful that you have it. I'm saying simple but never easy. An easier way to do this is to look at others who doesn't have what you have. We tend to covet what we don't have by seeing what we don't have on othet people. Now look at others who don't have what you have and see them happy and works hard to get what you have.

Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:55:04 AM

You have contentment in your life if you are happy and satisfied. And happiness is a decision. No matter how wealthy you are or the opposite, you will be happy if you want. It depends on your perspective about life.  So, it is your decision, to be contented or not.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
shekinahmarie13

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:35:50 AM

Don’t compare and be competitive with others’ have. Sometimes we don’t feel content because we want to show-off themat we are better than others... But if you realized that you don’t the opininon of others then you’ll be grateful for what you have and little things that what matters to you...
Doofzkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:03:15 AM

by satisfying your self with what you have right now, cause some people do want because of there eagerness to get what they want.
urang

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
in my own it is very hard to be contented for what we have,because if we saw something that is new then suddenly you think that i will buy that one if i have money,we are only a human being and you know that there is always a plan in yourself to get what you like if you want to,nobodies perfect so we can always think negative sometimes in our life.
Rsocks

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

is a disease of modern consumer society  Sad
berungan

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

Indeed human nature is never satisfied, always feel less.
Actually if we want to be grateful for what we have, I do not think there will be any less satisfied names.
DukeCrypt

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

Know that money will not change in life as much as you think. Of course, some money will change the wrapper, but it will not change the contents of the box. You can drive a more beautiful car, wear more expensive clothes or have a house with several bedrooms, but in general, the money will not have a big impact on your perception of life.
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

Being grateful of all the things you have even simple or beyond your expectation. Just like my job 'though I often complain about it, there are worse jobs and it helps me lead a lovely lifestyle. I also grateful for my husband for being constantly supportive and caring. i am looking forward to achieve my goal in life.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

Well, being not contented for what we have is a human nature. Humans are uncontented creatures. It is okay to aim for more if you can afford it. However, in some situations, we must also learn when to be contented. We must appreciate every little things that we have in life and we must value our earnings for us to be able to save foe the future.
Daniel John

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:01:31 PM

Be content about the life that has been given to you. Enjoy every small moment. Don't compare yourself to others
playful69

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:38:26 PM

Recognize that having more doesn't ensure happiness. reflect on those who you know that are wealthy and those who aren't as fortunate. there are many people who have less than you but still manage to have a positive outlook on life. there are also many who have more than you and are satisfied. keep this in mind when you think you have to have more in order to be happy.
nonsonote

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

I think that’s normal, that’s human nature. We have that mindset that never gets contented. When we obtain something we want something more. But why don’t we start just by looking at what we have, and not at what we don’t have. Be thankful with it because a lot of people doesn’t have it, but you do. If we talk about material things, well if you have the money to afford it you can but it, but maybe if you don’t, then refrain yourself from wanting it. And maybe we must start differentiating what we want and what we need.
Cassenan

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:10:56 AM

For me i have to contented for i have, dont be so competitive or compairing your status to someone, and be happy on what you got.
redentor03

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

You can be contend on what you have  by finding little things that can give you simple joy,and we should be thankful what we have and be grateful because not everyone can afford some things that we already have.
GTRr35

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

I think thats hard because some of us are always looking for something better. But for me i always remember God’s word... i forgot what bible it is but it says that “ be content on what you have beacuse God says “he will never leave you nor forsake you...” what a wonderful verse. Be happy in what you have that’s all.
GiantArrow15

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:11:16 AM

Learn to love yourself and enjoy things that you can only afford. Luxury is limitless. It is when you can accept the fact that all you need is appreciation of the things you have in life.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

When i was young, i always compare myself to others, wishing i had more clothes, more friends, more money. I wanted to be prettier, smarter and thinner. I was trying to change myself to be more like the people who i thought were better than me. Until i get tired and feel frustrated and i started to accept my self and be contented of what i have. Once you become more aware of what you already have, you have to cultivate greater acceptance of yourself, situations and others. Practice patience. Patience will help you make the right decisions every time. Take the pressure off yourself by giving yourself some breathing room. Being content with what you have is not exactly easy, if you find yourself wishing life was different, remember that awareness, acceptance and patience are the keys to living with contentment.
unesse

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:32:59 PM

I am very happy with what I have. Because there are no more eyes. if you do not want mor, you will be satisfied with everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: