Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the things that can motivate and inspire a student to study hard?  (Read 1134 times)
N1ghtcr4wl3r

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:01:32 PM

I was always motivated by the fact I'll be able to get a better job, earn my own money and live independantly of my parents. I would hate to depend on someone other than myself to provide for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
markyshat7

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:40:35 PM

Never having hard times when adulthood comes.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:08:31 AM

I was motivated by family on how i can help them to payed  every hardship that they give to me.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:18:49 PM

As a student I am still struggling on how to deal with laziness I have when it comes to
studying.

Bet (not involving money but something better) on each other who will get a high score in exams, test and other activities, this drive you and your friends to do their best. Make a deal with your parents (if possible) like you can get something out of studying hard, do it for long time, surely your mind will adjust and even without a deal, you will still review and study as hard as you did before. Try to set goals, or just challenge yourself by expecting to get this grade at the end, rewards can be a drive for you in study as well.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
foreverpattlys

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:07:39 PM

Be someone who can handle/manage their own finances.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:13:29 PM

Poverty. And being stepped on by people who are higher than you. Be bullied, underestimated. Left by a loved one because of being poor or being stupid. Those are just a few that can motivate a person. There is also the ego or pride that you gain when you have a degree, or the thought of all the people supporting you or believes in you. You just have to find the right push that you need to become someone who doesn't see education as boring but instead, an adventure and a training to become a productive person in your community someday that your children can bragg about.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:29:51 AM

As a student I am still struggling on how to deal with laziness I have when it comes to
studying.
It's hard to find motivation to be diligent in learning with hard work
Levien

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:35:38 PM

Good parents and a good kick in the ass sometimes ... Cheesy
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:38:53 PM

Well. If you really need an inspiration just think about your parents. Think about their love and sacrifices that they are giving to you just to give you the future that you deserve. Think about how they are working on to earn money for your tuition fee. That would be enough to serve as motivation and inspiration.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
star_conter

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:42:31 PM

only received knowledge. If the student does not learn anything in the process of learning, he will be interestingly studying further.
mysterybanker

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:16:02 AM

dreams and life goals
mcquillon.tullo

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:32:09 AM

Actually there is no magic pill for laziness. For as long as you don't know what are you studying for, you will walk in darkness searching for the light.
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:37:00 AM

Go work for minimum wage for a while in a shitty job...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:50:08 PM

studying.

Told some story..In my city where I"m living , I go and meet many students(18-25)years old and ask them ...You know what is bitcoin?....many of them absolutely didn"t know what is this...so I think most of students is lazy to learn and expand they horizons..many of them want big money and fast...but did"nt look around the world...
Meaning.OfShock

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:17:27 PM

Just one thing - money, there's really nothing else to it. With good education you have decent chances of getting a good job where you will earn a lot of money. With money you can do everything and have everything, without money - it doesn't matter who you are, what you can do - you're nothing. Do you want to be nothing? This is your choice.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:54:39 PM

I think sharing success stories to students will motivate them to study harder.. and by always giving them encouragement and support that they can achieve their goals in life will definitely help them a lot. Helping them to believe on their selves, build their confidence, develop their capacities, help them to bring out the best on them are some of the things that may help.. but being motivated must be always be accompanied with passion and perseverance to study harder so someday he/she can achieve what he/she wanted to have in the future.

study with all heart and mind..be focused...be dermined...think of what you wanted to be in the future...be motivated
Iyhen

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:31:24 PM

studying.
Holla Kaye ,
They are two cause that we became lazy .
1. Lack of interest : If you dont have an interest on that particular thing you will easily became lazy but you can deal on it by motivating yourself like thinking what benifits can you will get on that particular thing.
2. Enviroment: The enviroment also is one of a cause of laziness ,for example your room, you feel not comfortable and you easily became lazy in studying in your room ,theirs a solution on that just rearrange or redesign your room.

Hope that tips help you Grin

I agree with you, good environment really helps.

SteffCoins

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:47:19 PM

I'm an arts professor, and there's nothing more inspirational than loving what you are studying. Don't worry, it gets better in college.
serneserrah

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:22:07 PM

i think the main purposes they are in the school will bring them to one condition where they have to reach what they wish in the future, besides what kind of their surroundings are in, depends on how big their ambitions to get what they want...
IzumiKonata

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:37:26 AM

studying.

I dunno, but reading motivational quotes works for me. Also, reading articles about successful people especially from my own country. I get the thought that if I study hard enough there's the possibility that I can be like them in the future.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: