Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the things that can motivate and inspire a student to study hard?  (Read 1134 times)
Lutueng817

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:26:38 AM

As a student I am still struggling on how to deal with laziness I have when it comes to
studying.

the factors that can motivate us to learn first are the factors within us by growing our interest and curiosity towards a field of knowledge. the second much-remember the sacrifice of people who have sent us both parents and relatives, then our environmental factors must also be considered, do not like to hang out with those who do not like learning, move looking for change for ourselves.
Shama

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:16:33 AM

The fact that its an investment in your future? ..Probably, no Grin
As I can remeber myself , I was really enthusiastic and motivated when we had really good teachers ..by the way, there is a new project called teachemeplease..its a blockchain platform system which contains all the studying material and you have an access all the time..but I guess, its more for self-dicipline people))
nheychan

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:34:30 PM

motivate yourself with your family's status. my youngest brother is still studying in college and he is determined to study and get a job after because of our poverty. he witnessed our struggles just to let him finnish his studies. or you can also motivate yourself with your parents, look at them working hard for you to graduate and get a good life.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:47:59 PM

As a student I am still struggling on how to deal with laziness I have when it comes to
studying.
nothing can motivate you, but yourself.
Regardless on how many tips or opinion our fellow member might advice you, in the your still the one to decide if your going to quit your laziness or continue to do so.
Cyberfox

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:14:53 PM

I think that its all about person's aspiration and desire to learn smt new
[/quote]

The fact that its an investment in your future? ..Probably, no Grin
As I can remeber myself , I was really enthusiastic and motivated when we had really good teachers ..by the way, there is a new project called teachemeplease..its a blockchain platform system which contains all the studying material and you have an access all the time..but I guess, its more for self-dicipline people))

I totally agree with you..If you want to study you will be..if not..you will look for different ways to skip
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:01:19 PM

his dream. if a person is really persuasive to achieve his dream or goal, he will do everything for that. he will be motivated to study hard in order to be successful in life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
ferida504

Activity: 127
Merit: 27

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:51:49 PM

a motivated student to learn the main goal is to achieve the ideals, because by studying hard will be successful so that any wish will be easily achieved

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:09:13 PM

I've always had trouble finding motivation to study, the only thing that made me study was not to repeat the course and lose my friends.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:23:03 PM

studying.

Um.... your future? I think a better question you should be asking yourself is this the right path you want to be on? I dropped out of college because I didn't enjoy it nor was it what I really wanted to do but felt like it was the normal route or what would have been expected of me. I'm glad I dropped out though because it was the best decision I made. I started my own business and work for myself and I couldn't be happier. I wouldn't have been very happy just working in an office somewhere as a drone or middle management so I would really ask yourself where you want to be in the future and whether this includes your degree because working a job you don't even like is soul destroying and there's much better jobs and ways of living out there.
Tivadar

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:30:51 PM

Well, I'm a freelancer/self-employed/digital nomad as many are from here... and nothing really changed after the uni. If you don't join a big company, where THEY give you the rules and motivation and a boss, you have to do it for yourself, and that's one of the hardest thing being yourself in charge.

On the plus side, if you can pull this off, you are pretty much done for life! Smiley

My motivation is currently to 1) provide for myself, my family and friends and for my future, own family a good life. Not luxurious, but good, worry-free. It's not motivating me all the time, but that's the best so far.
XKadzuvic

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:54:41 PM

I get some motivation a few days back.
Someone said to me, remember the effort of your parent, you are studying not only for you but for returning the favor from your heart to your parent. I think its reasonable, but im still on my laziness.
ninusch5

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:37:44 PM

studying.
Having a hard-working student has a lot of new and exciting ways to teach but still retains the essence of teaching, which can make students feel no longer boring. And we will also tell you interesting rewards when you achieve good results in learning that will help motivate the learning process of your students.
Sneginka111

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:29:10 PM

I've always had trouble finding motivation to study, the only thing that made me study was not to repeat the course and lose my friends.

Then maybe you picked the wrong thing to study,no?
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:43:32 PM

Just talk to the student in a nice and easy way for them to understand the value of education.  As for my own personal experience with my son, he isn't really not that super boy in his school but he always managed to get good grades and passed every examinations at least.  I just told him that it doesn't really matter to us his parents if he got honors or none, for as long as he will get serious to do his best.  With a big love, understanding and a dash of presents, it worked for our son.  Try to yours too.
Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:38:18 PM

In my opinion what leads a student to study, is the value of your dream, without it there is no way to measure, it all depends on what you really want and how much you are willing to pay.
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

Seeing his/her teacher doing the things that are inspiring and also with the negative past story and hearing it how he manage to overcome those things with giving value the education.
Anytime42

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

Set short term goals and reward yourself when you reach them.  Start out with something that is really easy, and give yourself a small reward, like maybe go get an ice cream cone.  Then increase the challenge and also increase the reward.  The ultimate goal will be the satisfaction gained when you reach it.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

For me, failure is an enough motivation for a student to study hard. I believe that once you fail, it will make you strive harder. Because you don't want to fail again. You know that another failure is too much. So you will now do your best so you won't fail anymore.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
NotANoCoiner

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:47:51 PM

Always think about the goal you want to reach as a student
crypto-words

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:58:00 PM

Long-term success & recognition I guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: