Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash overcome the original Bitcoin?  (Read 4717 times)
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:48:53 PM

Popular as any, bcc never exceed btc as the best cryptocurrency that has been spread over many sites as well with more holders. BCC still exist as altcoin like eth or ltc even though its value maybe very high as now.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:53:47 AM

Popular as any, bcc never exceed btc as the best cryptocurrency that has been spread over many sites as well with more holders. BCC still exist as altcoin like eth or ltc even though its value maybe very high as now.
What a joke it is! Bitcoins are never ever going to be beaten by this kiddo coin called bitcoin cash.
Bitcoins are the legends of the coins and no one is going to beat them ever in the race of being best crypto currency and only a dump can prefer bitcoin cash over bitcoins with the hope of getting rich.
zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:00:04 AM

I think it may overcome bitcoin in very long term. Some people suggest that bitcoin mining rewards are now lower than cash so it may happen. I hope it doesn't.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:31:52 AM

What a joke it is! Bitcoins are never ever going to be beaten by this kiddo coin called bitcoin cash.
Bitcoins are the legends of the coins and no one is going to beat them ever in the race of being best crypto currency and only a dump can prefer bitcoin cash over bitcoins with the hope of getting rich.

Its merely a joke right now since BCC is unsupported or lets just say treated like an altcoins around and I'm not totally impressed on this coin since I don't know if this is lift up by a hype or just a plain joke coin, but whatever surround this coin I think we should just ignore it if we don't like this one or just simply monitor if we want to earn from the hype.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:59:22 AM

I think it may overcome bitcoin in very long term. Some people suggest that bitcoin mining rewards are now lower than cash so it may happen. I hope it doesn't.

Well, I guess that it will be only a matter of time before the market decides which version of Bitcoin will become the most prominent one in the mainstream world. With two distinct flavors of Bitcoin, I believe that development for the whole Bitcoin protocol will become improved as people can experiment with both BCH and BTC and determine the best and most secure scalable solution.

However, considering that BCH is an altcoin and not the real Bitcoin, it will make become hard for it to overcome the pioneer cryptocurrency's market cap. Given the established branding for Bitcoin, and huge supporters/investors around it, BCH will have a hard time replacing the true original blockchain pioneer currency. Despite everything, now people can choose between lower fees for extremely fast transactions with Bitcoin Cash, or choose higher fees with greater security and reliability over their transactions with the original Bitcoin. It is only a matter of choice, which cryptocurrency people prefer the most in this rapidly evolving society. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:39:06 AM

No. I don't think so, because Bitcoin is the solution of digital money. It is the future of currency. Bitcoin Cash will have no different than the money stored in a bank. With their taxes and system, we cannot keep our privacy and security anymore. But by Bitcoin, we can change the future. Although, Bitcoin can be use as a criminal transactions in the digital world. But that's just side effect of the progress of technology.
Fog Fence

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:58:32 AM

never Bitcoin Cash overcome the original Bitcoin. The BTC is extremely solid
just see ETH over ETC. we need accept new platform, new update. Bitcoin is slow and high fee. That is the reason for they make bitcoin cash
weredo911

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:20:39 AM

now we should dont think about btc or bch. now we need to think will btc and bch can survival after this huge storm

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:56:06 AM

For me, BCH will not overcome BTC because BTC is the origin of all cryptocurrency. Also, BTC has a very large value that BCH can't reach but I am hoping that BCH will increase its value even not more or equal to BTC's value at least BCH will have a good price.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:16:42 AM

For me, BCH will not overcome BTC because BTC is the origin of all cryptocurrency. Also, BTC has a very large value that BCH can't reach but I am hoping that BCH will increase its value even not more or equal to BTC's value at least BCH will have a good price.

You do have a point there, mate. Bitcoin will always be the most prominent cryptocurrency on the markets, since it is the original cryptocurrency which brought us the blockchain technology. Without it, many of the cryptocurrencies we know and love today wouldn't have been possible. Considering that BCH is just a fork from the original Bitcoin blockchain, it may never replace it, the same way ETC never replaced the original Ethereum.

Therefore, I believe that in the future both of these cryptocurrencies will co-exist (Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash) providing people with options whenever they want to quickly send a transaction or just secure their investments for the long term. Whenever it is Gold (BTC) or Cash (BCH), there will always be a choice for anyone to transact in this rapidly evolving technology. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:28:38 AM

Considering that BCH is just a fork from the original Bitcoin blockchain, it may never replace it, the same way ETC never replaced the original Ethereum.
if you do believe that then why did you even start this topic!

also ETC is the original chain and ETH is the fork, LOL
and the main difference is that nobody wanted either of them. the community was already split because so many lost money because of the ETH bug and so many others didn't or even if they did they believe that a "roll back" which was the only reason for the fork is a terrible idea.

Therefore, I believe that in the future both of these cryptocurrencies will co-exist (Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash) providing people with options whenever they want to quickly send a transaction or just secure their investments for the long term. Whenever it is Gold (BTC) or Cash (BCH), there will always be a choice for anyone to transact in this rapidly evolving technology. Just my thoughts Grin
bitcoin cash transaction speed is the same as bitcoin! you forgot that it is the fork of bitcoin with nothing different regarding "transaction speed" which is block time. and if BCH is also spammed it will become the same slow one during the spams.

and i agree, it will exist the same way Pandacoin, Rabitcoin, Dogecoin, HTML5, GAYcoin,... are still existing alongside bitcoin.

Buying the dip...
pineapplecharm1

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:05:44 AM

You do have a point there, mate. Bitcoin will always be the most prominent cryptocurrency on the markets, since it is the original cryptocurrency which brought us the blockchain technology. Without it, many of the cryptocurrencies we know and love today wouldn't have been possible. Considering that BCH is just a fork from the original Bitcoin blockchain, it may never replace it, the same way ETC never replaced the original Ethereum.

Except BTC is fast and cheap to transact too. Why would anyone use bcash? If you want big blocks and 2.5 minute confirmations, use LTC.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:46:30 AM

just see ETH over ETC. we need accept new platform, new update. Bitcoin is slow and high fee. That is the reason for they make bitcoin cash
Yeah, if I see the current price of Ethereum Classic, I will know in near future, the value of Bitcoin Cash will drop down to ~$ 100 or lower than. Because almost altcoins after 1-2 years, we can confirm its community also the real value of these coins.
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:09:36 AM

BCH is just like another alt coin / shitcoin. Overall BTC is the king as with Gold and will stay on top for a long time.

okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:39:00 PM

BCH is just like another alt coin / shitcoin. Overall BTC is the king as with Gold and will stay on top for a long time.

I totally agree with you on your comment, BCH is an altcoin and yes most of the altcoins are shitcoins. Bitcoin will always be on top and it stayed on top for a reason. And besides that, I think these altcoins wouldn'tbe created if not because of bitcoin itself so we owe it all to Bitcoin too. I don't find anything special with BCH so I don't think it even has a place in the future, this coin in time will be forgotten and delisted if there will be another more stronger coin than bitcoin (that is if there will ever be a coin created as strong as bitcoin).
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:25:05 PM

I totally agree with you on your comment, BCH is an altcoin and yes most of the altcoins are shitcoins. Bitcoin will always be on top and it stayed on top for a reason. And besides that, I think these altcoins wouldn'tbe created if not because of bitcoin itself so we owe it all to Bitcoin too. I don't find anything special with BCH so I don't think it even has a place in the future, this coin in time will be forgotten and delisted if there will be another more stronger coin than bitcoin (that is if there will ever be a coin created as strong as bitcoin).
I would like to agree with both of you about the shitty nature of altcoins.
I am glad that still there are sensible investors that are not very much interested into altcoins. Altcoins are though very strong rivals of bitcoins but they don’t have potential of chasing bitcoins. Bitcoins are always going to remain legends of crypto world.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:01:39 PM

lol... Smiley)) Okay just stay with bitcoin when have many people use bitcoin in future. 10 day for 1 transaction confirm maybe good for all of you.

Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:54:30 PM

As the events showed after August 1, the separated Bitcoin Cash did not gain enough to compete with the original bitcoin. In relation to other altcoyines, his initial course was quite high, but he began to decline steadily and slowly. This coin can not compete with bitcoin, since its course is inflated and maintained artificially. Therefore, a significant part of the holders of this coin dropped it in favor of bitcoin.
speaktome

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:14:35 AM

Yeah, if I see the current price of Ethereum Classic, I will know in near future, the value of Bitcoin Cash will drop down to ~$ 100 or lower than. Because almost altcoins after 1-2 years, we can confirm its community also the real value of these coins.
BCH is an easy attempt to achieve what BTC has done over time,if it's really better than BTC does still need to prove it.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:34:04 AM

BCH is an easy attempt to achieve what BTC has done over time,if it's really better than BTC does still need to prove it.
BCH can not possibly overcome BTC, there is no evidence that makes BTC users switch to BCH. We know BTC for a long time from year to year, whereas BCH only knows sekrang-now only. Because this cash bitcoin is a bitcoin shard. The possibility to be the same as bitcoin for now is still very difficult. but do not close the possibility of a future if the user of this coin increases and will compete with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: