Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:19:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED] 🎮 ENJIN 🎮 Signature Campaign - BIG reward [CLOSED]  (Read 29166 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WitekRadomski

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 04:26:45 PM

I want to confirm receiving the payment! Thanks a lot to Enjin team and Decoded!

Thank you for participating! All payments for Week 6 have been sent out yesterday evening.

CTO, Enjin Coin - Smart cryptocurrency for gaming!
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:16:44 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 05:27:26 PM by AtheistAKASaneBrain

Hi, im new to this campaing and I have a question: How is the weekly period counted? Is it counted a week after you join (this is my first post within the campaign so it would be a week from now) or there is a fixed weekly period? If so, what is the period like? what is the cutoff? because on the OP doesn't it isn't specified that I can see.

Edit: Ok I saw post #2 and it says:

"- Post cutoff will be calculated on a Friday afternoon AEST, or before 12:00pm UTC. (If my calculations are correct)"

I understand it's on every friday. So cutoff was yesterday at 12:00 PM forum time (I think forum time is UTC)?

Another question I have is: Do we need to re-enroll every week or we can continue once we are in? because people usually is out on the weekend so I would miss any free spots.. (you would need to re-enroll on friday after the posts are counted otherwise I assume it gets filled up quickly)

Guys, I understand correctly? weekly payments from 0.0006 BTC to 0.0008 BTC. This is only $2.5 - $3.5 per week! Why is so low reward?

At 0.0007 a post and max 50 posts it's 0.035 a week for Hero Members, this is the classic Bitmixer rate. Not high, but definitely not low, it's decent.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:23:11 PM

I want to confirm receiving the payment! Thanks a lot to Enjin team and Decoded!

Thank you for participating! All payments for Week 6 have been sent out yesterday evening.

Hi Witek,

I completed 33 posts last week, but only got paid for 29. None of my posts break any rules... why did I only get paid 29?

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:23:48 PM

Hey mate, got any free spots? I saw some people got removed.

Username: manselr
Starting post count:1922 (this one included)
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=381190
BTC address: 1fuCrK2gq9jiQsy375hexRnNMun8gJvJp

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:12:32 AM

snip

Did you delete any of your posts over the past week? I swear I remember seeing a couple of posts that didn't qualify, if I remember correctly, they were too short.

I'm just asking, because it's been done before, deleting short posts.

If not, I'll add your 0.0007 for next week.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:55:26 AM

So if the manager counts our posts and then we receive less, why to have a manager at all? I saw in the spreadsheet that my qualifying posts were 30

But I received 0.0174 I assumed it was because I didn't post on the ANN thread, without having something interested posting there is nothing but spam.

Now I think one of my posts were deleted by mods, they trashed it, but what I wonder is that my post count was done by manager, it means someone

Is double checking or if you want to change things in real time then letting a bot to count the posts is the way to go.
Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:31:59 AM

So if the manager counts our posts and then we receive less, why to have a manager at all? I saw in the spreadsheet that my qualifying posts were 30

But I received 0.0174 I assumed it was because I didn't post on the ANN thread, without having something interested posting there is nothing but spam.

Now I think one of my posts were deleted by mods, they trashed it, but what I wonder is that my post count was done by manager, it means someone

Is double checking or if you want to change things in real time then letting a bot to count the posts is the way to go.

From what I understand, it said you had 30 posts in the spreadsheet, so then you stopped posting. A post got deleted, and then I started counting posts.

The spreadsheet automatically scrapes how many posts you have, so I can see how each of you are doing throughout the course of the week. When I start counting posts, I stop the automated counting and save the values, making them final and starting the new week. If your post was deleted before them, you should not and obviously didn't get paid for it.

If you're posting on the forum just to get paid, you're doing it wrong. I'm not saying you're the only one doing it, it's evident that more than half the forum is, im saying that signature campaigns are here as a bonus to contributing to the forum, instead of being the sole reason you're on the forum.

What you're basically saying is that you had 30 posts, one got deleted, and you should still be paid for the 30? Great.

Razick
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:40:42 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 04:54:38 AM by Razick

snip

Did you delete any of your posts over the past week? I swear I remember seeing a couple of posts that didn't qualify, if I remember correctly, they were too short.

See my posting history? 33 posts complete... the spreadsheet also said 33 posts.

I remember seeing a couple of posts that didn't qualify

Even if a couple posts were too short (which isn't true), there would still be 31 posts.

Just add my 0.0007 for next week.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:08:46 AM

Hello enjincoin team and Decoded!
Just wanted to come by and ask, that will this campaign run for how many weeks still, since the public crowdsale is coming soon?
Also thank you for giving me a chance of being part in this campaign.

Kind Regards.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:25:47 AM

snip

See my posting history? 33 posts complete... the spreadsheet also said 33 posts.

I remember seeing a couple of posts that didn't qualify

Even if a couple posts were too short (which isn't true), there would still be 31 posts.

Just add my 0.0007 for next week.
Omg , you are soooooooo greedy for money. So sad to hear that people just post for money . Even if your not getting paid , you should post on topics you are interested in , just to help people and for your own satisfaction. Also arguing with the manager would make you land in trouble .

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Razick
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:38:33 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 09:02:47 AM by Razick

Omg , you are soooooooo greedy for money. So sad to hear that people just post for money . Even if your not getting paid , you should post on topics you are interested in , just to help people and for your own satisfaction. Also arguing with the manager would make you land in trouble .

The manager already admitted he made a mistake and will add 0.0007 to my next week payment.

Why don't you post for ChipMixer free?  Roll Eyes

ReLieD

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:38:46 AM

The manager already admitted he made a mistake and will add 0.0007 to my next week payment.

Why don't you post for ChipMixer free?  Roll Eyes
This the difference between your mentality and others. I am not only posting for earning . I am posting and I'm getting paid . I'm not posting for getting paid.
You are doing that , you are posting only and only for money. That's what I'm saying
I also post on Topics on which I know my posts won't be counted , still I post there . Smiley

█         ████      ████

█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Razick
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:41:51 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 12:16:16 PM by Razick

This the difference between your mentality and others. I am not only posting for earning . I am posting and I'm getting paid . I'm not posting for getting paid.
You are doing that , you are posting only and only for money. That's what I'm saying
I also post on Topics on which I know my posts won't be counted , still I post there . Smiley

So you will post for ChipMixer free? PM Darkstar, the ChipMixer campaign manager. There is 1 open spot, I would inform him you will post free for ChipMixer.

miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:06:12 PM

Username: miguelmorales85
Starting post count: 262
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=470314
BTC address: 3Q1hKZ1Q6C3KGdvN1VvDDsZUuAGax3iCEw

I await confirmation, thanks
ReLieD

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:35:09 PM

So you will post for ChipMixer free? PM Darkstar, the ChipMixer campaign manager. There is 1 open spot, I would inform him you will post free for ChipMixer.
I don't want to spam this thread now to explain things to kids like you who don't understand . It's better you grow up and understand things fast . As far as pmming dark Star or anyone , you are free to do so . I'm out now

█         ████      ████

█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:03:37 PM

I saw some free spots. Can i get that spot?

Username: deadsilent
Starting post count: 1038+1
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=872281;sa=summary
BTC address: 3NzBpoHAH3zgcSwsPAQN7wtefzVAJoj1NV
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:22:18 PM

Can i join?

Username: Immakillya
Starting post count: 510+1
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=924163;sa=summary
BTC address: 1EhLnQVst3PZUJcrTCGQaCX1aTmVbqmNVY

Thanks
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:06:31 PM

Post counting is complete, payments will be sent out in a few hours.

The following users have been accepted into the campaign:

Code:
djselery
AtheistAKASaneBrain
jekjekman
Bellator

Those who did not have signatures applied when you requested to join, your rows in the spreadsheet have been left blank. Please PM me with your current posts and your bitcoin address when you apply your signature, otherwise you will not be fully entered into the spreadsheet and will not be paid. If you do not do this by the next week or otherwise PMing me, you will forfeit your reserved spot.

Everyone else has been denied.

The following user(s) have been removed from the campaign:
Code:
Przemax (Not responding)
Karpeles (Idle)
Netnox (Not responding)

Thanks all!
D.

I already did pm-ed you Mr. Decoded
Thanks.

Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:02:16 PM

Hello enjincoin team and Decoded!
Just wanted to come by and ask, that will this campaign run for how many weeks still, since the public crowdsale is coming soon?
Also thank you for giving me a chance of being part in this campaign.

Kind Regards.
I was talking to them about this. Once the crowdsale gets going, we might require participants to edit or change their signatures to a new one. It should be fine for now, since they do not have a set date to end the campaign at. We will have ample warning for the closure of the campaign.

Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:46:58 PM

My former campaign just ended and I am looking for a new one. Are there any spots open?

Username: Za1n
Starting post count: 1112
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=529727
BTC address: 14qetVGtQKW6edXKya1nY5x3YY7oXg9tTG

Will change signature if accepted.

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: