Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED] 🎮 ENJIN 🎮 Signature Campaign - BIG reward [CLOSED]  (Read 29159 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Luckyinvestment

Activity: 266
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:56:49 PM

Only English? Post of other languages are allowed?

sir.humus

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:59:18 AM

Hi,
I would like to join your campaign.

Username: sir.humus
Starting post count: 800
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=87020
BTC address: 3N1uCtE1qKpSi5n3meej5pNRsnYNhDhcfM

Thanks!
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:42:45 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 02:25:15 PM by InvoKing

Edit : thanks for the answer

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:30:59 AM

The following users have been accepted into the campaign:

Code:
Nathan047
BillyBobZorton
Bitcoinsummoner

Those who did not have signatures applied when you requested to join, your rows in the spreadsheet have been left blank. Please PM me with your current posts and your bitcoin address when you apply your signature, otherwise you will not be fully entered into the spreadsheet and will not be paid. If you do not do this by the next week or otherwise PMing me, you will forfeit your reserved spot.

Everyone else has been denied.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
vb01

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:32:42 PM

Code:
Nathan047
BillyBobZorton
Bitcoinsummoner

Those who did not have signatures applied when you requested to join, your rows in the spreadsheet have been left blank. Please PM me with your current posts and your bitcoin address when you apply your signature, otherwise you will not be fully entered into the spreadsheet and will not be paid. If you do not do this by the next week or otherwise PMing me, you will forfeit your reserved spot.

Shame I joined the community too late. Like this project so much..but glad that I joined the pre-ico. Cheesy
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:27:36 PM

Code:
Nathan047
BillyBobZorton
Bitcoinsummoner

PM sent.

Update 22/09/2017: Signature codes have changed slightly, please update your sig if you're currently in the campaign!

Updated.

Hi guys, it seems we're running a little late on counting last week's posts. I truly apologize for the delay.

Decoded should get these counted within the next 12 hours and I'll process all your payouts in the morning once it's done. Thanks for understanding!

The campaign should last for at least another 2 weeks. I'll let everyone know well-in-advance if we decide to close it.

Thank you for the information. I hope this campaign will last as much as possible, but i see that it is not needed that much after the ICO ends, which is understandable.

I hope it keeps running, both because I just joined, and because some ICOs make the mistake of stopping marketing after the ICO. You still need to let people know your coin exists once it gets on exchanges. Now that we have more and more ICOs and new tokens, it is key to get your project out there, otherwise it may get buried on a sea of other projects that may not be as good but spent more promoting it.
Thirdspace

Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:59:25 PM

Code:
Nathan047
BillyBobZorton
Bitcoinsummoner

wow...  what a waste of time and hope, waiting almost two weeks
you could've denied us a lot earlier if you just want to accept those three
removing avatar & signature now  Angry

byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 10:58:43 AM

Very interesting project. Bounty have only Signature campaing?
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:25:51 AM

Why are you always late with payments?

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:19:03 AM

Today I was crossing my fingers hoping It would show up.   It's been inconsistent but at least we always get paid.

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:06:55 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 06:05:57 AM by Decoded

Today I was crossing my fingers hoping It would show up.   It's been inconsistent but at least we always get paid.

I have said that counting occurs between Friday night - Saturday night AEST. It's just after midday right now and I am not home. Posts will be counted, and when they are late, I post a message.

Why are you always complaining? See above.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 05:29:22 AM

Today I was crossing my fingers hoping It would show up.   It's been inconsistent but at least we always get paid.

I have said that counting occurs between Friday night - Saturday night AEST. It's just after midday right now and I am not home. Posts will be counted, and when they are late, I post a message.

it never used to be like this, people used to be just grateful to be in a campaign Sad
now people expect (and seem to bank on their livelyhoods) in these campaigns :/
i'm sorry people are spamming you , know that users such as myself are not too worried about it, we allow reputations to precede themselves Smiley
You have a life, as do many, it will be done when it's done, in a reasonable time frame, understandably.

Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Razick
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:14:48 AM

It is over 30 hours... Wink

it never used to be like this

You have only been here since 2015. Roll Eyes

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:24:47 AM

It is over 30 hours...

Over 30 hours from saturday night? His local time is 16.20, so he still has many hours left to count. Please have some patience, especially when it has even said that it happens by Saturday night, because there is still time. You cannot order a pizza and then complan after 20 minutes if the expected delivery time is around one hour.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:29:50 AM

it never used to be like this, people used to be just grateful to be in a campaign Sad
now people expect (and seem to bank on their livelyhoods) in these campaigns :/
i'm sorry people are spamming you , know that users such as myself are not too worried about it, we allow reputations to precede themselves Smiley
You have a life, as do many, it will be done when it's done, in a reasonable time frame, understandably.

Smiley
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
I would like to point out that I said "inconsistent but at least he always pays", which was not spamming but rather, a method of diffusing any tension.  @CjMapope How was your snide commentary useful? It was a badly disguised string of insults. That was spam because you spoke on the topic after decoded, the manager, had it handled.
Your intention appeared to be a shot at your peers,  and now unfortunately I took the bait ...so this message is spammy now too.   

How about refraining from jabbing at each other? We are all extraordinary people deserving of
Respect.  Sorry for wasting space in your thread Decoded.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Razick
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:42:28 AM

It is over 30 hours...

Over 30 hours from saturday night? His local time is 16.20, so he still has many hours left to count. Please have some patience, especially when it has even said that it happens by Saturday night, because there is still time. You cannot order a pizza and then complan after 20 minutes if the expected delivery time is around one hour.

Payment should be made in 24 hours of 9/28 @ 11:59pm UTC. It is now 9/30 6:45am UTC.

Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:52:41 AM

- I aim for posts to be counted by Friday afternoon AEST, but they could take until Saturday nights due to personal reasons.

AEST. Not UTC.

aTriz

Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:15:46 AM

I've just come under the attention that one of your guys may be campaign hopping.

Cazkys enrolled in my campaign and he wore the synapse signature for 2-3 days. Unfortunately, I do not have this archived, but when checking up on participants, I found that he was back to wearing the enjin coin signature.

Untrustworthy behavior from Cazkys, would keep an eye on him Decoded.

terminator1234

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:39:39 AM

It is over 30 hours...

Payment should be made in 24 hours of 9/28 @ 11:59pm UTC. It is now 9/30 6:45am UTC.
Razick,you are such an impatient guy.Earlier,you quarreled with decoded for just payment of one post 0.0007 btc.

One more thing,you are the same person who just made the nexchange signature campaign collapse.
aTriz

Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:45:03 AM

It is over 30 hours...

Razick,you are such an impatient guy.Earlier,you quarreled with decoded for just payment of one post 0.0007 btc.

One more thing,you are the same person who just made the nexchange signature campaign collapse.

Name:   terminator1234
Activity:   0
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 05:35:28 PM
Last Active:   Today at 05:42:49 PM

Nice! What's your main account?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: