Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SALT Community Membership  (Read 108219 times)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:13:49 PM

Their audit is taking ages  Cry

That's good, not good to rush in crypto.Slow and steady!
FaYaAAa

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:44:12 PM

Yes, to release right now will be a bad move but they could release them a month ago  Lips sealed
5thangel

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:03:53 AM

Yes, to release right now will be a bad move but they could release them a month ago  Lips sealed
Good projects take time and patience, let's just concentrate on something else.
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:15:23 PM

So there is approximately 35 million tokens for 0.25$ investors
and those investors will try to dump hard as soon it listed on exchange..
dannyyppace

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:30:33 PM

An authentic source of motivation the ultimate reflection of determination.Best wishes for SALT.
5thangel

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:44:55 AM

https://saltlending.com is getting popular, hope SALT will be one of the biggest projects in coming years.

kkjack789

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:48:10 AM

Hi, I am very interested in this great project but I did not find information about team, inflation, development budget, transaction fees and block size. Please show for me! thanks
Blakesss

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:31:37 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 09:22:38 PM by Blakesss

I'm really excited for the launch of the SALT platform. It'll be amazing to be able to use cryptos as collateral to access fiat loans instead of having to sell the cryptos altogether. This token has so much utility value, and being first to the crypto loan plate gives SALT a huge advantage in this greenfield market.

Instead of being worried about the theoretical post-release spot value of SALT, I'd instead focus on the intense utility value this token offers. Once cryptos reach mainstream adoption, the SALT platform will attract so much network effect. When millions of dollars are being borrowed through the platform the spot token value will go through the roof.

Regardless of the spot price, a major bulk of the utility value is still on the pump-n-dump structure.
On economic utility, it has very little.

The whitepaper mentioned a cash repo market value of over $1 quadrillion, but most of this figure will not be directly related to the token holders.

The ones standing to benefit much from this may very likely be the tokens/digital assets that can be traded at Shapeshift, including the SALT token itself.
This is why I said it is a pump-n-dump structure.

People that will borrow and lend will not be using the money for economic productivity, i.e. opening factories, setting up shops, etc.
Instead, the money will be used for pumping up the token/digital asset used as collateral for loans.
And this can be anything traded in Shapeshift, be it bitcoin, ethereum, tenx, omisego, bancor, etc, including SALT token itself.

Lots of money can (and will be) made, but this is no less a sinful activity.
Definitely not an honest business.
It is not an honest business because whenever a token/digital asset is being pumped up, lots of hypes will be promoted and sold to gullible participants.
Those people believing in the hype will lose their money.
Of course in trading/investing, losing money is normal.
But losing money to hype is not the same as losing money to a valid business.
Losing money to a valid business can be recovered in time.
Losing money to a hype cannot be recovered, except thru the next round of pumping and hyping.
So it is like a sin that can only benefit the perpetrator if it is being continuously perpetuated from time to time.

SALT has so much utility value... You utilize the tokens to access their loan platform. SALT allowing you to access crypto loans is pure utility value. If you think SALT is a pnd you're clueless and out to lunch.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:44:25 AM

Hi, I am very interested in this great project but I did not find information about team, inflation, development budget, transaction fees and block size. Please show for me! thanks

Please go directly to their website , you will see their plans there, the team and the advisors and their whitepaper and even join on their slack channel.
There is a FAQ on their site, its all there.

https://www.saltlending.com
Energy_girl

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:45:56 AM

Which exchanges are you listed on?

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:51:12 AM

https://saltlending.com is getting popular, hope SALT will be one of the biggest projects in coming years.

Salt will no doubt be a top-10 market cap crypto right off the bat. Loom at the team, advisors and most importantly the actual money making proven business idea!

FOR RENT.
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:52:12 AM

I'm really excited for the launch of the SALT platform. It'll be amazing to be able to use cryptos as collateral to access fiat loans instead of having to sell the cryptos altogether. This token has so much utility value, and being first to the crypto loan plate gives SALT a huge advantage in this greenfield market.

Instead of being worried about the theoretical post-release spot value of SALT, I'd instead focus on the intense utility value this token offers. Once cryptos reach mainstream adoption, the SALT platform will attract so much network effect. When millions of dollars are being borrowed through the platform the spot token value will go through the roof.

Regardless of the spot price, a major bulk of the utility value is still on the pump-n-dump structure.

The whitepaper mentioned a cash repo market value of over $1 quadrillion, but most of this figure will not be directly related to the token holders.

The ones standing to benefit much from this may very likely be the tokens/digital assets that can be traded at Shapeshift, including the SALT token itself.

People that will borrow and lend will not be using the money for economic productivity, i.e. opening factories, setting up shops, etc.
Instead, the money will be used for pumping up the token/digital asset used as collateral for loans.
And this can be anything traded in Shapeshift, be it bitcoin, ethereum, tenx, omisego, bancor, etc, including SALT token itself.

It is not an honest business because whenever a token/digital asset is being pumped up, lots of hypes will be promoted and sold to gullible participants.
Losing money to a hype cannot be recovered, except thru the next round of pumping and hyping.
So it is like a sin that can only benefit the perpetrator if it is being continuously perpetuated from time to time.

SALT has so much utility value... You utilize the tokens to access their loan platform. SALT allowing you to access crypto loans is pure utility value. If you think SALT is a pnd you're clueless and out to lunch.

Pump and dump? Ha ha. Yeah, Eric Vorhees most  public venture in  years, surely a pnd Smiley Someone is sad they missed the ICO Smiley

FOR RENT.
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:52:36 AM

Learn to read and revisit here.

FOR RENT.
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:54:42 AM

"but this is no less a sinful activity." you want people to know you are mentally touched? Cause that's how you let people know that you are mentally touched Smiley

FOR RENT.
dimitri

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:59:30 AM

that much about anonymity  Cheesy .. and decentralization

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:26:54 AM

Learn to read and revisit here.
its been discuss and the team already give their explanation about that pre-sale price but still support comes and many people buys this coin
and wait for it to be added to any exchange lets see how it will work after reaching exchange sit.

Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:40:32 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 01:53:39 AM by Dorky

Pump and dump? Ha ha. Yeah, Eric Vorhees most  public venture in  years, surely a pnd Smiley Someone is sad they missed the ICO Smiley

LOL, I got to know the ICO when it was still selling for $1.50. I was planning to buy but when I read the whitepaper and give it a deep thought, I decided to stay away even when I was still able to get in at $3. I sad I missed the ICO? LOLOL, not at all.

Read my previous other posts. There, I said whether Eric was appointed. If this ICO is truly a pump-n-dump scheme, Eric may/may not be ignorant of it.

"but this is no less a sinful activity." you want people to know you are mentally touched? Cause that's how you let people know that you are mentally touched Smiley

Nope, telling what it is is not about letting people know I am mentally touched. Otherwise, you suggest me to keep silent if I notice a bad thing? To speak up is the best policy regardless of whether I am mentally touched or otherwise. But if you think I am mentally touched, sure I am. LOL.

LOL, lots of other tokens have "much utility value" too. But that doesn't mean economic value to you. Otherwise having a stack of tickets to a football match would make you filthy rich, even when you are not the only one that can sell the tickets.

Please don't fear me, or fear what I write.
Because I own no SALT token, thus I can't fucking sell anything.
Instead, fear those who bought many millions at $0.75, $1.50, etc (and some just said at $0.25) that will be too stupid not to dump their profits.
Tokens locked in? Yeah right. Sure, like yours is locked in.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:00:49 AM

I don't worry for investors, there will always be some newbies to buy their expensive tokens while the clever ones will just wait for the price to be back at 0,2-3 and then invest and wait Smiley
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:58:11 AM

Read this part carefully...

Also read this part carefully...
The way I see it, the SALT Lending project is primarily a pump-n-dump business model.
While early participants of the ICO may lock in their over 13x massive profits thru selling, they may also be using their holdings to pump up the price, thus one reason why no outsiders heard about it when it was selling for 0.75.
Buy some millions of tokens at 0.75, use them as collateral for USD borrowing, use the USD to pump up the token price, sell to fools, use the profits to settle the loan and buy up more token, use additional token for further borrowing, use the new borrowing to pump up the price, rinse and repeat.
This can be very feasibly done because the supply of tokens sold at 3 and below is far more significant and constitute a major bulk of the entire supply.
Considering the lack of liquidity of token sold at 5 and above, such pump-n-dump operations can be very easily carried out.
And pricing tier sold at 0.75, 1.5, 3, 5, and above are simply an obvious red flag.
I am not sure if Eric from Shapeshift is a co-founder, but I suspect he is just an appointed one to be a public figurehead.
This pump-n-dump business model is very brilliantly designed, may be very profitable, but highly unethical and immoral.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
5thangel

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:16:27 AM

Salt will no doubt be a top-10 market cap crypto right off the bat. Loom at the team, advisors and most importantly the actual money making proven business idea!

Very good point, totally agree with you on this. One of the best investments this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: