Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SALT Community Membership  (Read 108219 times)
Blakesss

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:56:41 AM

SALT has so much utility value... You utilize the tokens to access their loan platform. SALT allowing you to access crypto loans is pure utility value. If you think SALT is a pnd you're clueless and out to lunch.

Read this part carefully...
People that will borrow and lend will not be using the money for economic productivity, i.e. opening factories, setting up shops, etc.
Instead, the money will be used for pumping up the token/digital asset used as collateral for loans.
And this can be anything traded in Shapeshift, be it bitcoin, ethereum, tenx, omisego, bancor, etc, including SALT token itself.

Also read this part carefully...
The way I see it, the SALT Lending project is primarily a pump-n-dump business model.
While early participants of the ICO may lock in their over 13x massive profits thru selling, they may also be using their holdings to pump up the price, thus one reason why no outsiders heard about it when it was selling for 0.75.
Buy some millions of tokens at 0.75, use them as collateral for USD borrowing, use the USD to pump up the token price, sell to fools, use the profits to settle the loan and buy up more token, use additional token for further borrowing, use the new borrowing to pump up the price, rinse and repeat.
This can be very feasibly done because the supply of tokens sold at 3 and below is far more significant and constitute a major bulk of the entire supply.
Considering the lack of liquidity of token sold at 5 and above, such pump-n-dump operations can be very easily carried out.
And pricing tier sold at 0.75, 1.5, 3, 5, and above are simply an obvious red flag.
I am not sure if Eric from Shapeshift is a co-founder, but I suspect he is just an appointed one to be a public figurehead.
This pump-n-dump business model is very brilliantly designed, may be very profitable, but highly unethical and immoral.

YOU DON'T GET IT... having the platform and connections to lenders to make crypto-backed loans work is a game changer. Being first to the plate in this greenfield space gives SALT a massive advantage. It will surely quickly gobble the majority of the crypto-lending marketshare upon launch. Don't you get it?... they're replacing a major function of the banking system and the ticket in is a SALT membership token.

The early cheap coins (pre $1.50) are locked in... Wouldn't be surprised if a heap of them went to Voorhees and other angel whale investors.
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:46:28 AM

YOU DON'T GET IT... having the platform and connections to lenders to make crypto-backed loans work is a game changer. Being first to the plate in this greenfield space gives SALT a massive advantage. It will surely quickly gobble the majority of the crypto-lending marketshare upon launch. Don't you get it?... they're replacing a major function of the banking system and the ticket in is a SALT membership token.

The early cheap coins (pre $1.50) are locked in... Wouldn't be surprised if a heap of them went to Voorhees and other angel whale investors.

I am very sure I get it.
The only difference is I see things from an entirely different perspective than you.
You see it from a rose-tinted glass.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Blakesss

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:15:33 PM

I am very sure I get it.
The only difference is I see things from an entirely different perspective than you.

Your posts demonstrate you don't have a basic understanding of the platform. I'm sorry you missed out on the ICO... your trolling efforts are making you look like a noob.

Here's a well thought out value analysis of SALT: https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/357033648/The-Value-of-Salt
TheMuppet

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:54:40 PM

From a pure business standpoint, Salt is one of the most valuable tokens yet.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
cryptonia

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:36:12 PM

Salt looks very interesting but what stage is it at? Is it expected to be on an exchange?
Blakesss

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:04:54 AM

Just got a message that their audit is completed and the tokens can be withdrawn this week.
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:19:56 AM

SALT just appeared on the Exodus Eden wallet, but it's pretty hard to info on.  It doesn't appear to have an official announcement here.  It's apparently not on any exchanges and it's not on CoinMarketCap yet.  Does anyone have an idea what the tokens will be selling for once they hit exchanges?
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:38:02 AM

SALT just appeared on the Exodus Eden wallet, but it's pretty hard to info on.  It doesn't appear to have an official announcement here.  It's apparently not on any exchanges and it's not on CoinMarketCap yet.  Does anyone have an idea what the tokens will be selling for once they hit exchanges?

It's at least a week off, Eden just getting in early.

Dorky

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:09:18 AM

Your posts demonstrate you don't have a basic understanding of the platform. I'm sorry you missed out on the ICO... your trolling efforts are making you look like a noob.

Here's a well thought out value analysis of SALT: https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/357033648/The-Value-of-Salt

I have higher understanding than you realize. No, I didn't miss the ICO. No, I am not trolling.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Dorky

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:22:21 AM

By the way, I wonder do you guys realize anyone that borrows from SALT to do trading will very likely suffer tremendous losses?

First, you will need to overcollateralize just to stay safe on your borrowing.
Second, there is nothing to stop any institution/market manipulator to game the price to force a margin call on your collateral.

Apparently not only will SALT ICO participants suffer (due to the huge pricing tier difference), but SALT borrowers too (due to market manipulation).

The only 2 things benefit from this SALT project are the team and any of the cryptos/tokens listed in Shapeshift to be selected for pump-n-dump.

Forgotten to mention this as well...
Any figure about quadrillions of dollars in lending activity...
Hey, those figures may not be flowing to the token holders.
Otherwise, a major bulk of it will go to the lenders first (i.e. institutions, banks) before trickling down (in crumbs) to the holders.

This is one strong reason why when I initially saw the over $1 quadrillion cash repo industry that this project is trying to tap into while the ICO was still selling for $1.50, I planned to get in, but after much thought I decide to stay safe and stay away.
So anyone that still say I missed the ICO, yeah right, so be it to you.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
cryptonia

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:29:19 PM

By the way, I wonder do you guys realize anyone that borrows from SALT to do trading will very likely suffer tremendous losses?

First, you will need to overcollateralize just to stay safe on your borrowing.

That may be true now, but blockchains are still in their infancy, so that may not always be the case
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:33:46 PM

They will add it eventually on Exodus, we are only waiting for an official announcement.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 06:09:40 AM

SALT Memberships are estimated to be available for withdrawal by the end of the day on Monday, September 25th (or mid-day on Tuesday, September 26th depending on your local timezone).

BOOM! Wink
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:10:09 AM

Salt is the etherum token?
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:21:56 AM

Salt is the etherum token?

Yes, SALT is an Ethereum Token.
FaYaAAa

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:31:44 AM

I am very sure I get it.

This analysis is such a joke...
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:52:36 AM

I am very sure I get it.

Care to offer a reason why rather than just saying its dumb? Fwiw I too thought the analysis was too generous and valuation was high curious as to what you thought was "joke"
FaYaAAa

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:47:35 AM

I am very sure I get it.

Care to offer a reason why rather than just saying its dumb? Fwiw I too thought the analysis was too generous and valuation was high curious as to what you thought was "joke"

I don't say it's dumb, I mean it is too simplistic but sorry I am not going to spend 30min to comment this analysis, just common sense is needed..

Lending Club went public in December 2014 at a $9 billion valuation => Target is not the same, complete different market
Salt will offer a 10,000 dollar loan for a nominal fee of just 10 dollars => You are leaving BTC as collateral, you can lose on both side if market crash hard
Etc...

I have no doubt that if SALT platform is working well, it will be a succes and will generate good incomes for them. But regarding SALT token, it's a different story, SALT are not doing anything to list the token and even refuse and ban you if you talk about it. Most of the time, big exchange ask a fee in order to list it.

Plus, most of the token have been sold at very low price compare to retail price, I don't trust for a minute that they are locked in...

The funniest is people just look at SALT to 100$ -600$, that's the only real thing who really interest them in this type of analysis.

vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:42:46 PM

Received mail that audit is complete
any exchange planned or we had to depend on etherdelta
archiemakinson

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:23:33 PM

How will I be able to get it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: