Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SALT Community Membership  (Read 108216 times)
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:35:09 AM

With the recent email announcement of global expansion plans, upcoming conferences and new team members etc... will salt be actively marketing soon in Asia and India?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoHollic

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:08:07 PM

Ok as I´m still watching the SALT even I allready sold my bag (because I´m interested in the project idea,but worried about the future price grow), my mind din´t changed. If the early investors will be so greedy, the coin have no chance to survive because the people will loose interest until the early whales will keep superdumping it and meanwhile competition is doing the similiar products (maybye better??) There was double bottom formed, ascending triangle, increasing volume (perfect conditions for grow) but once it just started to grow by small % of the PUMP grow potential BOOM DUMP from 60K back to 55 and within hour another profit taking (30K SALT sold) and were back at 51K sat  Grin And as I see the etherwallets with over 100 investors with 100K-1M of SALT and the same scenario repeating again & again for past 11 days, I´m feeling sorry for thoose who bought it at ICO in the price over 3USD as it will take months to empty the bags of the early investors
derickonfire

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:48:24 PM

When does SALT intend to have a running platform?

IE, when can I get CASH loans?

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:26:02 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 07:32:36 AM by 5thangel

When does SALT intend to have a running platform?

IE, when can I get CASH loans?

As we all know in q4 2017... maybe somewhere in November.

https://youtu.be/k_dcqPi57Vw
LILbitcoiner

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:32:52 AM

Now after considering that:

*  my target is to buy SALT token and trade it once the price pumps, and not to get involved in loans.
* and also that the current price of one SALT token at the official website is 25 $ (and I have to purchase min of 2000 $ equivalent SALT's).
* SALT price on Bittrex is around 3 $.

What would be the benefit of buying SALT at 25 $ while I can have it at 3 $ on Bittrex.

Can somebody explain here and advise plz

thanx
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:05:16 PM

*  my target is to buy SALT token and trade it once the price pumps, and not to get involved in loans.
* and also that the current price of one SALT token at the official website is 25 $ (and I have to purchase min of 2000 $ equivalent SALT's).

What would be the benefit of buying SALT at 25 $ while I can have it at 3 $ on Bittrex.

thanx

The simple reason is that there are HUGE amounts of people that will buy 1-20 SALT tokens that simply don't care to get an exchange account, go through KYL, etc. to spend $25-$500. Simpler to buy through the SALT website. It also doesn't matter since SALT has enough capital to run virtually forever without realizing the added value of the for sale tokens, so 'market price' is likely to trend towards the $25 price or past once the customer base gets large enough to overtake the speculators that are willing to sell at a discount through exchanges.

FOR RENT.
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:49:42 PM

I like the looks of this project so far.
Question: How does this compare/contrast with WeTrust (TRST)?

WeTrust seems to have several projects in the works, the first and one I've heard most about being their "trusted lending circles" where one can "build and access credit with trusted groups."

With this description, I think of the Grameen Bank and their micro-finance programs. The bank offers small loans to individials, typically in developing and third world companies, to pursue various entrepreneurial activities. Borrowers join peer group borrowing circles with other borrowers in their community which  improves repayment rates significantly.

I have no idea if TRST is based on a similar model, as I'm yet to dig in further, would be interested in other's input.

SALT, on the other hand, seems like a more traditional, collateral based (one's coins) lending platform.

I'd be interested in hearing folks' thoughts on these and or other, similar platforms, as well as any additions/corrections to my understanding of the platforms.

i think it is mainstream project..because salt valid borrower according to their will..you are not need that if your warranties are pawned..just smart contract..it is whales to whales market for all conditions you can read in faq..with p&d token.
derickonfire

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:31:18 PM

I like the looks of this project so far.
Question: How does this compare/contrast with WeTrust (TRST)?

WeTrust seems to have several projects in the works, the first and one I've heard most about being their "trusted lending circles" where one can "build and access credit with trusted groups."

With this description, I think of the Grameen Bank and their micro-finance programs. The bank offers small loans to individials, typically in developing and third world companies, to pursue various entrepreneurial activities. Borrowers join peer group borrowing circles with other borrowers in their community which  improves repayment rates significantly.

I have no idea if TRST is based on a similar model, as I'm yet to dig in further, would be interested in other's input.

SALT, on the other hand, seems like a more traditional, collateral based (one's coins) lending platform.

I'd be interested in hearing folks' thoughts on these and or other, similar platforms, as well as any additions/corrections to my understanding of the platforms.

i think it is mainstream project..because salt valid borrower according to their will..you are not need that if your warranties are pawned..just smart contract..it is whales to whales market for all conditions you can read in faq..with p&d token.

I'm sorry, can you say that again?

SALT membership isn't required for lending?

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 04:34:50 AM

Great vid!  [Crypto] SALT for BEGINNERS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsQXQYREZLc   Wink
a.north

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:48:18 AM

thanx

The simple reason is that there are HUGE amounts of people that will buy 1-20 SALT tokens that simply don't care to get an exchange account, go through KYL, etc. to spend $25-$500. Simpler to buy through the SALT website. It also doesn't matter since SALT has enough capital to run virtually forever without realizing the added value of the for sale tokens, so 'market price' is likely to trend towards the $25 price or past once the customer base gets large enough to overtake the speculators that are willing to sell at a discount through exchanges.

So how is the price of $25 for SALT on the website determined? Is it a fixed price?

Also, how, and if so, is the SALT token used in the lending platform? Is it actually built into the use of the lending functions?
username12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:22:51 PM

This platform could be a game changer.

agreed.

crypto users using this helps coin prices rise as there is more definite hodling.

i will be throwing some money at it and hope others realize this platform could help their coins rise and they do the same
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:10:35 PM

thanx

So how is the price of $25 for SALT on the website determined? Is it a fixed price?

Also, how, and if so, is the SALT token used in the lending platform? Is it actually built into the use of the lending functions?

Well that's the price on which the last tokens got sold (I think)
But as there are a lot of tokens that where sold at 0.x$, everyone thinks the price will never go that high ..

If you want to lend a certain amount you need to have an active SALT membership, according to the $$ you want to lend, you need to take a salt membership which ranges from 1 SALT to .....
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:37:46 AM

thanx

Well that's the price on which the last tokens got sold (I think)
But as there are a lot of tokens that where sold at 0.x$, everyone thinks the price will never go that high ..

If you want to lend a certain amount you need to have an active SALT membership, according to the $$ you want to lend, you need to take a salt membership which ranges from 1 SALT to .....

The only thing I need to research is how exactly would a borrower repay the loan if their collateral is in digital currency. I understand if you default your collateral is used to cover the loan. In what manner is it repaid? PayPal? Bank wire?
trunghieu250688

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:42:46 AM

If I buy SALT on Bittrex. Can I make lending contract ?
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:53:55 PM

When they enable token deposits and the platform is live you can use your tokens to obtain a loan using your cryptos as collateral.  Buy the dip now at $2.40, looking back in 6 mimonths it will be a steal!

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:38:47 AM

Am I correct in assuming this? Once the platform goes live and people start using Salt tokens to reduce their loan, assuming that not all these tokens are resold via Salt website, this should lead to a reduction on current available supply?
crossing

Activity: 16
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:16:44 AM

i would assume the used tokens will not disappear but be resold by the holder...which is SALT themselves.  Resold via SALT and not an exchange.
That may mean SALT could collect their tokens and that yes would reduce the token numbers being on the exchanges.  Not sure of SALTs agenda with their tokens once they have them.
trunghieu250688

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:58:42 PM

When they enable token deposits and the platform is live you can use your tokens to obtain a loan using your cryptos as collateral.  Buy the dip now at $2.40, looking back in 6 mimonths it will be a steal!

Thank you. Will buy.

The last question
Can I get SALT bounty by signature like you?

---------------------
★☆★☆Salt Lending★☆★☆★
★☆ - SALT - https://membership.saltlending.com/register?r=M3sVp - ★☆
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
esbrave789

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:20:34 PM

If you can visit some of the big trading platform that is better, for example:poloniex.I believe that many people are waiting for this late news
stumpper98

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:34:32 AM

Bought some SALT at $3.20  Grin
I like idea!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: