Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SALT Community Membership  (Read 108216 times)
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:21:42 PM

Well, SALT has a bright future if it can be implemented in regions like Southeast Asia where the percentage of unbanked population is staggering... Even though there are companies which are trying to put financial products like credit cards and cash cards closer to population like http://www.umayplus.com/cashcard/, there's still a long way to go. That company is in Thailand, but am pretty sure that there are similar alternatives in other countries of the region.

I believe in SALT and think it is a promising project, and I was pretty happy when I woke up this morning and saw this: https://www.facebook.com/SALTLENDING/photos/a.304625613286394.1073741829.211253932623563/407050103043944/
as it seems they are moving towards real-world integration pretty well, so if they gain terrains in regions like Southeast Asia, then things will get even better.

It is a long-term hold, and I'm glad I had the chance to buy under ICO price Tongue. I will simply hold it and forget about it, because it has a real-world use, the team is pretty good and yeah if they do things correctly then the project will succeed.

Did you even read the whitepaper? Do you even understand why this technology is being used and for what goals? How the eff does unbanked population of any region comes under the scope of what Salt is doing? Salt needs 125% collateral in crypto currency, before they will even give you loan. And please go and ask on their telegram channel - what happens if the value of crypto goes down during loan period, they will simply state that your collateral will be liquidated.

And please you will never be able to buy it under ICO price, the ICO tiers started from 0.25$, redistributed among devs and insiders most probably.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:44:28 PM

Anybody else having problems signing up on the saltlending dashboard?  For some reason the authentication key for the 2FA isn't being recognized by the authenticator so I cannot get the code to authenticate my login for registration.

Bump-Bump

I still can't sign-up on the stupid Saltlending Dashboard ---> if they can't even get this right, then how in the hell are they going to handle millions of dollars in loans?  Am I doing something wrong here, or is their Dashboard funky has hell?

1) they give me the QR Code
2) I scan it into GAUTH and ADD the account with the key
3) password code = 0; so ---> I can't authenticate my registration

Grrrr!  What am I doing wrong?
HarryAnsour

Activity: 134
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:59:31 PM

Good coin to invest,  it's proving it's self every day
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:01:23 PM

Good coin to invest,  it's proving it's self every day

What?  How is it proving itself?  What is there in this chart ---> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/salt/#charts that justifies ^^^^ that statement?  Did you just pop in here and randomly throw something out to see if it sticks, or what?  How do you suggest it's proving itself everyday?
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:11:27 PM

[-- snip --]

Did you even read the whitepaper? Do you even understand why this technology is being used and for what goals? How the eff does unbanked population of any region comes under the scope of what Salt is doing? Salt needs 125% collateral in crypto currency, before they will even give you loan. And please go and ask on their telegram channel - what happens if the value of crypto goes down during loan period, they will simply state that your collateral will be liquidated

The minimum loan is also, IIRC, $5K - quite large for many of the unbanked. This doesn't include the fact that you, at least not too long ago, had to buy SALT at $25 - a price that is still several times more than the current market price of ~$3.10 -  just to sign up for their service.

As for asking questions regarding price on their telegram, good luck with that. Emma C and co will most likely respond with a threat of about how you'll be banned or be permanently restricted like what happened to this guy:

Same thing happened to me a few moments after asking what we were allowed to discuss, asked about their sorta competitors like Regal (a ponzi) and Elixir and started getting this whenever I clicked on the invite link:

And please you will never be able to buy it under ICO price, the ICO tiers started from 0.25$, redistributed among devs and insiders most probably.

Ah, the fishy "totally not an ICO" ICO. Try to discuss the "SALT ICO" in the telegram and you might get an absurd excuse as to why they're totally not one.
FutureC0in

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:08:34 PM

[-- snip --]

Did you even read the whitepaper? Do you even understand why this technology is being used and for what goals? How the eff does unbanked population of any region comes under the scope of what Salt is doing? Salt needs 125% collateral in crypto currency, before they will even give you loan. And please go and ask on their telegram channel - what happens if the value of crypto goes down during loan period, they will simply state that your collateral will be liquidated

The minimum loan is also, IIRC, $5K - quite large for many of the unbanked. This doesn't include the fact that you, at least not too long ago, had to buy SALT at $25 - a price that is still several times more than the current market price of ~$3.10 -  just to sign up for their service.

As for asking questions regarding price on their telegram, good luck with that. Emma C and co will most likely respond with a threat of about how you'll be banned or be permanently restricted like what happened to this guy:

http://image.ibb.co/iJ6XY6/Telegram_2017_10_14_19_52_05.png

Same thing happened to me a few moments after asking what we were allowed to discuss, asked about their sorta competitors like Regal (a ponzi) and Elixir and started getting this whenever I clicked on the invite link:

http://image.ibb.co/evfWRR/image.png

Ah, the fishy "totally not an ICO" ICO. Try to discuss the "SALT ICO" in the telegram and you might get an absurd excuse as to why they're totally not one.

So, what is your conclusion ?
Could you share as I just came across this token yesterday.
chrisob

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:39:00 PM

SALT got potential. But I think a new coin will come up and do exactly what SALT does but better and will blow SALT away.

Coiner_

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:23:29 AM

[-- snip --]

So, what is your conclusion ?
Could you share as I just came across this token yesterday.

It's entirely up to you in the end. I heard about SALT before their ICO but after experiencing all this, I personally wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole as far as investing is concerned.

If you're still really interested in crypto-lending, you can check out Elixir (P2P lending, no membership fees, AMA with devs here) and WishFinance (SME lending, established business apparently). I haven't done as much research into WF but at least they're not afraid to call their ICO an ICO.
trunghieu250688

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:39:04 AM

Hi Dev
What is SALT Max Supply?
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 06:37:52 AM

SALT got potential. But I think a new coin will come up and do exactly what SALT does but better and will blow SALT away.

Well, competition is good, but i think you will change your mind soon. Wink
no1dead

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:51:20 AM

SALT has amazing community, bittrex and liqui, binance have huge number of salt fans. It is easy to make money from lending in SALT. SALT is the future of decentralized lending.
Coiner_

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:54:43 AM

SALT has amazing community, bittrex and liqui, binance have huge number of salt fans.

Fans on unofficial channels perhaps but their official channels are horrible. It feels more like a caged group than a community.

It is easy to make money from lending in SALT. SALT is the future of decentralized lending.

Um, this is a joke right? Have you even read their whitepaper? SALT is perfectly, 100% centralized.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:09:28 AM

SALT has amazing community, bittrex and liqui, binance have huge number of salt fans.

Fans on unofficial channels perhaps but their official channels are horrible. It feels more like a caged group than a community.

It is easy to make money from lending in SALT. SALT is the future of decentralized lending.

Um, this is a joke right? Have you even read their whitepaper? SALT is perfectly, 100% centralized.
That's right, but everyone will be able to use his decentralized coins or tokens for centralized lending at SALT.  Grin
I really like the idea from SALT, in this case it doesn't matter for me that it's centralized.
10foldtony

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:01:02 AM

This is what you call "dumb fud".
nipplechild

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:59:38 PM

Hey Guys,

Call me a newbie, but im getting mixed messages as to what the ICO price. some say it was 3 -7.50, others got it as low as 0.25? Sorry. I'm just looking for a reasonable entry price.
Coiner_

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:30:28 AM

That's right, but everyone will be able to use his decentralized coins or tokens for centralized lending at SALT.  Grin

Huh

I really like the idea from SALT, in this case it doesn't matter for me that it's centralized.

To each their own I guess but I simply wanted to make it clear that SALT is far removed from anything decentralized.

This is what you call "dumb fud".

No, yours is a silly and naive response.

Hey Guys,

Call me a newbie, but im getting mixed messages as to what the ICO price. some say it was 3 -7.50, others got it as low as 0.25? Sorry. I'm just looking for a reasonable entry price.

This article should clarify the issue just right.
stumpper98

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:26:05 PM

Good article - Thanks

Any launch date set for lending platform?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:53:32 PM

Good article - Thanks

Any launch date set for lending platform?

still waiting for some insight about the platform as it will bring more attention after the system already been launch, let see how this lending works
and what would be the turning factors for people to buy this project.
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:19:55 PM

I will keep my eyes on the project

If you miss this... then you will be missing the biggest project of 2017...
expecting product launch soon
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:22:59 PM

Anybody here looking at ethlend ico next month? It has a high review score of 4.5
 by icobench.com.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: