Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SALT Community Membership  (Read 108218 times)
leroyjenkins3000

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:20:32 AM

I cant move my salt out of exodus either. You must have a "minimal" amount of ETH in exodus in order to transfer the salt out. I tried changing some of my SALT to ETH but that does not work either. I'm done with Exodus as soon as I get my SALT out but it looks like its going to cost me big.

Just contacted SALT support and they're looking into it. Help from SALT's Facebook page said you didn't need a minimum amount of ETH in your Jaxx / MyEtherWallet in order to receive your converted SALT/ETH tokens. Will update here as stuff develops, IF it develops.  Undecided
coinjase

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:48:11 AM

I think december is the last month to buy SALT under 7$. Bought it yesterday at 5.5$, perfect timing. Now just wait for the platform to launch this month and we will fly i think.

I went in big for this coin at $4!

Hopefully there will enough market demand in the coming months for the SALT token to catch up with SALT's retail price.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:52:25 AM

I think december is the last month to buy SALT under 7$. Bought it yesterday at 5.5$, perfect timing. Now just wait for the platform to launch this month and we will fly i think.

I went in big for this coin at $4!

Hopefully there will enough market demand in the coming months for the SALT token to catch up with SALT's retail price.

I just do the dollar-cost averaging weekly and really happy with my investment too.Good time to be alive Grin
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:56:55 AM

SALT is a successful project I like, prices are stable and tend to go up, marketcap more than $ 300 million so it makes me optimistic about the future of SALT
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:43:26 PM

Hello there, why is bittrex showing a SALT pending deposit of 0/36 confirmations while it is showing more than 160confirmations on etherscan.io?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
hassamraj

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:51:58 PM

anyone knows why at the start of selling tokiens, the price was 1$, and after a time x10? Is it ok for ICO?
FaYaAAa

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:25:08 PM

anyone knows why at the start of selling tokiens, the price was 1$, and after a time x10? Is it ok for ICO?

because they can  Cheesy
leroyjenkins3000

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:30:46 AM

I cant move my salt out of exodus either. You must have a "minimal" amount of ETH in exodus in order to transfer the salt out. I tried changing some of my SALT to ETH but that does not work either. I'm done with Exodus as soon as I get my SALT out but it looks like its going to cost me big.

Just contacted SALT support and they're looking into it. Help from SALT's Facebook page said you didn't need a minimum amount of ETH in your Jaxx / MyEtherWallet in order to receive your converted SALT/ETH tokens. Will update here as stuff develops, IF it develops.  Undecided

Alrighty, so I exchanged some emails with the SALT support team and it turns out the SALT to ETH transaction works a little differently than the noob like me thought. My transactions to MyEtherWallet went through, however I did not set up the "Custom Tokens" feature in MyEtherWallet, so after doing that the SALT token magically appeared. Same went for the Jaxx transaction - didn't have a SALT wallet enabled. Once I did that, poof, SALT appears. I was under the incorrect assumption that somehow SALT converts to ETH and goes to the ETH address as directed on SALTs website. However it turns out, as mentioned before, it uses "gas" aka a tiny amount of ETH as a fee to send the SALT through without detracting from your SALT total. So in the end, yes, you do need some ETH laying around in your wallets in order to send SALT back and forth.

SALT support team was very informative and patient, would recommend approaching them with your issues or questions if you have any.
5thangel

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:53:26 AM

Alrighty, so I exchanged some emails with the SALT support team and it turns out the SALT to ETH transaction works a little differently than the noob like me thought. My transactions to MyEtherWallet went through, however I did not set up the "Custom Tokens" feature in MyEtherWallet, so after doing that the SALT token magically appeared. Same went for the Jaxx transaction - didn't have a SALT wallet enabled. Once I did that, poof, SALT appears. I was under the incorrect assumption that somehow SALT converts to ETH and goes to the ETH address as directed on SALTs website. However it turns out, as mentioned before, it uses "gas" aka a tiny amount of ETH as a fee to send the SALT through without detracting from your SALT total. So in the end, yes, you do need some ETH laying around in your wallets in order to send SALT back and forth.

SALT support team was very informative and patient, would recommend approaching them with your issues or questions if you have any.

Well done! Glad to hear that you have it resolved the issue ... to be sure we all in positive feelings about salt. Grin
AzakeB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:28:13 AM

Hello guys,

May I ask you how the SALT will be used? Even after reading the whitepaper it is not completely clear to me.
As far was I understood SALT Token will be used to pay the membership and can be used for lending/or as a lender.

Thanks

5thangel

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:50:00 PM

Looks like we are getting some really positive news everywhere on the internet today. Check this out!

ssaskee

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:58:49 PM

Can ethlend be their competition on long term?
Business_Blue_777

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:26:20 PM

Is salt worth the buy? I've been watching it....
f4

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:46:02 AM

When the service is finally usable it should defnitly be worth it.
Is there already a date for that?
Feilongcoin

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:32:35 PM

Hope to see SALT moving to 15$ this year!
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:45:44 PM

Can ethlend be their competition on long term?

Ethlend is a direct competitor to Salt, I think their model is better than that of Salt because the true value of salt should be decided by the market and not the team the way the team fixed their own price

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:12:56 PM

I think in feast like a Xmas lots of people will need fiat money , if the platform launch before this date, we will see demand from US citizens , anyone agree with me ?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
f4

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:11:29 PM

Salt will defnitly go through the roof when the platform launches, as there is defnitly a huge demand for it.
But I am sceptical if they get the Bank licence untill the end of the year.
Randomaze

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:10:47 PM

I think in feast like a Xmas lots of people will need fiat money , if the platform launch before this date, we will see demand from US citizens , anyone agree with me ?
Yes, to celebrate the new year & Xmas will undoubtedly require a lot of fiat money, I fully agree with you. Therefore, we must not miss this short moment and take this opportunity.
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:03:04 PM

When can we expect release of platform.
was expecting in end of november.. but looks like will take lot more time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: