Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum  (Read 45398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
anzeleznik

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:56:25 PM

So what do I need to do to mint? I am slightly out of the loop. I have a few hundred 'DAY' tokens in Myetherwallet... just let them sit?

Hey! You can't mint them, only early investors that have TimeMints can mint them. And 88 TimeMints will be on auction soon I guess, so you could buy that and than stack/ mint them.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:18:17 AM

So what do I need to do to mint? I am slightly out of the loop. I have a few hundred 'DAY' tokens in Myetherwallet... just let them sit?

Hey! You can't mint them, only early investors that have TimeMints can mint them. And 88 TimeMints will be on auction soon I guess, so you could buy that and than stack/ mint them.

Not how it works according to the white paper. Does anyone else have an answer?

FOR RENT.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:34:46 AM

Your last chance to have a timeMint is the 88 timeMint which will be auctioned . I don't know when. During the ICOs people from chronologic alloted 3,333 timeMints for those who contributed at least 5 Eth . Since DAY tokens were sold out in just a matter of 2 days . timeMInt were also been distributed to the contributor . Note that there are only 3,333 timeMints. Not all contributors in ICO have the chance to own it.  TimeMint is the same as your ETH address. So it is impossible for outright sell/buy because of the private keys. But Chronologic device a way to sell TimeMint . Only the holder of the timeMint must have 8,888 DAYs token in it and owners can put it up for auction.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:05:21 AM

omg chronologic 3usd in coinmarketcap, someone dump the coin to have btc ...
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:20:24 AM

Yep, the price is dropping real hard since the last few days maybe the reason is people are collecting BTC to get free BTCgold.

BINTEX

Powered by,
jwiz168

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:26:02 AM

Nah , just some stupid gullible trader trying to lower the price. It did trade a measly 0.001 Day token with a price @ 3usd . But DAY token quickly back up to its current value of $9.50 . So no panic here.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:27:12 AM

Frankly friends, THis project was best for me, I earned 11 ETh from this project. I was a signature participant and was active only for 2 weeks and i was able to cap 11 ETH, so if i would had been here for a full month then i could had earned 22 ETH, Daamn.

But due to lack of motivation i sold my coins yesterday.
Good Luck Team.
jwiz168

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:04:21 PM

Frankly friends, THis project was best for me, I earned 11 ETh from this project. I was a signature participant and was active only for 2 weeks and i was able to cap 11 ETH, so if i would had been here for a full month then i could had earned 22 ETH, Daamn.

Good Luck Team.

If you are really a trader, yeah you did your thing to make a quick buck. But as for me,  I understand the whole concept what is in the whitepaper. Just imagine the hundreds of applications will use the chronologic platform . By now it is just time for concept incubation. But give it a year (with timeMint) or two then we got ourselves several use cases in real-world. That is when real cash flow in.
anzeleznik

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:09:28 AM

which part that I wrote is not correct? you can not mint them if you dont have timemint? 88 mints will be on auction? did I misunderstood something?

Good Luck Team.

If you are really a trader, yeah you did your thing to make a quick buck. But as for me,  I understand the whole concept what is in the whitepaper. Just imagine the hundreds of applications will use the chronologic platform . By now it is just time for concept incubation. But give it a year (with timeMint) or two then we got ourselves several use cases in real-world. That is when real cash flow in.

I hope your idea of hundreds applications on platform will come true. There is alooot of options, possibilities to combine DAY (time overall) and CRYPTO (also in my head), but just out of curiosity, which original/ official CHRONOteam idea or example is your favourite?
jwiz168

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:16:57 AM

which part that I wrote is not correct? you can not mint them if you dont have timemint? 88 mints will be on auction? did I misunderstood something?

Good Luck Team.

I hope your idea of hundreds applications on platform will come true. There is alooot of options, possibilities to combine DAY (time overall) and CRYPTO (also in my head), but just out of curiosity, which original/ official CHRONOteam idea or example is your favourite?

Honestly, the moment chronologic had designed the way TimeMInts work, it already registered to me that the team is compose of geniuses. Imagine timeMints prevented ICO dumps. Clever idea and for your question , my answer is the train fare mechanism whenever a train is late your fare will be discounted according to how many minutes it was late .
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:29:42 AM

The Chronologic dev is from brazil and they do had a live hangout event but unfortunately they have not uploaded it to YT , for those who missed it it was bad. The team is now days communicating very less on slack hope they are busy in getting DAY listed on major exchanges.
grinmoure

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:09:56 PM

I forgot, what was the ICO price in USD?
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:17:13 PM

The Chronologic dev is from brazil and they do had a live hangout event but unfortunately they have not uploaded it to YT , for those who missed it it was bad. The team is now days communicating very less on slack hope they are busy in getting DAY listed on major exchanges.

hope that too ,also hope official team will give us more good news about project . we are waitting for your hard work.
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:36:23 PM

For bounty hunters it is still a win win situation.
But they will be those who regret when the price of ChronoLogic increase in future. I do not see the value of Chronologic changed much after distribution for bounty hunters, I remember the lowest price only ~50% the ICO price.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:52:39 PM

Day tokens are precious. Specially if one has a timeMInt. This serves as a minting device that is free and no electrical cost. The more Day tokens you have, the more tokens you can get. Best of all it is limited that will significantly add value to the token because of lessen supply.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:31:46 PM

I like the idea behind this project, why a token with brilliant idea should dump like this? Could you clarified this situation for me? I want to buy some.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
radiera

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:28:44 PM

and the price lower in seem, eth up 11% this day but day -35%.. if just stay in etherdelta, i can take just $1

▄       ▄
      ▐█▄    ▀█▌     ▄█
       ▐██   ██▌   ▄██▀
▄██▄▄   ▐██  ██   ▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄  █▌██ ▄▄██▀
      ▀██▄▐▌█ ██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄███▄▄██▀ █▄██▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀
▀ ▀  ▀  ▀ ▄█ █▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀ █▐█▀▀▀██▄▄
      ███▌ ▀█ ▐█▌   ▀██▄
     ███▌  ▐█▌▀▐█▌    ▀█
    ████    █▌  ██
   █████   █▀    █
goacoin
PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ⚫ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER         |        ANN THREAD        |         TELEGRAM
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████▀▀   ████▄
▄████████████▀   ██ ▐█████▄
████████▀▀▀▀       ▄███████
██████▀           █████████
██████▄ ▄▄▄     ▄██████████
▀███████████    ██████████▀
 ▀█████████▌  ▄██████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SUPER FAST
TRANSACTIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
 ▄████████▌     ▐████████▄
▄████████▄       ▄████████▄
████████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████
████████▀  ▄   ▄  ▀████████
███████    ▐▀ ▀▌    ███████
▀██████     ▌ ▐     ██████▀
 ▀██████▄         ▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SECURITY &
ANONYMOUS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀  ▀███████▀  ▀████▄
▄█████▄  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█████▄
█████ ▀▀▀█▌     ▐█▀▀▀ █████
█████   ▄▄█▄   ▄█▄▄   █████
████████    ▀▀▀    ████████
▀██████             ██████▀
 ▀█████             █████▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
GROWING
COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
grinmoure

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:38:55 AM

and the price lower in seem, eth up 11% this day but day -35%.. if just stay in etherdelta, i can take just $1

Being on Etherdelta is doing this coin no justice in valuation
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:37:02 AM

Being on Etherdelta is doing this coin no justice in valuation
It is now way lower than expected 0.011 ETH and its getting even lower as i type, the token is sold for 1ETH=24DAY token so seeing the graph it is a major dump, unless the devs have something on their sleeves to get back on track. 
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:19:03 PM

I agree with you, at this moment many people sell to get BTC, I believe they will not do some pump or something at Chronologic at this time, there is more to wait and hold yours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: