Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:01:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum  (Read 45398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:47:14 AM

Livecoin is still accumulating DAY tokens for their internal exchange so to speak  . Maybe the site does not have enough tokens to initiate the exchange of DAY
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:14:21 PM

Livecoin is still accumulating DAY tokens for their internal exchange so to speak  . Maybe the site does not have enough tokens to initiate the exchange of DAY

? What are you talking about... deposit of DAY token is still disabled... Thats why there is no volume on LIVECOIN...
jwiz168

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:43:59 PM

? What are you talking about... deposit of DAY token is still disabled... Thats why there is no volume on LIVECOIN...

Unless livecoin uses only proxy tokens without real DAY tokens . It is really no sense if livecoin does not have DAY tokens at their disposal for exchanging BTC/ETH to DAY tokens.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:33:55 AM

Livecoin  data has decent number of transactions . And better it has a trading option directly to BTC. So it has two options one in BTC and the other is in ETH .

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
shupuair777

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:56:22 PM

When will the chronologic website be updated? Still worth buying?
jwiz168

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:47:34 PM

My opinion is DAY tokens is still worth buying at a range between $3.5 to $5.5 . That is if you have your timeMint but if you don't , there is no reason to buy . Just hold it till the 4th ChronoERA is done.
lavatinkle

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:19:03 AM

okay not too bad to look at the project on this thread of course in this case I still need to see more about how it would be great to use it in the future. Make just some other examples
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:15:32 AM

They didn't plan to update the chronologic website. I think the site is still good and they do not need to do it. DAY need more other exchanges now, still worth buy because the price is too cheap.

hoolio

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:42:48 PM

They didn't plan to update the chronologic website. I think the site is still good and they do not need to do it. DAY need more other exchanges now, still worth buy because the price is too cheap.

Why do you think it's worth to buy? Where does the value come from?
acceptancecypriot

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:04:12 AM

Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
MoneyJ

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:33:20 AM

i am interested in the answer too
if somebody can explain , i would really appreciate
thanx

As of this  today, Price is lowest @ $3.5 . My assumption is it could get lower. In my opinion, DAY tokens are relevant to how the ethereum smart contract developers will use the time-pegged token to its full potential. Alarm clock is now being developed that will incorporate the use of DAY tokens. Day tokens are the fuel or motor to the upcoming Chronos Platform that will spearhead Ethereum's time-dependent applications. If you could get along and just imagine how important time or period is in human's daily activities be it social, financial, health, transportation, communication or recreation.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
coloredcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:05:24 AM

Much like ChronoBank.
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:48:01 AM

I'm a bagholder of this token so my FUD is self-destructory.. but seriously I must ask. Why the hell is the slack down for over a week and where are real updates from the dev team besides a short blog post? Seems all contat is now gone
ngesotcoy

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:55:07 AM

Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
You can buy the token on two exchanges livecoin and etherdelta. Not much attention for DAY now but it is the coin of future.
https://etherdelta.com/#DAY-ETH
https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=DAY%2FBTC

CryptoKhalil

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:17:57 PM

i am interested in the answer too
if somebody can explain , i would really appreciate
thanx

Hey, guys. I recommend you to read the articles on: https://blog.chronologic.network/the-future-of-debt-374bdc31c93d

It can help you to understand the first steps of this project. Chronologic is developing the Chronos DAPP (Decentralized App), a blockchain service for mobile and web applications. "The alpha version of Chronos will be the starting point. We’re happy to announce that users will already be able to start experimenting with mintable tokens very soon. We estimate the alpha version of Chronos to be out within 2017."

The value of DAY comes from the adoption of using the Chronos Platform. If you read the blog, you will see the first use case that is being developed, which is cryptocurrency loans. The financial solutions are just the first step of Chronos Platform, as you can see that ChronoLogic has a financial company as the mainly partner (Wired Investors). The future for this platform is great! It can be used in several industries: finance, transports, e-commerce, energy production and other time-related projects... In the roadmap you can see that ChronoLogic is planning to launch 6 Proof of Time projects until the end of 2017 and 18 projects in 2018.

The value of DAY will rise depending on the partnership with companies and the number/quality of the projects launched, as they need to use DAY as the currency for Chronos Platform's transactions. Each project launched will push the price up, because the partners and the partners' clients will need to buy DAYs to use the platform.
alexej96

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:48:56 PM

Seriously is anybody still buying this crap hahaha total scam. DAY does not solve ANYTHING. Do your research.
CryptoKhalil

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:19:28 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 08:30:09 PM by CryptoKhalil

Seriously is anybody still buying this crap hahaha total scam. DAY does not solve ANYTHING. Do your research.

If you know any crypto project that solved anything in the first 2 months pos-ICO, please tell me, sir.
What research? If your research is the general sense in the internet, Monaco is called a scam too, but they have the best crypto product right now.
You only know what the project really is if you have inside informations from the project. You don't find it on Google, my friend Smiley.
I have one hint to you. If all informations of a project are available on the internet, it probably is a scam. If you have a project depending on the relationships with partners, you won't see the information available, I hope you know how the corporate world works and know about NDAs.

Probably you like to discount your anger talking shit on the internet, don't do the same mistakes, your life will be better, buddy.
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:40:07 PM

CryptoKahil, you seem like a shill so perhaps you can help and pass this question up the chain of command that I asked before to get an answer: Why is the slack down, how to communicate with the team or anyone?
MoneyJ

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:34:39 AM

Finally , Chronologic team give us a preview of upcoming Chronos DApp platform. It is very interesting for the reason that we can actually issue tokens that are time related and mint it with our assigned timeMint . Of course using DAY tokens and Eth as payment for creating the tokens.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
ngesotcoy

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:47:39 AM

The first version of Chronos could maintain the confidence of investors. They are planning on launching Chronos DAPP platform within January, ready to plan a new year 2018 that exceeds expectations.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: