Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum  (Read 45398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:01:52 AM

This is still alive and kicking or are developers gone stray?

Campaign Manager (2018)
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:42:11 PM

This is still alive and kicking or are developers gone stray?
dev are still active- they did 2 webinars about the token the past days and also if i understood corretly realsed an alpha-version of the plattform..so they are working Smiley at least it looks like it from the outside. But we need new news in the future to prevent price from dropping;)
jdkarma627

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:35:09 PM

invested in Chronologic arnd same time as substratum. only difference, invested 5eth into this one and not the others. Would be laughing right now, if my hard earned 5eth was in Sub. Hopefully chronologic will prove me wrong one day:( Still havent sold any DAYs yet.

3 Months in...if a share of company were to drop 75% with the first 3 months, you would definitely get a few visits from door kickers....

(if you dont like the project, GTFO comment, keep it for yourself, I do believe they have a great idea that's why I have been in since the beginning but they haven't kept their promises. Or give me my 5eth and I would be more than happy to GTFO)

Partner, support and LAUNCH 6 proof-of-time projects. (roadmap for 2017, 3 days left better get on that promise ASAP)
hoolio

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:40:32 PM

invested in Chronologic arnd same time as substratum. only difference, invested 5eth into this one and not the others. Would be laughing right now, if my hard earned 5eth was in Sub. Hopefully chronologic will prove me wrong one day:( Still havent sold any DAYs yet.
3 Months in...if a share of company were to drop 75% with the first 3 months, you would definitely get a few visits from door kickers....
(if you dont like the project, GTFO comment, keep it for yourself, I do believe they have a great idea that's why I have been in since the beginning but they haven't kept their promises. Or give me my 5eth and I would be more than happy to GTFO)

Partner, support and LAUNCH 6 proof-of-time projects. (roadmap for 2017, 3 days left better get on that promise ASAP)

Made the same mistake. But even if they partner with some good projects, I don't see how the value of DAY would increase because of that. The token doesn't have a use case.
FilLimon

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:14:06 AM

sell this scam faster!
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:32:32 AM

Made the same mistake. But even if they partner with some good projects, I don't see how the value of DAY would increase because of that. The token doesn't have a use case.
It was trading good at launch and its above ICO, then they announce that they have committed a mistake in the time mint so the devs decided to create a new token and correct the time mint result is, two token one is useless and the other just dump to negative 73% in just weeks.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:31:50 AM

How do these idiots not have a Twitter page...or am I the idiot who can't find it?

DAOfan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:24:32 AM

This is a very slow moving project. They got all the money they wanted and they are just desperate to turn their nonsense into a useful product.

Ok great, you have a token with a timestamp, now what? You would think the dev's were claiming they had 'solved time' by the video. WTF are day tokens worth?

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
Procrustes

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:40:41 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 03:58:09 AM by Procrustes

Here's my opinion:

The time mints were set up in such a way that buyers are stuck with them unless stuffing them with an impossibly high number of DAY tokens, which cannot be bought on market for almost any price. Also, if the day tokens are sold, less will be minted next time round.

What that means is it is in reality extremely hard to impossible to sell the time mint, the time mint becomes worthless if the DAY tokens are sold on market and the DAY tokens already are circa 75% down in value from first minting.

To me, it looks like this was designed to be difficult to exit I (at least the time mint), with no reward for investors evident, or do I have this wrong?

There is also no use case on offer at this time to my understanding, other than what suspiciously looks like a future intent to use them to loan out to "businesses"

Worse, there is almost no retail market for DAY at this time, almost illiquid on Etherdelta. Coinmarket cap has just livecoin and ED trading it, with about $1500 worth traded in the last 24 hours. Yes, you read that right!  Cry

Even worse still, from what I can see, Etherdelta was sold to a bunch of Chinese recently and the site was compromised right around the transfer time of the business, ending in people being phished and losing their coins. That's where the bulk of the tiny volume of trade takes place as of the moment from what I can see.

I am not sure what the future holds for DAY holders. I hope for all who ploughed in some ETH there will be a big turnaround for the better.

Someone called me out for a "fuddy" comment. I can only say, what part of about 75 percent loss is fear, uncertainty or doubt? It's a bald fact.

Procrustes

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:51:45 AM

This is a very slow moving project. They got all the money they wanted and they are just desperate to turn their nonsense into a useful product.

Ok great, you have a token with a timestamp, now what? You would think the dev's were claiming they had 'solved time' by the video. WTF are day tokens worth?

go to coinmarketcap, look at the graph. About $2.50, down from 10 dollars at launch.

then, go to the markets tab. There is only a tad over $1500 of DAY traded for the last 24 hours. I reckon I could set up a shitcoin and get a better 24 hour trade than that!  Tongue
Procrustes

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:08:23 AM

as DAY is an ERC20 token, transactions can be seen as follows:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xE814aeE960a85208C3dB542C53E7D4a6C8D5f60F

If you don't want to click the link, in a nutshell, there are 3254 addresses of which there are to date 9288 transfers.

If you accept that it requires 8888 DAY to sell a timemint, then sorting by holder there are just 18 that have 8888 or over and two more addresses in close striking distance.

There are just about 50 address with above 5000 DAY as of this time.

The top 150 accounts have above 1000 DAY

The Top 100 holders collectively own 87.80% (740,370.73 Tokens) of DAY

Tokens Total Supply: 843,212.06

Procrustes

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:11:41 AM

so, assuming that addresses represent unique entities, then roughly 20 entities are in a position to sell off their TM or very close to it

I guess the big question is why this was dumped so hard and who did the dumping - was it simply a case of illiquidity driving the price down?

answer may well be resolvable in further analysis of the 9000 or so transactions so far

chichidori
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:32:34 AM

so, assuming that addresses represent unique entities, then roughly 20 entities are in a position to sell off their TM or very close to it

I guess the big question is why this was dumped so hard and who did the dumping - was it simply a case of illiquidity driving the price down?

answer may well be resolvable in further analysis of the 9000 or so transactions so far

I was also baffled who in the right mind will dump a token that he bought at $24 a piece, the current price now is $2.73 did the investors just committed a financial suicide of their own volition.
hoolio

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:11:05 PM

I was also baffled who in the right mind will dump a token that he bought at $24 a piece, the current price now is $2.73 did the investors just committed a financial suicide of their own volition.

I've read that due to low numbers of bounty campaign participants, some people ended up with tokens worth 5-7 ETH. It is very natural that they dumped them as soon as possible.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:34:23 AM

I've read that due to low numbers of bounty campaign participants, some people ended up with tokens worth 5-7 ETH. It is very natural that they dumped them as soon as possible.

Im pretty sure it's ppl with time mints who are minting free coins on a daily basis.

hoolio

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:16:21 AM

Im pretty sure it's ppl with time mints who are minting free coins on a daily basis.

The highest minting rate is 1% a day, so it makes no sense to dump all your coins and crash the price if you are minting.
Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

they took your money and went on a holiday tour of Brazil, complete with hookers and blow.

Grin Grin Grin
Procrustes

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:58:47 AM

The highest minting rate is 1% a day, so it makes no sense to dump all your coins and crash the price if you are minting.

this

and - if tokens are sold, if I understand this, the mint proportionately makes less. This must really stink for time mint holders if true - if they sell all their coin the mint is worthless as it supposedly stops minting.

there is no incentive to sell from this perspective and given the illiquidity, what would be the incentive to purchase?

it seems even worse - if it takes 8888 tokens to sell a time mint, where on earth do you get that amount? Worse, then assuming you get the lot, who are you going to sell it to?

Huh
chichidori
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:09:25 AM

The big question is does it have a future for the investors that still holds a bag of this token, will it ever go back to ICO price? they have done webinars and some good updates but the price never even move.
hoolio

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

The big question is does it have a future for the investors that still holds a bag of this token, will it ever go back to ICO price? they have done webinars and some good updates but the price never even move.

There is no real use for the token. The Timemints are useless after 2 years. I don't think they can do anything to bring the price to a level above ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: