Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum  (Read 45398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SatyrA

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:59:28 PM

The current price is looking very sadly. Constant downtrend..  very bad investment at this point. I hope devs will implement features exclusive for timemints. Otherwise investors will be screwed probably.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:16:57 AM

in-spite of the very low supply this token is struggling, the team is pathetic why do even created this coin when you dont have time to even update your website it still says it is in ICO.

The only thing I think you are focused on is the price. Just recently Logan and the team Chronologic won the grand prize Hackathon sponsored by Melonport in Reinvent Finance conference. There are so many features of this platform like scheduled transactions and condition transactions that is essential to decentralized exchange. Because of its limited supply the team is slowly picking up the pieces . Might as well wait for another year or choroERA 8 for DAY to become what the price you want it to be.

Hi MoneyJ, I agree with your assessment. My question is, why is chronoEra 8 special?

Well if we are to analyze it chronoERA 8  approximately marks the 2nd year of launching and mathematically timemints produce smaller amount of DAY tokens collectively . Thus making DAY tokens scarce. Then hopefully by that time Chronos has been adapted by so many crypto entities to leverage their respective products and services. And last 8 for me is the luckiest number.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

in-spite of the very low supply this token is struggling, the team is pathetic why do even created this coin when you dont have time to even update your website it still says it is in ICO.

The only thing I think you are focused on is the price. Just recently Logan and the team Chronologic won the grand prize Hackathon sponsored by Melonport in Reinvent Finance conference. There are so many features of this platform like scheduled transactions and condition transactions that is essential to decentralized exchange. Because of its limited supply the team is slowly picking up the pieces . Might as well wait for another year or choroERA 8 for DAY to become what the price you want it to be.

Hi MoneyJ, I agree with your assessment. My question is, why is chronoEra 8 special?

Well if we are to analyze it chronoERA 8  approximately marks the 2nd year of launching and mathematically timemints produce smaller amount of DAY tokens collectively . Thus making DAY tokens scarce. Then hopefully by that time Chronos has been adapted by so many crypto entities to leverage their respective products and services. And last 8 for me is the luckiest number.
haha MoneyJ speak truth Smiley from my calculation after 1year post ICO timemints will produce already very slowly so it will be possible to see some trading § beginning of the adoption. but hodl 2years it's not so long for big money
MoneyJ

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:37:56 AM

The current price is looking very sadly. Constant downtrend..  very bad investment at this point. I hope devs will implement features exclusive for timemints. Otherwise investors will be screwed probably.

My suggestion is try to watch Chronologic's webinar. They hosted a lot of interesting projects namely, Chronos DaPP, EAC, Crypto and the Chronos Protocol. Sure the projects mentioned are not yet released but the potentials are huge specially EAC where one can earn considerable amount of ETH just running a timenode. Head over to their official blog site to better understand the concept of Chronologic and DAY tokens.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MoneyJ

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:07:24 AM

Will Chronologic need more how many months to show the one that came in the cryptocurrency market? Currently there are some competitors and for example, what is the real difference that DAY could offer besides some more tokens in the wallet if the prices are decreasing? Or as the price decreases, is the possibility of receiving more DAY true? Why should Chronologic have any intrinsic value? Just like countless tokens, there is no sense. Undecided

Let me enlighten you and answer as simple as possible to those question you have raised. First of all, DAY tokens has been in the market for 4 to 5 months now. They are tradable now  to the public that is why the value is low right now because its publicly driven. I have no idea about other competitors that is at the same concept with chronologic.  But DAY tokens offer procedure that schedules transaction in the future . To compensate that ETH will be rewarded. As timeMints halve every 88 days, the production of DAY tokens collectively decreases. As time goes by lesser would be available to the public as DAY holders are using the tokens to earn ETH via EAC. Demand for DAY token will increase as a result of timenodes but the supply slowly decreases making it higher scarcity does putting the price up. Chronologic indeed makes a lot of sense using time-based products and services.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:26:15 PM

Will Chronologic need more how many months to show the one that came in the cryptocurrency market? Currently there are some competitors and for example, what is the real difference that DAY could offer besides some more tokens in the wallet if the prices are decreasing? Or as the price decreases, is the possibility of receiving more DAY true? Why should Chronologic have any intrinsic value? Just like countless tokens, there is no sense. Undecided

Let me enlighten you and answer as simple as possible to those question you have raised. First of all, DAY tokens has been in the market for 4 to 5 months now. They are tradable now  to the public that is why the value is low right now because its publicly driven. I have no idea about other competitors that is at the same concept with chronologic.  But DAY tokens offer procedure that schedules transaction in the future . To compensate that ETH will be rewarded. As timeMints halve every 88 days, the production of DAY tokens collectively decreases. As time goes by lesser would be available to the public as DAY holders are using the tokens to earn ETH via EAC. Demand for DAY token will increase as a result of timenodes but the supply slowly decreases making it higher scarcity does putting the price up. Chronologic indeed makes a lot of sense using time-based products and services.
gret summary..for the ECA will this be somehow similar to a normal wallet running 24/7h or does it also work like the timemints now..that i dont need to have any system runninng permanently?
MoneyJ

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:21:05 PM

gret summary..for the ECA will this be somehow similar to a normal wallet running 24/7h or does it also work like the timemints now..that i dont need to have any system runninng permanently?

The EAC will encourage people with timenodes to run 24/7 because at any later point in time it will execute a transaction , the main function of a timenode. When the audit is done EAC will launch on the mainnet and time for you to run timenodes whether on your place or have it hosted on a VPS.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
hammerhart

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:54:09 PM

The EAC will encourage people with timenodes to run 24/7 because at any later point in time it will execute a transaction , the main function of a timenode. When the audit is done EAC will launch on the mainnet and time for you to run timenodes whether on your place or have it hosted on a VPS.

thanks for the information:) does the amount of day in the timenode influence the performance ? like more day more liklyhood to process a transaction?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:23:03 AM

I am with you with there achievement on the hackathon but small details such as updating the website should not be overlook, anyone visiting the site would think that the dev have forgotten it and nothing has been going on after the sales, yes they send news letter and all but how about new visitors on the site.
hammerhart

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:25:35 PM

I am with you with there achievement on the hackathon but small details such as updating the website should not be overlook, anyone visiting the site would think that the dev have forgotten it and nothing has been going on after the sales, yes they send news letter and all but how about new visitors on the site.
could not agree more...noone (hopefully) is expecting a total revamp of the website..but removig ICO stuff and putting a simple logo should be a thing of a few hours max..
MoneyJ

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

Chronologic is now looking for staff that can help them towards spreading the words and developing the dApps that needed to support the ecosystem of Chronologic platform. Might as well hopefully they hire web site administrator to manage and foresee web activities.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
tuscany2018

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

Chronologic is now looking for staff that can help them towards spreading the words and developing the dApps that needed to support the ecosystem of Chronologic platform. Might as well hopefully they hire web site administrator to manage and foresee web activities.

do you have a link to the staff postings?
MoneyJ

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:50:22 AM

I do have the link but I am going to send you on a private message because it is prohibited on Bitcointalk to provide a link in a discussion for security purposes. Why are you interested in the job posting? Are you a programmer? It will be a  privilege for someone to work within the Chronologic community.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
tuscany2018

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:08:24 PM

I do have the link but I am going to send you on a private message because it is prohibited on Bitcointalk to provide a link in a discussion for security purposes. Why are you interested in the job posting? Are you a programmer? It will be a  privilege for someone to work within the Chronologic community.

I ask because I think I already saw those postings and I think they are outdated. I wanted to see if they were the same ones. The ones I viewed did not have a date of when it got posted.
MoneyJ

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:56:39 AM

I ask because I think I already saw those postings and I think they are outdated. I wanted to see if they were the same ones. The ones I viewed did not have a date of when it got posted.

Well the fact that my account can not sent a message or pm to a newbie account, just tell me your original account or other accounts in BTT. But if its outdated how come the coverage of hiring expands to different continents?

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
tuscany2018

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

Well the fact that my account can not sent a message or pm to a newbie account, just tell me your original account or other accounts in BTT. But if its outdated how come the coverage of hiring expands to different continents?

I didn't write it as fact but just my suspicion. This is my only BTT account. Anyways, I confirmed with them on their telegram that they are hiring asian-speaking people and developers.
hammerhart

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:45:18 PM

I didn't write it as fact but just my suspicion. This is my only BTT account. Anyways, I confirmed with them on their telegram that they are hiring asian-speaking people and developers.

so i guess hiring now seems a good sign in the current bear market:)
MoneyJ

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:23:22 AM

Bear market doesn't affect DAY tokens much but yesterday's ATL was the perfect time to accumulate more tokens since timemints slashed its minting power in division of 4 . After 2 years DAY tokens are as scarce as it can be. So by that time the number of tokens to accumulate will heavily rely on the market .

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
hammerhart

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

Bear market doesn't affect DAY tokens much but yesterday's ATL was the perfect time to accumulate more tokens since timemints slashed its minting power in division of 4 . After 2 years DAY tokens are as scarce as it can be. So by that time the number of tokens to accumulate will heavily rely on the market .

indeed it is quite stable...also recently it got a rather hard hit..when it was slapped tzo 1$:(
MoneyJ

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:06:26 PM

indeed it is quite stable...also recently it got a rather hard hit..when it was slapped tzo 1$:(

Eventhough DAY tokens got to that $1 mark, still insignificant because of very low trading volume turnout. Most of day tokens are still in its respective timemints, producing day tokens but lesser quantity .

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: