Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:29:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐⭐⭐ CLUSTER ⭐⭐⭐ Self mining token ⭐ 100ETH reward per Cluster solved! ⭐  (Read 12365 times)
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 2551

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:53:12 AM

Good day when I have the cluster token on myether, I have to set something for the self mining or happens then automatically?

If your tokens are received from the airdrop, you are not included in the mining contract as stated in the OP of the airdrop thread:

You will only receive ClusterTokens in your account. This means you are not participating in our self mining contract and will not be eligible to claim rewards from the mining cycle.

If you purchased ClusterTokens from the mining contract, you are automatically participating in the mining rounds.

OK THX, so i have buy to test 0.0005 Clustertoken so i have with the Airdrop 0.0005025 token, so the beginn to mining automatical without any to do?

Participated in the Airdrop

When will the tokens be sent?

I Checked on the contract that my registration = True, so i suppose i am in?

Btw, how much cluster am i getting per 0.01 ETH invested?

Thanks

0.01 -> 0.0001 cluster Token ;-)

regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
clusterToken (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:56:04 AM

OK THX, so i have buy to test 0.0005 Clustertoken so i have with the Airdrop 0.0005025 token, so the beginn to mining automatical without any to do?
regards

Correct :-) You are now participating in the mining cycle of the ClusterToken smart contract.

Join our signature campaign!!!
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:59:39 AM

The website is too similar to https://darcr.us.

How much ETH is the airdrop worth?

Campaign Manager (2018)
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:09:42 AM

For using the same open source particles background? Then our website will be very similar to about a million other websites  Wink
The airdrop just closed! Keep eyes on our topics, since there will be more airdrops in the future.

clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:19:02 PM

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 12:53:06 PM

For using the same open source particles background? Then our website will be very similar to about a million other websites  Wink
The airdrop just closed! Keep eyes on our topics, since there will be more airdrops in the future.

Participated with 0.1 eth

I Assume this is the : https://etherscan.io/address/0x08fd34559f2ed8585d3810b4d96ab8a05c9f97c5

Btw where is the ETH move to?

Done the claiming step and i checked the participators

↳ state bool
  TRUE
↳ registered bool
  TRUE
↳ isInvestor bool
  FALSE
↳ claimedRewards bool
  TRUE

Why is here showing investor = false?

Kindly check thanks xd
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:58:19 PM

Truly a unique way of mining without mining hardware. I will definitely invest in it.
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:14:23 PM

Participated with 0.1 eth

I Assume this is the : https://etherscan.io/address/0x08fd34559f2ed8585d3810b4d96ab8a05c9f97c5

Btw where is the ETH move to?

Done the claiming step and i checked the participators

↳ state bool
  TRUE
↳ registered bool
  TRUE
↳ isInvestor bool
  FALSE
↳ claimedRewards bool
  TRUE

Why is here showing investor = false?

Kindly check thanks xd

Hi there again!

Most likely you registered on the airdrop prior of purchasing ClusterTokens.
The airdrop detects if you are holding ClusterTokens upon registration, and marks you as one if you have CLRT in your balance at the time of subscribing.

The ETH is moving towards PR management, and for example, our Signature campaign that we just added and payed with gathered funds.
Our next goal is to accumulate enough funds for a paid listing at Cryptopia exchange, so we can be listed at Coinmarketcap. (they need a public exchange with API integration).

Cheers!

clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:14:58 PM

Airdrop is complete, there are no tokens on the address.

What do you mean, there are no tokens on the address? The airdrop address is holding enough tokens to pay the 250 participants.
So far, 12 users claimed their rewards.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:19:52 PM

What do you mean, there are no tokens on the address? The airdrop address is holding enough tokens to pay the 250 participants.

I mean that they did not send me anything. Or do we have to use some tricky way to collect these tokens? Too everything is difficult to twist.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:56:03 PM

I registered for the airdrop, then invested a bit of Ether in Cluster during that airdrop transaction. I just claimed the airdrop and received 0.000005 despite isInvestor bool FALSE Smiley
ahrimanbro

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:59:59 PM

ELI5 how does a token self-mine. how are tokens issued prior? airdrop? premine?
viljy

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:38:44 PM

Yes, I do not care. It's good that I did not participate in the ICO. The token from airdrop is not involved in mining, and the token from the ICO is involved. Are these different tokens? Such microscopic amounts are not even traded on some exchanges, even if they cost 100 BTC. When will the amount rise? In 20 years? Then maybe already etherium will not. Not surprisingly, 250 participants were not recruited for 3 days. And what does this contract do that the token will cost 100 ETH? Nothing. If I sell a speck of dust, will it cost 100 ETH only for the fact that it's a microscopic speck of dust?
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:53:02 PM

I mean that they did not send me anything. Or do we have to use some tricky way to collect these tokens? Too everything is difficult to twist.

You will find detailed instructions on how to claim your rewards at the last page of our airdrop thread.

clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:03:33 PM

I registered for the airdrop, then invested a bit of Ether in Cluster during that airdrop transaction. I just claimed the airdrop and received 0.000005 despite isInvestor bool FALSE Smiley

That's correct. This is the reason why we performed a small scale airdrop, to test it's functionallity.

It seems like a minor glitch is in our code that changes the global airdrop amount variable as soon as 1 investor is detected, instead of the local variable.
This is very valuable for us, in order to prepare for the next automated promotion campaign.

That being said, we noticed the flaw in our code from the first day, but decided to leave the airdrop campaign open and see where it goes.
This is the exact reason why we deposited enough in the account so even 250 users could get the max payout.

Remember, nobody ever deployed an airdrop contract before we did, such things can always happen.
I'm just glad it's a small scale experiment instead of a major campaign, and it's benificial for the users :-)

viljy

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:03:10 PM

You will find detailed instructions on how to claim your rewards at the last page of our airdrop thread.

Thank you for your help.

If we consider the amount of gas that was used for airdrop, 0.001064658 + 0.001281441 = 0.002346099 ETH = 0.000005 CLRT, then the cost is 1 CLRT = 469.2198 ETH. Unreal.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:08:30 PM

I invested during airdrop and after, but still "↳ isInvestor bool FALSE" will I be involved in mining?

clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:45:49 AM

I invested during airdrop and after, but still "↳ isInvestor bool FALSE" will I be involved in mining?

Sure! The 'isInvestor' flag was only of use during the airdrop :-)

Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:28:56 PM

Sounds good, I see this project has a good progress, I will see the next few days, before I decided to join the signature campaign, good luck for signature campaign
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:18:10 PM

That's correct. This is the reason why we performed a small scale airdrop, to test it's functionallity.

It seems like a minor glitch is in our code that changes the global airdrop amount variable as soon as 1 investor is detected, instead of the local variable.
This is very valuable for us, in order to prepare for the next automated promotion campaign.

That being said, we noticed the flaw in our code from the first day, but decided to leave the airdrop campaign open and see where it goes.
This is the exact reason why we deposited enough in the account so even 250 users could get the max payout.

Remember, nobody ever deployed an airdrop contract before we did, such things can always happen.
I'm just glad it's a small scale experiment instead of a major campaign, and it's benificial for the users :-)

Thanks for the explanation and happy to have been part of this unique, first-of-its-kind, once-in-a-lifetime experience. Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: