Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐⭐⭐ CLUSTER ⭐⭐⭐ Self mining token ⭐ 100ETH reward per Cluster solved! ⭐  (Read 12365 times)
clusterToken (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:51:45 AM

Seems like world's first smart contract airdrop is more successfull than we imagined! Only ~100 spots open to claim!

And for all those that feel like ClusterToken is complicated, here's the explaination why you think it is.

Most of you have been brainwashed by today's new tokens and devs.
They managed to make you believe that you need 30 guys with fancy rankings and titles even before your project begins;
They also make you believe that any project needs a pre investement (pre-ico round, ico round, ...) of thousands of dollars to write about 200 lines of code;
You also believe that it's impossible for a 'newbie' account to create a successfull, hones token or coin;
You also believe that such tokens or coins will make you rich overnight;

Now reality check:
Our team exists of 4 friends;
We delivered a perfectly coded smart contract only after it did just that; ClusterToken works, is completed, deployed, and active.
There was no need for us to raise money in order to do this;
Our newbie account is a shared account, any team member can access it;
ClusterToken is not designed to make you rich overnight, It will bring value on longer terms;

Hope this clears things up  Wink

Not every token launched is out to get your money guys. It hurts to see that many users keep bashing new teams and tokens that actually delivered and never asked for money to achieve this.
On the other hand, any fancy graphics token with 30 rounds of pre investors always get away with the big dollars while they hardly deliver anything apart from some basic code cloned somewhere.

Join our signature campaign!!!
Victory33

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:54:50 AM

It's also another self-mining contract on Ethreum blockchain but it's too very complicated for me and very confusing, for this reason, I'm out!
This project is a hybrid of Minereum and Timereum without collecting addresses.
You registered on a parent address and you get a fixed reward on the Contract address manually.
If you pay .01 ETH to the contract you will get a % of reward automatically.

minereum , timereum and cluster 3 newbiu account and very similar project....may be the first two are just test , this one may be will make the dev rich! Grin Grin Grin
good luck guys i am out 100%

The big difference is that Minerium and Timerium projects are absolutely free to participate, no investments needed. And in case with cluster... Airdrop is a joke (incredibly small amount) and here they are gathering some funds Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
patriziobtc

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:14:27 AM

It's also another self-mining contract on Ethreum blockchain but it's too very complicated for me and very confusing, for this reason, I'm out!
You registered on a parent address and you get a fixed reward on the Contract address manually.

minereum , timereum and cluster 3 newbiu account and very similar project....may be the first two are just test , this one may be will make the dev rich! Grin Grin Grin

The big difference is that Minerium and Timerium projects are absolutely free to participate, no investments needed. And in case with cluster... Airdrop is a joke (incredibly small amount) and here they are gathering some funds Smiley
Dev make this nice game with smart contract , propose to everyone to get into this project  but you have to pay to play the game , the more you pay the biggest will be your profit , soon some one will smell nice profit and  you will see some users starting to push this thread with nice post! Oh this dev  is genius, i will buy many, this project will go to the moon  bla bla bla , bla bla bla, bla bla bla Grin Grin Grin,

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere WithUbiatarPlay 

▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook   [url=http://ubiatarplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/ubiatarmarketplace
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:30:04 AM

Dev make this nice game with smart contract , propose to everyone to get into this project  but you have to pay to play the game , the more you pay the biggest will be your profit , soon some one will smell nice profit and  you will see some users starting to push this thread with nice post! Oh this dev  is genius, i will buy many, this project will go to the moon  bla bla bla , bla bla bla, bla bla bla Grin Grin Grin,

No need for a moon or rapid growth, slow and steady wins the race.
ClusterToken mining contract can go on forever without any further human interaction, we have plenty of time to see where it goes.

but you have to pay to play the game

Did you ever got to mine something for free? It's a mining contract, like any other.
You can choose to participate, you can choose not to. It's up to you. Out of 7.5 billion people on this planet, 1 user's opinion is very little.
Like said before, as long as Ethereum exists, ClusterToken will continue to mine. So even if it will take us 5 years to have 100 active users, we're good with it :-)
If we wanted to raise some money, i'm sure we would have made some nice marketing campaing and sell ClusterTokens as an investement instead of just deploying it.

patriziobtc

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:42:19 AM

No need for a moon or rapid growth, slow and steady wins the race.
ClusterToken mining contract can go on forever without any further human interaction, we have plenty of time to see where it goes.

but you have to pay to play the game

Did you ever got to mine something for free? It's a mining contract, like any other.
You can choose to participate, you can choose not to. It's up to you. Out of 7.5 billion people on this planet, 1 user's opinion is very little.
Like said before, as long as Ethereum exists, ClusterToken will continue to mine. So even if it will take us 5 years to have 100 active users, we're good with it :-)
If we wanted to raise some money, i'm sure we would have made some nice marketing campaing and sell ClusterTokens as an investement instead of just deploying it.

Yes dev nothing wrong to me, you are very clever person and i am sure you will make good money from this game , i appreciate your work You're not stealing from people  , but let me say you just made great Ponzi scheme with smart contract. I am sure investorst will smell great roi on your ponzi smart contract and you will make good profit, and off course they will too! Wink I can be your granpa dev , i am not a developer but i am not stupid!

▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook   [url=http://ubiatarplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/ubiatarmarketplace
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:06:02 PM

I can be your granpa dev , i am not a developer but i am not stupid!

That would mean you're 80+, as i'm born in '74, so this seems highly unlikely  Smiley

clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:11:34 PM

-- ClusterToken is now on Telegram --
You can find our channel at https://t.me/clustertoken

RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:26:53 PM

How does this work? Anyone have a link how this is explained to idiots?

Actually I'm just lazy to read everything, how about a tl'dr then?
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:31:38 PM

How does this work? Anyone have a link how this is explained to idiots?

Actually I'm just lazy to read everything, how about a tl'dr then?

Love that honesty  Cheesy
TL;DR can be found at this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051979.msg20557413#msg20557413

clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:54:48 PM

Our userbase seems to be growing. 48% of our users got some ClusterTokens in the last 24h!

Currently we're working on an interactive dashboard that shows how many units, segments, and units have been mined.
We'll also have a sort of countdown to the next reward with an estimation of the reward any user would get  Smiley

Have I asked if you could also follow us on Twitter and RT now and then to get some exposure? Keep on mining!

patriziobtc

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:58:35 PM

That would mean you're 80+, as i'm born in '74, so this seems highly unlikely  Smiley
cmon dev soon you will get 20 or 30 btc on your pocket easy.... Grin Wink, any plans for this money you will get? are you planning to make nice holiday or buy car...Ok, now we know how old you are , you are born in 1974, 43 years wich contry? Ukraina or Russia?, now tell us who you are , what are doing in life, what is your job( off course making lot money on smart contrat is your second jobs) tell us more about you ...its more important than marketing for sure!

patriziobtc

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:33:01 PM

That would mean you're 80+, as i'm born in '74, so this seems highly unlikely  Smiley
cmon dev soon you will get 20 or 30 btc on your pocket easy.... Grin Wink, any plans for this money you will get? are you planning to make nice holiday or buy car...Ok, now we know how old you are , you are born in 1974, 43 years wich contry? Ukraina or Russia?, now tell us who you are , what are doing in life, what is your job( off course making lot money on smart contrat is your second jobs) tell us more about you ...its more important than marketing for sure!

You certainly don't sound like you could be my grandpa, more like my youngest son.
You talk about 30BTC like that amount will make you rich. Maybe get a decent job first  Wink
And sorry to dissapoint you, our team comes from Germany, France, and Belgium. And a semi Netherlands one Smiley
No need for a nice car, we all drive nice car's and bikes already.

Even tough it's hard to believe, not every around here is doing things just to make some money.
You see, our team doesn't need any money at all. We are debt free, all living in a nice house, with everything we need without external resources.
Yes, we all work hard, and made enough money to sustain a comfortable life without the need of 'scamming' people, like most here do.

So here's one for you; If you want to have a comfortable life, start working instead of trolling around on forums.
Mmmm dev, like you , say you will collect 1000 eth from your smart contract, could we have the honour to know all your team do you have website social or other we can identify you and your team? thanks dev  , you see i am not trolling anymore ...i think this is the less you can do after you will collect lot money from all investors!

tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:47:28 PM

Mmmm dev, like you , say you will collect 1000 eth from your smart contract, could we have the honour to know all your team do you have website social or other we can identify you and your team? thanks dev  , you see i am not trolling anymore ...i think this is the less you can do after you will collect lot money from all investors!

Haven't seen such butthurt childish posts since the summer of '14 when all the kids got online trying to make some pocketmoney.
Oh wait. It's summer again. Man, why bother asking all those questions? At least they've launched a completed product without asking thousands of dollars upfront.
Their code looks good, it's working properly, and as long as the internet exists, so will this smart contract.

Now what are their personal details going to add to that?
Will it work <better> if you know that? Do you invest in this <team> or in their completed, running and working <product> ?

I can't find any line where they ask you to invest in <them>. They offer a mineable token, and if you want to participate, you can buy a mining contract, aka ClusterToken.
Their source is fully public on Etherscan and github. Feel free to verify what it does and doesnt. If you don't have faith in code, then you should not even exist.

I really don't see you problem or butthurt right here. It's not like they're selling a promise or an idea, they sell something they've created and deployed.

clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:55:40 PM

Please relax and have your fights somewhere else. This topic is about ClusterToken.
If you feel the need to scream and shout against each other, i suggest you both take it somewhere else.

At least they've launched a completed product without asking thousands of dollars upfront.
Their code looks good, it's working properly, and as long as the internet exists, so will this smart contract.

Will it work <better> if you know that? Do you invest in this <team> or in their completed, running and working <product> ?

I can't find any line where they ask you to invest in <them>. They offer a mineable token, and if you want to participate, you can buy a mining contract, aka ClusterToken.
Their source is fully public on Etherscan and github. Feel free to verify what it does and doesnt. If you don't have faith in code, then you should not even exist.

It's not like they're selling a promise or an idea, they sell something they've created and deployed.

Maybe rough stated, but in a way you are correct about your statement. Thank you

patriziobtc

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:24:29 PM

Haven't seen such butthurt childish posts since the summer of '14 when all the kids got online trying to make some pocketmoney.
Oh wait. It's summer again. Man, why bother asking all those questions? At least they've launched a completed product without asking thousands of dollars upfront.

I really don't see you problem or butthurt right here. It's not like they're selling a promise or an idea, they sell something they've created and deployed.

I dont see your problem too mate, know who is working behind the project is quite common question in many great project... Grin Grin
ok wonderfull i see the team on  your web site

tarmi
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:09:28 PM

I dont see your problem too mate, know who is working behind the project is quite common question in many great project... Grin Grin
ok wonderfull i see the team on  your web site

Trophy of most idiotic fudder ever dude. Really.
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:14:31 AM

Please guys, keep this thread clean, joining users will find it hard to find the needed information on ClusterToken if you keep quoting and bashing others  Wink

clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:29:26 PM

Correct, proportional with your investement you'll receive a % of the reward.
The exact formula is

Code:
REWARD = 1 CLUSTER / HOLDERS * SHARES 

Where SHARES represent your investement.

tarmi
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:33:03 PM

This project is a bit counterintuitive. The less people know of cluster, the higher the profits are for the current users.
But to get some real value and trades, you will need a lot more people. How do you plan on solving this?

Also, the invested amount right now are more or less the same, what will happen if a big guy jumps in with let's say 5 eth ?
Will that decrease the profits of the current investors? I've got 0.5 in, just like to know what would happen.
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:39:28 PM

This project is a bit counterintuitive. The less people know of cluster, the higher the profits are for the current users.
But to get some real value and trades, you will need a lot more people. How do you plan on solving this?

Yes, it is. Promo and marketing will happen anyway, and since ClusterToken lives forever on the blockchain, it's inevitable that our userbase will grow.

Also, the invested amount right now are more or less the same, what will happen if a big guy jumps in with let's say 5 eth ?
Will that decrease the profits of the current investors? I've got 0.5 in, just like to know what would happen.

No. It will not change your rewards. The rewards are calculated by the total participators, not by their investement.
The more you invest, the more reward you will receive of course. That's the proportional bit of the code.

We suggest reading our Medium article where it's explained in depth: https://medium.com/@ClusterToken/clustertoken-how-a-single-token-can-be-worth-100-ether-565e5ff2c81e

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: