Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:07:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐⭐⭐ CLUSTER ⭐⭐⭐ Self mining token ⭐ 100ETH reward per Cluster solved! ⭐  (Read 12365 times)
trilldebeest

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:39:25 AM

I still have a great feeling about the team and the token. Definitely still curious, if not moreso, about those things I asked in the my earliest post. Hopefully you can answer them soon.

Not gonna lie, this coin/project is the one that I am low-key the most excited/intrigued about in all of crypto.. and that's with all of the amazing projects going on right now lol. Call me crazy idgaf. I have faith... I'm not going all-in though, as much as I am wont to take such a risk... maybe I should. Ok no..

but
mayAbbott

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:43:03 AM

Hello,Your publicity page to do a good job, simple and concise, I also agree with the drop vote + bounty is the perfect way to pay chips, your practice is very good, wish CLUSTER can be more and more strong!thank you
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:41:01 AM

Hello! my adress 0x56e009E583bA17576E7e09f2a1Ac31f55fC406a3
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x05c2dad1677d6e7d9c51963c397bb6274252dab70e12118c60f9e59a9a9800d2
but no recive clustertiken
GintoniK

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

I Speak Future

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:39:23 AM

So, after 2 airdrops that required us to at least have gas to sign the contract, has yielded 0.0000055 CLRT ... to put it in terms that all here understand, the airdrop was 42 satoshi! ! ! ! you wouldnt even pick that amount if it was lying on the road. what is the point of all this?  What am i missing ?

Bear markets are boring !
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:24:02 PM

Hello Dev,

Any news  about new exchanges, the new version of the contract, further development or a roadmap Smiley? Do you plan a third Airdrop?

This weekend will be a major weekend for ClusterToken and the holders as well.
Keep eyes on the topics  Wink

Hi dev,
Any news on this project? We still keep an eye on it but... Cheesy
saugwurm

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 10:07:25 AM

No news at all Sad
That sounded like a promising project. Unfortunately, the Dev has disappeared. Too bad. Lost 0.1 ETH Roll Eyes
trilldebeest

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:37:13 AM

I really don't think that they're scamming anyone. It's a small project and they have proven themselves to be very smart technically (and equanimous in answering the many rather trying questions on this thread). If this is the route that they chose to scam people out of their crypto when there are way way way easier methods of gaining way way way more ethereum (way waaaay more), then I consider the eth that I've given them so far as a donation for their mental health because holy shit why do all this exquisite coding and like zero marketing if you wanna scam people? lol

I don't care if they never answer again. the code is in place Smiley

i would love it if they answered some questions though, mainly:

What's the deal with the sales on Etherdelta?! Some people got it for way too good of a price and I am jealous lol
However, if I read it correctly, only CLRT that is purchased directly from the smart contract is part of the receiving of that first CLRT (and all others as the blocks go by). Is that correct?

If this is the case, then holy shit it just added a whole other level of mystique for me. in a good way. the people buying the coin on ED for less are benefiting from the discounted rate, but they can never receive more from it like the people who bought it thru the contract address at the fixed 100ETH:1CLRT ratio. Absolutely fascinating this is. I am intrigued to see the path that this token takes and how the dynamic between the two different ways of accumulating it affect the trade value every few months and over the decades. Seriously.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:36:51 AM

But they are gone Sad

Dev last online

September 20

Perhaps they are implementing? Or Perhaps they are having some fun?
We will see
Barnaby87

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:56:13 AM

did anyone else get the rest of the second airdrop that was promised?
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:01:35 AM

did anyone else get the rest of the second airdrop that was promised?

Nope after my initial deposit, and got the initial Cluster.

Right until now, got 0, nothing is paid and so

Guess project is gone, although it might have chance something is done by Dev  but chance is very very minimal
trilldebeest

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:27:26 AM

How many blocks remain until that first cluster is sent out? still confused as to whether its the same time for everyone or dependent on when the tokens were put in the wallet
clusterToken (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:05:12 PM

I really don't think that they're scamming anyone. It's a small project and they have proven themselves to be very smart technically (and equanimous in answering the many rather trying questions on this thread). If this is the route that they chose to scam people out of their crypto when there are way way way easier methods of gaining way way way more ethereum (way waaaay more), then I consider the eth that I've given them so far as a donation for their mental health because holy shit why do all this exquisite coding and like zero marketing if you wanna scam people? lol

I don't care if they never answer again. the code is in place Smiley

i would love it if they answered some questions though, mainly:

What's the deal with the sales on Etherdelta?! Some people got it for way too good of a price and I am jealous lol
However, if I read it correctly, only CLRT that is purchased directly from the smart contract is part of the receiving of that first CLRT (and all others as the blocks go by). Is that correct?

If this is the case, then holy shit it just added a whole other level of mystique for me. in a good way. the people buying the coin on ED for less are benefiting from the discounted rate, but they can never receive more from it like the people who bought it thru the contract address at the fixed 100ETH:1CLRT ratio. Absolutely fascinating this is. I am intrigued to see the path that this token takes and how the dynamic between the two different ways of accumulating it affect the trade value every few months and over the decades. Seriously.

Thank you very much. This is exactly the point, the code is in place and we've proven ourselfs.
Regarding the project state, we prepared a lot of technical premieres for the crypto scene.

No scam intended, with our technical capabilities, we could easily have pulled off a multi million $ 'scam ICO'  Wink

Join our signature campaign!!!
saugwurm

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:53:21 AM

Hello Dev,

Any news  about new exchanges, the new version of the contract, further development or a roadmap Smiley? Do you plan a third Airdrop?

So what was the major weekend you announced months ago? Also you promised a new contract where bought and airdropped coins also get rewarded. Also you promised a Countdown on your website. But since months there is no update and nothing happening in your Git. CLRT also got delisted on ED...
So whats your Plan? You just dissapear again and come back in months, just to tell everything is fine? Roll Eyes
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:01:07 PM

Hello Dev,

So what was the major weekend you announced months ago? Also you promised a new contract where bought and airdropped coins also get rewarded. Also you promised a Countdown on your website. But since months there is no update and nothing happening in your Git. CLRT also got delisted on ED...
So whats your Plan? You just dissapear again and come back in months, just to tell everything is fine? Roll Eyes

It's not delisted on ED, it's right here: https://etherdelta.com/#CLRT-ETH

Furthermore, the updates will be pushed shortly  Wink

Provok

Activity: 1628
Merit: 583

Cryptopony

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:06:30 PM

Furthermore, the updates will be pushed shortly  Wink

How about payment for bounty? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075731.msg21557728#msg21557728
hauntingvocal

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:54:02 PM

How can I participate in the bounty program?
Eyeguy97

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:03:58 PM

Hi Guys.  Is cluster token still alive? What is happening to development or exchanges?
Thank you!
FreshB

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:35:42 PM

This is clearly a dead project. Like I have said. you win some and lose some. Seemed to have a great future. I suspect the devs here moved on to another minting project on the ethereum network. I may be wrong, but the timing and similarities.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 09:13:27 AM

Welcome back!

The Bitcointalk Admins have finally given back our account that got hacked last year!

Any Cluster fans still alive today? We are still active on EtherDelta, and our smart contract kept giving out rewards!

Let's resume!

saugwurm

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 10:12:38 AM

Welcome back!

The Bitcointalk Admins have finally given back our account that got hacked last year!

Any Cluster fans still alive today? We are still active on EtherDelta, and our smart contract kept giving out rewards!

Let's resume!

haha I totally forgot about that one until I just got an email because I subscribed to this thread long time ago Cheesy
welcome back

How about bringing this token to uniswap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: