Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:30:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Hash Rush Game — Signature & Translation Campaign.  (Read 22355 times)
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:48:56 PM

Weekly Hash Rush Update — Week 40
Last week, the Hash Rush management team went to Barcelona to present our project at the Blockchain Solutions forum, we officially announced the new name of the space pirates (Rick’s Ravagers!), and did a whole bunch of other stuff. Let’s begin!

https://medium.com/@Hash_Rush/weekly-hash-rush-update-week-40-5c977641110a
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:45:11 PM

Hey folks!
Just a small reminder that we are still working on Hash Rush, the ICO and the Bounty Campaigns.

There will be a proper news post about the bounty campaigns pretty soon, and we will have the spreadsheets updated at around the same time, but we're not quite ready just yet. That said, we are really aiming to get that all done this week, so keep your eyes on us!

@qwertyfull you can still invest by taking part in our ICO, our website is here

As always, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask us here, or come find us at our discord server here.
thank you we will support you untill the end
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:49:24 PM

I just want to repost my concern because it is not updated yet.

Manager i joined "Signature and Facebook Campaign" and my current wallet has been hacked,

please change it to 0x1394dfB6B6819A52eEEeE17Fa145a3be4D614c4E

i am on line 33 in the spreadsheet of "Signature Campaign",

i am on line 339 in the spreadsheet of "Facebook Campaign",

Please update it as soon as possiblee.

thanks in advance.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 01:02:49 PM

Hi dev, My rank changed to member today.
I already changed my signature from jr. member to member. 
I'm on #59 in the spread sheet.
Thank you so much!!!

tanoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:30:26 PM

sorry earlier ,

i just wonder , in your dasbord ICO , shown the token raised is 6,5 % .
If worst possible get 10% , considering 9 days left .
what your plan for bounty campaign and investors ?
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:34:09 PM

well the spreadsheet is still not updated because the campaign manager here BDstar still not active. for sure he will update it as soon as he get back don't worry people Smiley
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:29:02 PM

Something that has not been updated for bounty lists for a long time. Is everything okay with the manager? give feedback
TamacoBoy

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:42:17 PM

Joined Facebook bounty
HashRush[CM]

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:32:01 AM

@IlfarIldarovich and @danim1130 our communication to the community is going to come through this account, so even if BDStar is not online we still are still in touch with everyone.

@tanoe even if it is at 6.5% we're doing perfectly fine.
Obviously more investors means more resources to lean on for the games development. That said, even if things stay exactly the same as it is right now, we are still perfectly healthy and I'm sure that everyone that invested will be very happy at what we will deliver in the future!

About our general communication, updating the spreadsheets and information on our Bounty Campaigns: for now I can really only repeat what I've been saying in the past few days and that is that we're still working on the bounty campaigns, but we need a bit of time before we can inform everyone as to what has been up and what the future holds for us. We are still planning to have a big announcement to explain everything this week.

As for the spreadsheets, they will be updated after the announcement is made - so keep on reporting your problems or updates (if you have any) you are not being ignored, we are just working in steps to make sure everything is done properly.

As always, if you have further questions feel free to ask me via a private message or join our discord server and ask anyone from the team.

Hash Rush  ▩  First Hash-Powered Online Game  ▩  Hash Rush
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:19:57 AM

@IlfarIldarovich and @danim1130 our communication to the community is going to come through this account, so even if BDStar is not online we still are still in touch with everyone.

@tanoe even if it is at 6.5% we're doing perfectly fine.
Obviously more investors means more resources to lean on for the games development. That said, even if things stay exactly the same as it is right now, we are still perfectly healthy and I'm sure that everyone that invested will be very happy at what we will deliver in the future!

About our general communication, updating the spreadsheets and information on our Bounty Campaigns: for now I can really only repeat what I've been saying in the past few days and that is that we're still working on the bounty campaigns, but we need a bit of time before we can inform everyone as to what has been up and what the future holds for us. We are still planning to have a big announcement to explain everything this week.

As for the spreadsheets, they will be updated after the announcement is made - so keep on reporting your problems or updates (if you have any) you are not being ignored, we are just working in steps to make sure everything is done properly.

As always, if you have further questions feel free to ask me via a private message or join our discord server and ask anyone from the team.

But why is the campaign manager here still not online? what do you mean he is not active here anymore? what do you mean?
HashRush[CM]

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 10:10:50 AM

@Bestpromoter it doesn't mean anything bad really. What's happened is BDStar isn't working with us anymore (nothing bad involved, just a routine change of personal).

After that we decided to move to talking to the community via an account that clearly shows who we are. Of-course if you have any misgivings, we've always directed you to our discord server where any other member of the Hash Rush team can verify that this is a legit account.

godogedang

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:20:53 AM

I apologize for before I forget to register facebook, but now I participate campaigning in the gift of facebook.

MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:30:48 PM

already 13 numbers in the table have not yet been updated. Bounty company generally will be held?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
HashRush[CM]

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:25:16 AM

already 13 numbers in the table have not yet been updated. Bounty company generally will be held?
No need to worry, the bounty will be held, as I've said in an earlier post we're aiming to get everything restarted and properly explained this week (or as soon as possible if there are some unexpected issues). Whatever happens we'll keep you informed and updated on this thread.

MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:53:58 AM

No need to worry, the bounty will be held, as I've said in an earlier post we're aiming to get everything restarted and properly explained this week (or as soon as possible if there are some unexpected issues). Whatever happens we'll keep you informed and updated on this thread.
Understood thanks. Ie you can perform bounties on Twitter and facebook. Then when the table is updated, all the accounts. Or, then, when will everyone then start executing?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:03:09 AM

so it will be better if the campaign manager will just active again Smiley thanks to you hashrush cm for updating the participants here this campaign is very interesting a hashrush game, for sure this campaign will be very success Smiley
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:17:38 PM

Understood thanks. Ie you can perform bounties on Twitter and facebook. Then when the table is updated, all the accounts. Or, then, when will everyone then start executing?

it will be updated very soon that's for sure the campaign manager said it Smiley but the question here is when will the true campaign manager will get online here. Bdstar where are you.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HashRush[CM]

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:23:54 PM

it will be updated very soon that's for sure the campaign manager said it Smiley but the question here is when will the true campaign manager will get online here. Bdstar where are you.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, Bdstar is no longer working for us, which is why he's not been active here or online at all. That does tie into why everything temporarily went a bit quiet. That said, we are working hard (even on weekends) to make sure we can a big update for everyone so that they know what's up asap.

Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:53:11 PM

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Bdstar is no longer working for us, which is why he's not been active here or online at all. That does tie into why everything temporarily went a bit quiet. That said, we are working hard (even on weekends) to make sure we can a big update for everyone so that they know what's up asap.

Oh so what happened to my application I think 2 weeks ago? I joined signature campaign and I waited every Sunday to check my name on the sheet but since like you Bdstar isn't active anymore now what?

Thank you.
Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:32:13 AM

@Bestpromoter it doesn't mean anything bad really. What's happened is BDStar isn't working with us anymore (nothing bad involved, just a routine change of personal).

After that we decided to move to talking to the community via an account that clearly shows who we are. Of-course if you have any misgivings, we've always directed you to our discord server where any other member of the Hash Rush team can verify that this is a legit account.

So thats what happened, hash rush is a success as expected but I made a PM to bdstar weeks ago to update my rank. Please consider it thank you.
Congratulations it by the way. Ill send you a PM.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: