Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Hash Rush Game — Signature & Translation Campaign.  (Read 22356 times)
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:16:14 PM

Hi dev, My rank changed to member today.
I already changed my signature from jr. member to member. 
I'm on #59 in the spread sheet.
Thank you so much!!!

Good day dev, I hope my posts when I ranked up will be credited. Thank you and more power to your team!

cyntmms1

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:27:00 AM

dear dev,,,tonigh in Bitcointalk Forum i see new tread about hasrush ,,update for signature ,,its treu or no,,thanks very much for your response,,,

In the silence

Activity: 1293
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:47:23 AM

After october 20, will we receive our tokens the next day or we will have to wait it in batches? Im very excited about the game and its great that you have enough funds to start.
Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:22:24 AM

If bdstar is here he would not recommend to change the rules of the campaign and making it like there is a max RC that the participants can get. so unfair hashrush.

True, we've been fooled, its okie if the max cap is at least 3000 RC or above and not 500 RC ,( this is too small for full member and above). Huh Huh
Plus the payout for other campaigns like (translations) is just 1500?? Huh

In the silence

Activity: 1293
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:31:05 AM

If bdstar is here he would not recommend to change the rules of the campaign and making it like there is a max RC that the participants can get. so unfair hashrush.

True, we've been fooled, its okie if the max cap is at least 3000 RC or above and not 500 RC ,( this is too small for full member and above). Huh Huh
Plus the payout for other campaigns like (translations) is just 1500?? Huh
100,000 RC must give the equivalent share to the participants, i dont like the cap they are stating.
Participants are investors too, and they might get angry.
HashRush[CM]

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 12:15:29 PM

Hello again!

As promised, we have reviewed the opinions and feedback of everyone that has voiced their opinions and we have heard and listened to your concerns.

We have always been extremely grateful to the Hash Rush fans and our community, and it was never our intention to dishearten anyone or make them lose faith in the project. We’ve noticed that this has happened with these changes, and aside from saying sorry, we want to fix it. Also, we want to give a special shout out to the participants of various campaigns who were not happy, but still kept to their tasks, by for instance keeping their Hash Rush signature in place. This sort of loyalty is humbling; we have noticed it and appreciate it immensely.

We realise we made a mistake and have therefore decided to revert the signature campaign back to its original rules. The individual 600 RC cap has been lifted; you will be rewarded from the 100,000 RC pool as originally promised.

If there are people that have any questions or concerns about the campaigns or otherwise, please contact us directly at community@hashrush.com

Hash Rush  ▩  First Hash-Powered Online Game  ▩  Hash Rush
c++btc

Activity: 257

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:24:33 PM

Hello again!

As promised, we have reviewed the opinions and feedback of everyone that has voiced their opinions and we have heard and listened to your concerns.

We have always been extremely grateful to the Hash Rush fans and our community, and it was never our intention to dishearten anyone or make them lose faith in the project. We’ve noticed that this has happened with these changes, and aside from saying sorry, we want to fix it. Also, we want to give a special shout out to the participants of various campaigns who were not happy, but still kept to their tasks, by for instance keeping their Hash Rush signature in place. This sort of loyalty is humbling; we have noticed it and appreciate it immensely.

We realise we made a mistake and have therefore decided to revert the signature campaign back to its original rules. The individual 600 RC cap has been lifted; you will be rewarded from the 100,000 RC pool as originally promised.

If there are people that have any questions or concerns about the campaigns or otherwise, please contact us directly at community@hashrush.com
yeah that's good because you made a really really bad decision right there if you just continue that there is a chance that many of the participants will report the hashrush to the moderator and make action about this project.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:40:45 PM

Hello again!

I just want to repost my concern because the spreadsheet has not been updated yet.

Manager i joined "Signature and Facebook Campaign" and my current wallet has been hacked,

please change it to 0x1394dfB6B6819A52eEEeE17Fa145a3be4D614c4E

i am on line 33 in the spreadsheet of "Signature Campaign",

i am on line 339 in the spreadsheet of "Facebook Campaign",

Please update it as soon as possiblee.

thanks in advance.
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:14:52 AM

When will be the payout for bounty?
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:21:37 AM

Hello again!

This is good news to all participants. Thank you hashrush for reverting back to the original rules.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:27:20 AM

Will be after 20th. They said they will try to do it on Monday. So remain patient.

Dobrii

Activity: 864
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:22:15 PM

Hello, be kind enough to calculate the stake in Twitter company. thank you in advance! I wish you success in implementing the project and look forward to its launch, with great impatience.
qwertyfull

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:24:19 PM

Will be after 20th. They said they will try to do it on Monday. So remain patient.
but where is the calculation of the stakes if they try to distribute it on monday? and also what is the actual price of this hashrush token, last what is the possible exchanger for this token this should be in big exchanger.
HashRush[CM]

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:33:12 PM

Heyoh!

@Dobrill, we're working on the twitter spreadsheet (now even) but there are a lot of entries to go through so it takes a bit of time!

@qwertyfull,the calculations might take a bit, but it will all be done properly. As I mentioned above, we're working on them even now.
The conversion rate is: 1ETH = 1000 RC
Regarding the exchange where they can be sold, we have not yet announced which ones will support it, however we'll let you know the moment we can.

Hash Rush  ▩  First Hash-Powered Online Game  ▩  Hash Rush
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:35:53 PM

Heyoh!

@Dobrill, we're working on the twitter spreadsheet (now even) but there are a lot of entries to go through so it takes a bit of time!

@qwertyfull,the calculations might take a bit, but it will all be done properly. As I mentioned above, we're working on them even now.
Regarding the exchange where they can be sold, we have not yet announced which ones will support it, however we'll let you know the moment we can.
Oh hello hashrush campaign manager so what  you are saying here that you will be distributing the bounties at monday right? so does it mean that you are now counting all of the stakes?
Dobrii

Activity: 864
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:40:57 PM

Heyoh!

I hope that the calculation will be fair and the payments generous
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:54:09 PM

mega respect for you!
i think you will be successfull project so I will buy something more!
you are awesome!

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
ppita

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:06:28 AM

I had not noticed but participated in the Blog and Vlog campaign, and my links did not appear in your registry!  Cry Cry Cry Cry

I leave the links:

Hash Rush steemit article: https://steemit.com/spanish/@ppita/hash-rush-no-es-solo-un-juego

Hash Rush Youtube Video: https://youtu.be/N0LNSR9dYl8

I love your project and I will not stop following it!
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:40:15 AM

until now I still put my trust in Hash Rush team, therefore I still keep signature. Keep the spirit and good luck dev  Smiley
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:36:20 AM

Heyoh!

thats good to hear we are waiting for it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: