Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:26:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Hash Rush Game — Signature & Translation Campaign.  (Read 22355 times)
HashRush[CM]

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:46:14 AM

@3la9l_kolbaCa as others have pointed out, BdStar is no longer working on Hash Rush, all official communication to the Hash Rush team comes and goes through this account.
@adamvp I'm not sure why you say that as we are active on this account everyday.

From the Hash Rush team, we know that it is taking a while for us to deliver on the campaigns, however we had to do quite a few extra checks on the various campaigns to make sure that everything was fair.
As an example (among many others) some translators submitted their work to BdStar while he was still on this campaign and he did not make any record of it, and we do need to make sure that their work is counted properly (especially when a single task had over 8000 words, it's no laughing matter).
That said we are almost done and hope to have things ready early this week so sit tight!

Obviously, people are not able to join the campaigns now - they have all been closed since the 20th of October.

Hash Rush  ▩  First Hash-Powered Online Game  ▩  Hash Rush
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:00:28 AM

@3la9l_kolbaCa as others have pointed out, BdStar is no longer working on Hash Rush, all official communication to the Hash Rush team comes and goes through this account.
@adamvp I'm not sure why you say that as we are active on this account everyday.

From the Hash Rush team, we know that it is taking a while for us to deliver on the campaigns, however we had to do quite a few extra checks on the various campaigns to make sure that everything was fair.
As an example (among many others) some translators submitted their work to BdStar while he was still on this campaign and he did not make any record of it, and we do need to make sure that their work is counted properly (especially when a single task had over 8000 words, it's no laughing matter).
That said we are almost done and hope to have things ready early this week so sit tight!

Obviously, people are not able to join the campaigns now - they have all been closed since the 20th of October.
yeah for sure the participants are will understand what you are trying to do 10 days since the campaign ends Smiley for sure the workers of this campaign will just wait for their bounties by the way what is the possible exchanger?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:01:31 PM

Glad to see update from you,
I am unable to be on every discord/slack/telegram of projects which I'm interested in..
So I would like to be informed by bitcointalk.
And I haven't seen any post in bounty threads from you in last few days..  so I started to worry.

So fingers crossed, and I am waiting for token's distribution!

BTW. Please consider closing one of  bounty thread's  - you will have more time to work :-)

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
cok_elat

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:23:17 PM

it is 10 days after this bouny ends, but how the progress of bounty distribution?? when it will begin?? i'm waiting for it.
sithumkezon

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:39:03 PM

This great team has very good team work

We work hard every day to develop the first-ever cryptocurrency mining game, called Hash Rush. We believe in the potential of Hash Rush, but now we need to get the word out about this amazing game.

I believe them and joined with bounty campaign thanks
adamvp

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:06:55 PM

it is 10 days after this bouny ends, but how the progress of bounty distribution?? when it will begin?? i'm waiting for it.

lol.. the answer is 3posts above your.. what a lazy person o.O

HashRush[CM]

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:11:11 PM

Glad that you're happy with the answer, adamvp. We understand that it might be hard for everyone to follow us on all the channels so it's fine for us to keep updates via BitCoin talk.
It is a bit messy with 2 Bounty threads and 1 ICO thread - however once the payouts are done we will clean up shop over here and have a single information thread for everyone to read. We'll make sure it's updated and cool for you all! In the mean time, we'll keep our eyes on both bounty threads.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:52:51 AM

Joined Twitter campaign bounty. Good luck
Bounty campaign is already over. search for bounty campaigns of different project.

ICO ended. There are the exact dates when the token will be distribution?
Bounties are being counted and will be distributed soon. All of you who participated in the bounty campaign or participated in hashrush ico should join the discord. You will get instant replies there. https://discord.gg/ecTsYsc

could you repost answer to question when the heck we will get out tokens and why we didn't get it last Monday as it was promised?

Just to let you know adamvp, I am not from the hashrush team. I am just a regular investor and bounty participant who is very interested in this project. And as far as I know team never promised to distribute bounty on Monday.

Also I don't understand why everyone is in so much hurry to get their tokens. The pre-alpha game will release in december and the tokens are not listed on any exchange also. So you have got a lot of time before u guys can sell/use the tokens. Just be patient and preferably join discord if you want daily updates.

adamvp

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:20:32 PM

what I write before will be oy formal,
me personally will not want to sell my tokens for now but:
you aren't quite right.. there is a possibility to sell any ERC 20 tokens with selling smart contracts.. look for ethereum based platforms.

Me was rather a little afraid about lack of information than impatient, but now is OK
I wish you and all backers Hush Rush will be good investment.

isprofits

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

http://isprofits.com/

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:31:54 AM

Hello!
My account Twitter you brought in a black speech.
Tell me what is the reason?
I did everything well, I'm not a fake, I'm a real person.
I do not understand why?
ale_berra

Activity: 234
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:43:31 AM

Hello!
My account Twitter you brought in a black speech.
Tell me what is the reason?
I did everything well, I'm not a fake, I'm a real person.
I do not understand why?

Good afternoon! My account Twitter was included in the black list too. I would like to learn, what happened?
dimakote

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:56:11 AM

I thought at me only this way... twitter is blocked. why have added to the black list?
novokovskitve

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:00:51 AM

I thought at me only this way... twitter is blocked. why have added to the black list?
and at me... present page. if has made something not so, so though explain why?
HashRush[CM]

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:17:20 AM

An update from the Hash Rush team!

Starting today we are going to begin sending the Rush Coin Tokens to people that took part in the Bounty Campaigns! This may take a few days to complete, so during the course of this week, please watch your wallets to make sure that you are getting your tokens.

The public spreadsheets will also be updated today (please note that at the time of writing not all are publicly updated to the latest version) so that you can see your payout, if you need an explanation please ask and we will answer.

On that matter, we have an announcement regarding Twitter and Facebook that is relevant to the last few posts on this thread.
The reason for the huge delay in distributing Rush Coins was because we found evidence of large scale abuse in the Social Media campaigns. This meant that we had to manually check every single entry to make sure that they were not breaking any of the rules.

Unfortunately we have found that the majority of the entries were fully automated accounts that dishonestly used scripts and/or bots to do the work; in addition the accounts themselves were followed by a huge amount of other bots, creating a very large collection of accounts that were simply bots being followed by bots. This was was so prevalent that we found that twitter were actually blocking a large number of the accounts themselves. Finally,In a hugely ridiculously amount of accounts, we even found that the content was identical to one another.

At first we tried to take the course of action to block the accounts (as has been reported here) however after going through the first 10% or so, there were simply too many to handle in that manner (that is why we are still followed by bots, we're working to clean it up.)

To sum up, in relation to the bounty campaigns for Facebook and Twitter, we had to take the drastic measure of manually checking each and every entry for bot-like/automatic retweet and like actions. Anyone found to be using these will not be paid out at all.

That is not to say that we are unwilling to review accounts - accidents can happen.
If you honestly believe that you have been unfairly disqualified please send me a private message with a link to your social media accounts, we will then manually recheck your account.

Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:50:29 AM

Starting today we are going to begin sending the Rush Coin Tokens to people that took part in the Bounty Campaigns! This may take a few days to complete, so during the course of this week, please watch your wallets to make sure that you are getting your tokens.

The public spreadsheets will also be updated today (please note that at the time of writing not all are publicly updated to the latest version) so that you can see your payout, if you need an explanation please ask and we will answer.

On that matter, we have an announcement regarding Twitter and Facebook that is relevant to the last few posts on this thread.
The reason for the huge delay in distributing Rush Coins was because we found evidence of large scale abuse in the Social Media campaigns. This meant that we had to manually check every single entry to make sure that they were not breaking any of the rules.

Unfortunately we have found that the majority of the entries were fully automated accounts that dishonestly used scripts and/or bots to do the work; in addition the accounts themselves were followed by a huge amount of other bots, creating a very large collection of accounts that were simply bots being followed by bots. This was was so prevalent that we found that twitter were actually blocking a large number of the accounts themselves. Finally,In a hugely ridiculously amount of accounts, we even found that the content was identical to one another.

At first we tried to take the course of action to block the accounts (as has been reported here) however after going through the first 10% or so, there were simply too many to handle in that manner (that is why we are still followed by bots, we're working to clean it up.)

To sum up, in relation to the bounty campaigns for Facebook and Twitter, we had to take the drastic measure of manually checking each and every entry for bot-like/automatic retweet and like actions. Anyone found to be using these will not be paid out at all.

That is not to say that we are unwilling to review accounts - accidents can happen.
If you honestly believe that you have been unfairly disqualified please send me a private message with a link to your social media accounts, we will then manually recheck your account.

thank you hash rush team your doing a great job removing bots will allow participants to get more tokens
alexrums

Activity: 924
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:51:31 AM

Good day. My Twitter account is blacklisted - why? I am neither a bot, but a real person. I do not use any scripts for cheating. I have twittertrade 99% of the real subscribers. What is the reason.
lukax8

Activity: 1554
Merit: 297

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:55:16 AM

@HashRush[CM]: if you want to find some bot, send this tweet: "do not retweet if you are a bot"  Grin

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:06:08 AM

HashRush Just Like a Big Scam Campanies , Please Don't call all of us social media is a bot user and disqualified our more than 2 month work , If HashRush Don't want to paid our reward , Please don't open this bounty thread ...

Twitter: 1331 participant ... 5 account is real user
Facebook : 553 participant ... 10 account is real user

Please fire your technical staff and bounty manager (you), It's a joke ? Don't become scam companies when your ico is succesful and use a bad reason to hold the token into your pocket ...
Please reference SNIP Project, Just distribution reward to us within three day after announcement bounty close
antongracy

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:24:12 AM

Good afternoon. My Twitter account is blacklisted - why? I'm not a bot, but a real person. I do not use scripts to cheat. I have https://www.twitteraudit.com/antongracy84. Real subscribers. What's the reason? please understand with etom.s uvazheniyom.tete bona fide and create everything on conscience. Huh Huh Huh Huh Angry
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:51:02 AM

HashRush Just Like a Big Scam Campanies , Please Don't call all of us social media is a bot user and disqualified our more than 2 month work , If HashRush Don't want to paid our reward , Please don't open this bounty thread ...

Twitter: 1331 participant ... 5 account is real user
Facebook : 553 participant ... 10 account is real user

Please fire your technical staff and bounty manager (you), It's a joke ? Don't become scam companies when your ico is succesful and use a bad reason to hold the token into your pocket ...
Please reference SNIP Project, Just distribution reward to us within three day after announcement bounty close
It turned out to be a real scam, teams from Estonia and Ukraine can not be trusted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: