Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Hash Rush Game — Signature & Translation Campaign.  (Read 22355 times)
ElenaZotova

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:03:05 AM

Did not receive a reply from the administrator. All the data sent to PM...
akmal1984

Activity: 1120
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:58:13 AM

i'm not Bot OR i'm not Fake Account . i always do all task from this bounty. but when final spreadsheets come, you rejected my facebook and twitter bounty. hey what happend?Huh? this bounty the strange tin that I have ever followed..
my facebook url : https://www.facebook.com/akmal.asmadi.33
my twitter url : https://twitter.com/Akmal_Asmadi
my eth address : 0x7d5f5Af2130985fe0fb5f2BFe38563ccFbEEfe23
please give my payment..
KonstantinKotov

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:11:19 PM

I checked the table of participants of the campaign tweeter, I'm not there. Why?Huh?? I was registered at the end of September ...
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:00:10 PM

project scam .. after people follow and promote in social media a few months .. but finally status (bot or user not qualified) ... don't appreciate participants who have joined since the beginning

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
HashRush[CM]

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 09:35:56 PM

No intro needed.

@minatour,
If you had bothered to look back throughout our previous posts you would have seen that I had written many times "If you think that you have been unfairly targeted, just send me a private message and I will check your account again" However, you did not.

But since I'm here I searched through your other posts on Bitcointalk to find a link to your twitter account, it wasn't too hard so checked it out. I was quite glad that I did as you're one of the people that actually left behind proof that they're using online services to artificially boost their followers by ### amount per day, along with other friendly services.

I'm sure you do not care at all, but in the off chance that you do here's an explanation. The idea of a social media campaign is to spread awareness, that is why accounts that have more followers are rewarded more - or in theory should be. But the bounty campaigns are written us so badly that they leave it open to abuse, and unfortunately that is what happens.

If you are sharing (or in your case, using a share service) content and your followers are dead accounts, hacked accounts, dummy accounts, accounts that only share Crypto through the same service, then all you've done is made a dummy account that on face value looks like it has a worth - and with your follower count you'd qualify for more credit/stakes/whatever you like to call it - but in reality it has no worth. That is a scam. You can complain that Hash Rush or any other ICO that catches you are scammers, but in reality what you're doing is the scam. What we're doing is spending far too much time catching people like you and making sure that they don't get rewarded for abusing rules. And at the same time, we're actually working on the project giving real life progress. (See, that's not a scam, we're working on the project - you're scamming by trying to abuse rules to fill your own pockets.)

@Mungurul
Seriously, copy, paste what I said to minatour. But in your case you've got more than one service that you've been using.
Also, looking on your post history here on BCT, you've been kicked out of other ICOs.

@KonstantinKotov
I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do if you did not register.

@ElenaZotova
You did get a reply from me I even told you that you will be paid out for your blog entry. You even replied to that message.

@bigcash2011
That would have been ideal, totally agree. Unfortunately when this project was started it was started by Bdstar who decided to vanish in some very suspicious circumstances. By the time we had someone new on the team to take over, things were looking crazy and we had to fix some mistakes that we did with the signature campaign.

@viljy
You really are a special case. You contacted me on the 08 November 2017, at 14:34:01 (CET) asking for a review. Before I had the chance to even check your account made that post, you didn't even wait a day - 12:51 AM - 9 Nov 2017. About the 'specially selected people' that you mention so much. They're just people that had contacted me and asked for a review. In some cases I saw that I made a mistake, apologized and updated our payout tasks.

@JCO05
As Ratash was kind enough to point out, we are now officially listed on EtherDelta. We're still working on deals with other exchanges so if EtherDelta is not your cup of tea, then another will follow soon.

Hash Rush  ▩  First Hash-Powered Online Game  ▩  Hash Rush
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:51:04 PM

No intro needed.

@minatour,
If you had bothered to look back throughout our previous posts you would have seen that I had written many times "If you think that you have been unfairly targeted, just send me a private message and I will check your account again" However, you did not.

But since I'm here I searched through your other posts on Bitcointalk to find a link to your twitter account, it wasn't too hard so checked it out. I was quite glad that I did as you're one of the people that actually left behind proof that they're using online services to artificially boost their followers by ### amount per day, along with other friendly services.

I'm sure you do not care at all, but in the off chance that you do here's an explanation. The idea of a social media campaign is to spread awareness, that is why accounts that have more followers are rewarded more - or in theory should be. But the bounty campaigns are written us so badly that they leave it open to abuse, and unfortunately that is what happens.

If you are sharing (or in your case, using a share service) content and your followers are dead accounts, hacked accounts, dummy accounts, accounts that only share Crypto through the same service, then all you've done is made a dummy account that on face value looks like it has a worth - and with your follower count you'd qualify for more credit/stakes/whatever you like to call it - but in reality it has no worth. That is a scam. You can complain that Hash Rush or any other ICO that catches you are scammers, but in reality what you're doing is the scam. What we're doing is spending far too much time catching people like you and making sure that they don't get rewarded for abusing rules. And at the same time, we're actually working on the project giving real life progress. (See, that's not a scam, we're working on the project - you're scamming by trying to abuse rules to fill your own pockets.)

@Mungurul
Seriously, copy, paste what I said to minatour. But in your case you've got more than one service that you've been using.
Also, looking on your post history here on BCT, you've been kicked out of other ICOs.

@KonstantinKotov

@ElenaZotova
You did get a reply from me I even told you that you will be paid out for your blog entry. You even replied to that message.

@bigcash2011
That would have been ideal, totally agree. Unfortunately when this project was started it was started by Bdstar who decided to vanish in some very suspicious circumstances. By the time we had someone new on the team to take over, things were looking crazy and we had to fix some mistakes that we did with the signature campaign.

@viljy
You really are a special case. You contacted me on the 08 November 2017, at 14:34:01 (CET) asking for a review. Before I had the chance to even check your account made that post, you didn't even wait a day - 12:51 AM - 9 Nov 2017. About the 'specially selected people' that you mention so much. They're just people that had contacted me and asked for a review. In some cases I saw that I made a mistake, apologized and updated our payout tasks.

@JCO05
As Ratash was kind enough to point out, we are now officially listed on EtherDelta. We're still working on deals with other exchanges so if EtherDelta is not your cup of tea, then another will follow soon.

Hi dev, will the distribution for social media category will we receive soon ?
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:20:03 AM

Please check my DM. Thanks!

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:40:42 AM

Rush Coins Now Listed on EtherDelta!

The long wait is over. After a successful ICO with well over 4 million Rush Coin (RC) tokens minted, we’re proud to announce that the first exchange that officially supports RC is EtherDelta! You can find the official RC-ETH trading page at: https://etherdelta.com/#RC-ETH
KonstantinKotov

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:04:27 PM

@KonstantinKotov

What does it mean was not registered? Huh Huh Huh
I registered and retwital a lot of posts, and now you say that I have not even registered?

Elsonbol

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:05:40 PM

good evening, I wrote you in personal messages, but did not receive the answer.
Emerphesis2

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:09:02 AM

C'mon guys, are you still hoping to get something? Here is obvious scam. The manager does not respond to any messages. Maybe the manager will throw a bone to one or two whiners in exchange for a good reply here and that's all.
Elsonbol

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:59:13 AM

C'mon guys, are you still hoping to get something? Here is obvious scam. The manager does not respond to any messages. Maybe the manager will throw a bone to one or two whiners in exchange for a good reply here and that's all.

of course we hope, I wrote and he has answered that I stand in a queue for an account rosmotreniye therefore I will wait and hopes that will pay.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:06:55 AM

actually this is not scam they pay some of their participants and in the social media only does not get paid, though some of them are now paid. but still there are too many participants that aren't get paid , hope for some exchangers of this campaign.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElenaZotova

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:04:11 PM

@ElenaZotova

And what of the twitter? Will the award be credited?
faust666

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:29:07 PM

Dear manager, I did all the work facebook,twitter but I had a grief , my wallet was broken by swindlers, replace the old one with a new one, I thank you
faust666
Bitcointalk link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1007126
my namber in table
facebook # 244
twitter #728
ETH  0x40fb4cb64B25B38CDeFf9e1E4f9b83572C2a55fE
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:31:17 PM

@HashRush[CM] when will I finally receive the tokens for a twitter bounty campaign? We wrote a week ago, I see that nothing still was sent.  Undecided Undecided Undecided

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:58:29 PM

Hello bounty manager. I've sent you a private message. Please check. Thanks!

danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:04:48 PM

there is nothing that the campaign manager do here because he is not the campaign manager here anymore try to message the hashrush (cm) which is the campaign manager right now but for now he is not active anymore.
HashRush[CM]

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:46:57 PM

@danim1130
I'm active here everyday, sometimes specific people cannot get a reply instantly (some things take time) but I make sure to read everything.
However you are right about BdStar not working on Hash Rush anymore. Please do not send him your queries as you will not get a reply unfortunately he has vanished entirely.

@dodgrad
You will be paid out asap. There was a slight issue with you and 3 other people that we're investigating now. But please do not worry, you will receive what we owe you. Once I find the cause of the issue I'll be happy to pm you an explanation as well.

Hash Rush  ▩  First Hash-Powered Online Game  ▩  Hash Rush
G.Butrik

Activity: 630
Merit: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:06:15 AM

Dear HashRush[CM]!
Please - help me...

I want to say that I haven't received my token reward for participating in the Twitter and Facebook Bounty Campaigns... Sad

Throughout the Campaign, I honestly and diligently fulfilled all the conditions: I liked+retweeted every tweet that came out on behalf of the Project.
I hope that you will help me to solve this issue.

I am at the Spreadsheets:

Twitter (#692):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11btC1Cd3rtrCWeEdQJSM4-0OdIaR6-bKWwRO_6Wb9Us/edit#gid=597340552&range=A692

Facebook (#191):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qi-qVShnr9WvYQD7QGca0SCwQmS2OrggmkJ9wEjIHoc/edit#gid=0&range=B191

My ETH-wallet address: 0x67E7e452a8671eFecb9284c483dE75C3fF1f02A9
My Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=990566
My Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/GButrik
My Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/g.butrik

I hope for your answer and fair accrual of tokens to my wallet.

Sincerely,
G.Butrik.

P.S.: I PM-ed you at November 8th, but you didn't answer me Cry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: