Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is ...nothing,acording to my country`s laws.  (Read 2853 times)
Emmami@758

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:35:59 AM

I live in a country in the EU and i tried to get some information about how can i pay my taxes for my btc revenue.
Acording to my country`s legislation:
1.Bitcoin isn`t  digital money.
2.Bitcoin isn`t a digital asset.
Acording to the laws,bitcoin is nothing...BUT acording to the same legislation,i`m obligated to pay taxes for all my revenues,including the income from online trading.What if all my income comes from bitcoin trading?
Do i have to pay any taxes or no?Sorry,if this questions is asked here before.
Is this ridiculous?

yes bit coin is just online digital money it we can't see with our eyes. but has it great demand. suppose if we have paper money we have to submit our property details to the government. but we have bit coin no need to submit any one. it can not see with our eyes. so bit coin is having great demand. in my country bit coin has more value, my country's court's law says who are using bit coin just use it properly in legal way other wise don't use it.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:33:23 AM

I live in a country in the EU and i tried to get some information about how can i pay my taxes for my btc revenue.
Acording to the laws,bitcoin is nothing...BUT acording to the same legislation,i`m obligated to pay taxes for all my revenues,including the income from online trading.What if all my income comes from bitcoin trading?
Is this ridiculous?
Judging by the description you live in one of the countries of the former Soviet Union. There really is no regulation of the use of cryptocurrency. But that doesn't mean that you don't have to pay taxes. You must pay income tax on the amount which is exchanged for Fiat. If the amounts are very large then you have a chance to get into the field of view of law enforcement. All of them are corrupt in these countries and is used not thoroughness of legislation to extort money from you.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:10:30 PM

Well, you should know that every country has their rules to safeguard its citizens and that's not to say that it will not be accepted in the nearest future.
Relax and find a way about settling the taxes. Peace.

EugeneAS

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:22:17 PM

Is this ridiculous?

I think taxes should be paid when you transferring crypto into fiat.
rjefferson

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:33:43 PM

Lucky you.

If you convert to fiat, pay regular income tax on that.

Done.

Lucky...so jealous. For countries in the loop, they're trying to get everyone to pay double tax lol.
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:35:03 AM

1.Bitcoin isn`t  digital money.
Is this ridiculous?

What a weird country that they wont acknowledge bitcoin but you must pay income tax of every income that you have earned from bitcoin. My question is how would they know that your money came from bitcoins if they did not acknowledge how bitcoin works? Maybe you are very honest people that you just voluntarily paying income tax by honestly declaring that you earned fiat that much for this month. The government cant able to trace our transactions so therefore you are paying honesty so its up to you if you want to pay all bitcoin taxes.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:52:57 AM

Is this ridiculous?

What a weird country that they wont acknowledge bitcoin but you must pay income tax of every income that you have earned from bitcoin. My question is how would they know that your money came from bitcoins if they did not acknowledge how bitcoin works? Maybe you are very honest people that you just voluntarily paying income tax by honestly declaring that you earned fiat that much for this month. The government cant able to trace our transactions so therefore you are paying honesty so its up to you if you want to pay all bitcoin taxes.

I agree. That is very confusing. I won't pay any taxes if the legislation itself doesn't recognize btc. On what category does btc belong to? It's not a money and not even an asset to them. If I were you, just find another country that won't make this tax laws for btc complicated.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:16:41 AM

Well, you should know that every country has their rules to safeguard its citizens and that's not to say that it will not be accepted in the nearest future.
Relax and find a way about settling the taxes. Peace.

People should try to understand their concerned rules and regulation about their country because without following those you will be in problems but i think if you do the transaction with Bitcoin definitely you have to pay taxes on it.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:23:04 AM

if bitcoin isn't  recognized by your country,  then you don't have to obey to pay any taxes for it But as a  responsible citizen of your country,  you may pay taxes from your income  Wink
I totally agree with you friend, it seems like that's what to do in my opinion too, it doesn't wrong if it doesn't pay direct taxes with bitcoin, whatever the activities done in earning bitcoin.. because it was seems bitcoin not be recognized at all, and for the sake of being a good citizen.. we can still pay the tax with income earned from bitcoin after cashing it, and then pay taxes on the government with that money.

Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:28:19 AM

That’s insanely ridiculous,, it’s like don’t go there it’s trespassing but if you go there you find something give me a cut.. what?? That doesn’t make sense and I think how greedy were those that think and approved that policy is much crazier than the one who lives in a mental institution.. If that would be in my country that would be the stupidest political nightmare to one who made that happen..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:38:28 PM

That’s insanely ridiculous,, it’s like don’t go there it’s trespassing but if you go there you find something give me a cut.. what?? That doesn’t make sense and I think how greedy were those that think and approved that policy is much crazier than the one who lives in a mental institution.. If that would be in my country that would be the stupidest political nightmare to one who made that happen..
I think that if it is in your country then no one will notice. You are too exaggerate the value of bitcoin. Very few people use in their lives cryptocurrencies. It seems to us that all interested in the fate of bitcoin because here on the forum is interested in all. Everything in life differently. People are looking at us like Martians.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:44:01 PM

Is this ridiculous?
Okay, I do not know if you already got your answer but i will also give my answer. You will not be taxed on your bitcoin but rather tax you on your profit from it (converting btc to fiat money). So technically they don't care how much you have bitcoins but they will surely take an action when you convert it to fiat money.
Bob_trades

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:03:39 PM

if its not illegal, then its legal.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:47:14 PM

Is this ridiculous?

I agree. That is very confusing. I won't pay any taxes if the legislation itself doesn't recognize btc. On what category does btc belong to? It's not a money and not even an asset to them. If I were you, just find another country that won't make this tax laws for btc complicated.

It isn't according to the law!
They are asking you to pay income tax and they don't care what gave you this income, they just want the money. That's why the law states what it states.
According to the tax law, that is basically the same for every country, even if you get cash for mowing your neighbor's lawn, or find money lying on the side of the road, you are supposed to add it to your yearly income and deduct the tax. Nobody does that, but that's what they'd like you to do.

So, they don't have laws concerning Bitcoin and treat it like air, which allows them to ignore people who lost it or had it stolen, but when those people get income from exchanging it, the government wants a share.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:37:10 AM

if its not illegal, then its legal.

My country still against bitcoin but there is still not have any legal law yet so I can still use bitcoin without breaking the law.
As my country forbid bitcoin that cause my people still not aware of bitcoin so our demand quite low
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:21:19 PM

Is this ridiculous?

Well I guess you having to pay taxes from Bitcoin trading will put your government in a conflicting position because first and foremost, your government does not recognize Bitcoins per se so why will they require you to pay taxes that you derive from something they do not even acknowledge to begin with? Is that not a conflicting position? If Bitcoin is indeed nothing, why will they have to ask you to pay taxes out of it? I think you would have to clarify this with your government. I am afraid this is not the proper venue to air out such grievances.   
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:49:05 PM

Yes it is blatantly ridiculous if you pay taxes from Bitcoin trading when your government does not even recognize the profitability or VALUE (for emphasis) of Bitcoins. I think it will put your government in a very obnoxious situation, hence, you would have to seriously consider asking your government officials as regards your concern.

Your laws are what control the locomotion of your countrymen, thus, you have to exert an effort to reconcile conflicting matters to your government.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:00:59 PM

Yes it is blatantly ridiculous if you pay taxes from Bitcoin trading when your government does not even recognize the profitability or VALUE (for emphasis) of Bitcoins. I think it will put your government in a very obnoxious situation, hence, you would have to seriously consider asking your government officials as regards your concern.

Your laws are what control the locomotion of your countrymen, thus, you have to exert an effort to reconcile conflicting matters to your government.
In many countries the courts are completely controlled by the authorities. For them it does not matter that bitcoin does not have statutory status. They will convict. In addition, each user is forced to periodically exchange the bitcoin for Fiat. This is the weak link. Fiat fully falls under the jurisdiction of the state and anyone can be accused of tax evasion even without a law about bitcoin.
leonair

Activity: 1218
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:10:48 PM

Bitcoin is nothing for those people that don't know what it is all about and don't have any single knowledge in it and we can't blame their innocence as that is a normal human nature of a human being when you don't know something on a specific thing you tend not to give an importance to it and just take for granted and when you get a chance to know more something on it and realize other people are getting inside on it then that's the time you will start to go inside the flow so don't mind other people insights in Bitcoin for as long as you know to yourself that you know what is the potential of it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:46:38 AM

Is this ridiculous?

I think if I'm correct, your government oblige you to pay taxes when you convert those btc in fiat and encash them. That could really count if they want to tax you so I'll recommend that just don't convert your btc and hold them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: