Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2024, 05:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136594 times)
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:34:55 PM

I was doing some sort of a research and imo ATL is one of the blue gems for 2018. HODL on this is only a start of the party Smiley

Can you elaborate on that? Why do you think this is a "blue gem"?

I also would like to hear the reasons?
BTW bounties haven't been distributed yet, right?

I think he is only implying that ALT has a great uture fr 2018. Meaning what ATL price now can still be surpassed wiyhin the year. So we better hold it.

In bounties, it stillot distributed, after they send the last spreadsheet for checking, then distribution process takes place.
After bounty distributions it will be great opportunity for investors to get some extra cheap coin and than i am sure after that price will start to grow again! Hold your coin
That's a good strategy but I am sure the dump will just be temporary and weak hands will be out in this project.
I have seen how it has dump from the start but now we are making a great journey, the team did a real good job for giving this price to the investors.
I knew from beginners is goin to happens some thing like this! That is quite clear, we got dev team wich is working greatly well,  we do have great bounty rewards wich will be destribute soon and we do have big whales medium and normal investors waiting for distributions to start!  Wink The best it will be to hold the coin to have easy huge profit later! Than is up to the bounty Hunter, they can just cash out few couple hundrend dollars fast or wait for long term and make huge profit from bounty rewards!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:31:04 PM

I was doing some sort of a research and imo ATL is one of the blue gems for 2018. HODL on this is only a start of the party Smiley

bounty still did not distributed. the manager said that the distribution starts when the last spreadsheet is published. tha last spreadsheet will be open jan.19 so we should for it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

I think he is only implying that ALT has a great uture fr 2018. Meaning what ATL price now can still be surpassed wiyhin the year. So we better hold it.

In bounties, it stillot distributed, after they send the last spreadsheet for checking, then distribution process takes place.

Lol, I understand his conclusion, but I was wondering why he thought that since he said he did some research.

airflame2

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

Unfortunately there are such disadvantages of not having a central authority. A negative trust has been given to the team manager who raised the subject about the Bounty campaign. This is what you do if you do not do your job properly. The list of signature campaigns will be announced just like the last week of January.

Stolen account Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

More info here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347562.msg23913134#msg23913134
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:08:44 PM

ATLANT now has a very special place in bounty distribution. If there are rumors about the project being scam, I believe it is now. I think this is the worst part of bounty. Sometimes you get in 1 day, sometimes you wait 1 month. You can't know which project to distribute, which does not.
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

ATLANT now has a very special place in bounty distribution. If there are rumors about the project being scam, I believe it is now. I think this is the worst part of bounty. Sometimes you get in 1 day, sometimes you wait 1 month. You can't know which project to distribute, which does not.
Will they distibute 13 million token as bounty amount to all of their participants just like what they promised on bounty thread? It would be around 20% from total supply, let see what will they do after jan 19.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:21:57 AM

Will they distibute 13 million token as bounty amount to all of their participants just like what they promised on bounty thread? It would be around 20% from total supply, let see what will they do after jan 19.
I think it will be huge buy order at lower price i guess , when the investors will get as cheap as they can price i think it will start to grow! It is just my opinion. mybe i am wrong...

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:25:14 AM

bounty still did not distributed. the manager said that the distribution starts when the last spreadsheet is published. tha last spreadsheet will be open jan.19 so we should for it.

Don't have hopes on it whether they will distribute or not because they dragged from many and more over many people have lost faith in Atlanta project. I am hoping this time they will be on their word for distributing after Jan 19th.
LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

This coin will buy million dollar Homs.

Bullshit, you can buy NADA.
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

Prices should move according to the fluctuations and lower secondary indicators as they descend. For example, the lines such as the ma cd index have to be lowered to allow for a greater rise.
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

the manager said the after the last spreadsheet so after jan 19. the question is what date? is should take forever if they didn't exact or just estimate time of distribution.

ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

After bounty distributions it will be great opportunity for investors to get some extra cheap coin and than i am sure after that price will start to grow again! Hold your coin
That's a good strategy but I am sure the dump will just be temporary and weak hands will be out in this project.
I have seen how it has dump from the start but now we are making a great journey, the team did a real good job for giving this price to the investors.
I knew from beginners is goin to happens some thing like this! That is quite clear, we got dev team wich is working greatly well,  we do have great bounty rewards wich will be destribute soon and we do have big whales medium and normal investors waiting for distributions to start!  Wink The best it will be to hold the coin to have easy huge profit later! Than is up to the bounty Hunter, they can just cash out few couple hundrend dollars fast or wait for long term and make huge profit from bounty rewards!

most bounty hunters will just simply dump there tokens, especially those who are new in bounty hunting. but when it comes to those who are already pro in bounties, they know when to dump their tokens. Smiley  those weak will surely be out first.
seoulfood

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:43:11 PM

Don't jump off this train too soon my friends. March is when the exchange goes live, be happy that there was a small pump so early in the game. Shows how much potential this coin has. Very low circulating volume, watch this one skyrocket in Q2.  Grin Grin Grin
jovan85

Activity: 1247
Merit: 567

FracTools - Oil Industry

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:06:50 PM

Don't jump off this train too soon my friends. March is when the exchange goes live, be happy that there was a small pump so early in the game. Shows how much potential this coin has. Very low circulating volume, watch this one skyrocket in Q2.  Grin Grin Grin

Yes I have faith too, for big skyrocket for this token.I miss bounty but I still happy I not miss invest little. This is very good project.

███████
           ███████
          ███████     ██▄
         ███████     █████▄
        ███████     ███████
       ███████     ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████     ███████
    ███████     ███████
   ███████     ███████
  ███████     ███████
 ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄  
██████████████████████████  

FracTools

-BUY $FRACT-

`````````````````▄▄▄█████▌
````````````▄▄▄████▀▀████▌
```````▄▄▄███████▀`▄█████
``▄▄▄██████████▀``▄█████▌
█████████████▀``▄███████
``▀████████▀``▄████████▌
`````▀▀██▀``▄██████████
```````▐█`▄███████████▌
````````█▌████▀███████
````````▐▌██▀```▀████
`````````█▀```````▀█▌

``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀

█`````````````▄█████▄``▄█▌
██▄▄`````````███████████▀
▐█████▄▄```▄███████████▌▄▌
`▐██████████████████████▀
``▀████████████████████▌
`▀████████████████████▀
```▀█████████████████▀
```▀████████████████▀
`````▀████████████▀
`▄▄▄████████████▀
``▀▀████████▀▀

``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
freew5660

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:53:24 AM

most bounty hunters will just simply dump there tokens, especially those who are new in bounty hunting. but when it comes to those who are already pro in bounties, they know when to dump their tokens. Smiley  those weak will surely be out first.

According to team attitude I can also get some cheap tokens while bounty hunters are dumping  Grin
Sanitough

Activity: 2884
Merit: 693

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:37:49 AM

According to team attitude I can also get some cheap tokens while bounty hunters are dumping  Grin
That's one of the things that cannot be avoided, however atlant had already established a lot of supporters so the price won't dump much.
For sure when bounty hunters will dump there will be big investors who will buy this cheap coins.
They don't care for the future because they want instant money but I still believe there are bounty hunters that are willing to hold.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:45:42 AM

Nowadays the ATL price is not bad, but the trading volumes are still too small. When it will be on main exchanges?

What about this listing (Quoine / Quoinex)- one of the reasons I participated in the ICO by the way because it is a huge exchange...

It is December 13th already, right?

"ATLANT announced that it will be listed on QRYPTOS, QUOINE’s exchange, in December 2017." - https://blog.atlant.io/atlant-announces-quoine-partnership-f1c785e569c6

So nobody from the team knows about this anymore?

Is someone from the team actually present on this forum?
Hope some movement in price but still waiting.No price movement from last two months. I put around 500$

Okay, it is December 20th already. Still no news about this listing?

Kinda important if you announce a partnership with a big exchange and then nothing happens.

Comparable if I announced to my friends that I was having a meeting with Angelina Jolie in December. I am certain that at this point in December, all my friends were starting to wonder if it was even true what I said back in October...  Wink
This is the news that I have been waiting as well, this will help a lot to increase its volume.
As of today, we have the highest volume at yobit which for me not good enough, we need a new one and a bigger one.

Only 10 more days in December.

No news on Quoine-listing yet? Nobody from the team here that can provide any info on this announcement from October?

So now we are 10 days in 2018 already and still no news about the Quoine listing...

I guess it wont be happening then?

Could the team please disclose some info about this? Why else would you make a statement in October that your coin will be listed in December?

We are now mid-January and still nothing about this listing.

Is there really nobody from the team here or even interested in this issue? You gained investors by publishing this, but show at least some decency to announce a delay or give some kind of explanation...

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

It has more to do with people understanding the fundamentals and deriving their proper conclusions whether to dump their tokens or not. As a matter of fact hardly anyone understands what the token that they received is actually meant to do or deliver. That's why they dump. But the same goes for large parts of investors. Even they don't know what they actually bought very often.

panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

It has more to do with people understanding the fundamentals and deriving their proper conclusions whether to dump their tokens or not. As a matter of fact hardly anyone understands what the token that they received is actually meant to do or deliver. That's why they dump. But the same goes for large parts of investors. Even they don't know what they actually bought very often.

I think you're right that many people buy something without really knowing what it is. However, I think a percentage of bounty participants are always likely to dump, so that'll always impact the price.

Kripto.hr

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:56:54 PM

I just don't understand why are they keeping the price down by not distributing bounty rewards a month ago... There must be some reason for this...

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: