Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:09:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 225483 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:23:34 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 12:35:22 AM by wwzsocki

the dividing of the distribution is okay to participants for sure but dividing it on  18 months is actually a very very long time , for sure the campaign manager here know that. i can't understand why they divide it but still congrats to those who receive tokens.

I am one of this happy users who earned huge amount of Atlant tokens in the signature campaign. I want to say thank you Atlant team for carefully check the eligibility of some users and their posts. Spammers and anybody who wanted to abuse this bounty campaign was found and marked red.

This was worth to wait such a long time. Amount of work was overwhelming too if you think that Atlant team checked manually all posts one by one. We will get 4 times more payout now when all bounty abusers are marked red. Just like Frogman said that we will be happy that they check spreadsheets so long.

I understand the decision to pay each month for obvious reasons like dumping but 18 months is too long. I wouldn't mind if it was 6 months and Atlant paid interest for this time.

If you are serious you don't want to sell now because is enough to look at Atlant price chart to know that this is time to buy from bounty dumpers and not to be one of them.

Is there any way we can change payout from 18 months to 6?

Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

Dear ATLANT Bounty Participants,

As previously announced, distribution of ATLANT bounty will begin today.

All participants had enough time to verify addresses, thus as of March 1, 2018 address changes will not be accepted.

Please note the following details:

Each month, approximately one million ATL tokens will be distributed to bounty program participants, over a period of 18 months, proportionately.

Example: If you are due to receive 1800 ATL, you will receive 100 ATL per month, each month, until a total of 1800 ATL is reached.

Monthly distributions will be made during the first week of each calendar month.

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

We do understand your decision for Monthly distribution...

But 18 Months is a very long time in Crypto World

Do provide us complete assurance and create a smart contract with keeping total bounty amount in that...

than we will be happy to receive monthly distribution...

I hope everyone will agree with this

Please everyone vote for this.. and bring this to ATL team..
18 months veryy long time without any guarantee
Kamayulka78

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

All participants had enough time to verify addresses, thus as of March 1, 2018 address changes will not be accepted.

Each month, approximately one million ATL tokens will be distributed to bounty program participants, over a period of 18 months, proportionately.

Example: If you are due to receive 1800 ATL, you will receive 100 ATL per month, each month, until a total of 1800 ATL is reached.

Monthly distributions will be made during the first week of each calendar month.

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

I can accept this since only this thing can keep atlant being dumped hard. But i dont know about another bounty hunter. I hope with this method of distribution the price of atl can increase steady and gain investor trust again. Just make sure that the distribution will happen smoothly. Is the distribution already started ? Becaise i dont get my bounty yet.

I agree with you. As long as it will happen as stated, no problem. I will expect the reward every month.
In my opinion it's a good decision by the team to avoid dump of bounties but I know most are waiting for the distribution to start because it
was promise that it will be distributed on March 1. Right now the volume is really low, if bounty hunters will dump the price will fall hard and not beneficial to holders as potential investors might not be able to get it.
I fully agree with this opinion, the team acted reasonably, the reward turned out generous and if everyone gets everything right away from the current price, nothing will remain! Thanks to the manager for the work and team for a sensible solution to split the payments! And I'm for reducing the payout period to a year! And the dissatisfied would be more satisfied if they paid the entire reward but were severely curtailed as often happens in such situations ?! The team left the award in full as promised!
naples1475

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:52:39 AM

That's a message to Mr. Svirsky and Mr. Mohinani. Sorry guys but this time you went a bit too far. I would like to warn you that if you don't pay us the bounty in full within three days I will address your pump and dump scheme (aka ATLANT) to SEC and encourage other members to fill up this form as well: https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html

I have an unequivocal proof (Bloomberg print screens) that both of you still work in the financial industry in QB Finance in Moscow and in Enclave Capital in New York. Both of those firms are regulated entities. What role QB Finance and Enclave Capital played in that scheme will be investigated by respective regulators. Maybe both firms cooperated or maybe Svirsky and Mohinani were running it on a side as a part time pump and dump project.

SEC takes those issues seriously and one of the Mr. Svirsky compatriots and real estate fraudster was charged by SEC: https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-185-0

ATLANT is nothing but a pump and dump scheme (no product, no team, no experience in real estate,no office at the time of launch of ico) and they use bounty campaign to achieve your goals. So guys, I suggest you to pay us everything in full otherwise you are going to loose much more.
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:38:08 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 09:41:52 AM by siupang2

~snip
Lol you got wrong news mate. Maksim Zaslavskiy is the subject in that news, no ATLANT words in there. I guess you didn't get your bounty so you become a FUD
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:48:18 PM

Dear ATLANT Bounty Participants Atlant team wishes to remind you about distribution of bounty tokens:

As previously announced, distribution of ATLANT bounty was distributed on March 1.

Thank You,

ATLANT Team
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

I can accept this since only this thing can keep atlant being dumped hard. But i dont know about another bounty hunter. I hope with this method of distribution the price of atl can increase steady and gain investor trust again. Just make sure that the distribution will happen smoothly. Is the distribution already started ? Becaise i dont get my bounty yet.

I agree with you. As long as it will happen as stated, no problem. I will expect the reward every month.
In my opinion it's a good decision by the team to avoid dump of bounties but I know most are waiting for the distribution to start because it
was promise that it will be distributed on March 1. Right now the volume is really low, if bounty hunters will dump the price will fall hard and not beneficial to holders as potential investors might not be able to get it.

Dear ATLANT Bounty Participants Atlant team wishes to remind you about distribution of bounty tokens:

As previously announced, distribution of ATLANT bounty was distributed on March 1.

Thank You,

ATLANT Team
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Thank You,

ATLANT Team
aizkicaumania

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

When will the payment be completed
we have been waiting a long time but the payment is not appropriate in the spreadsheet
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

I did not even get my first payout! Why Frogman?
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

Any facebook participant that has gotten first payout?
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:56:46 PM

18 months may be OK as long as the team provides extra coins for helping them in holding our earned coins. Let's say provide 10% extra each month as if they were staking, then it will be a win-win situation and fair for everyone! because by waiting for an extra long time! we are helping the team to add value to the coin. Then you have happy supporters! and we can still be supporting you in the future if you still fair with us!
Totally agree the payment style is staking and projects like minexcoin pay good interests for it and can be doubled for the proposed duration they have proposed to use, but am just wondering if atlant put it into consideration how long everyone one of us had to wait for this distribution process and have they considered the security aspect and human error which can lead to people losing or forgetting their private keys...18 months is way too long!
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:34:09 AM

Dear Bounty Manager,

Received first payout for Facebook Campaign. Thank you very much. But the amount doesn't match the spreadsheet. Will be total amount be distributed in multiple transactions?
Please advice. Thank you!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:24:25 AM

Dear Bounty Manager,

Received first payout for Facebook Campaign. Thank you very much. But the amount doesn't match the spreadsheet. Will be total amount be distributed in multiple transactions?
Please advice. Thank you!
I hope this answer your question.

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
naples1475

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:07:15 AM

That's a message to Mr. Svirsky and Mr. Mohinani. Sorry guys but this time you went a bit too far. I would like to warn you that if you don't pay us the bounty in full within three days I will address your pump and dump scheme (aka ATLANT) to SEC and encourage other members to fill up this form as well: https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html

I have an unequivocal proof (Bloomberg print screens) that both of you still work in the financial industry in QB Finance in Moscow and in Enclave Capital in New York. Both of those firms are regulated entities. What role QB Finance and Enclave Capital played in that scheme will be investigated by respective regulators. Maybe both firms cooperated or maybe Svirsky and Mohinani were running it on a side as a part time pump and dump project.

SEC takes those issues seriously and one of the Mr. Svirsky compatriots and real estate fraudster was charged by SEC: https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-185-0

ATLANT is nothing but a pump and dump scheme (no product, no team, no experience in real estate,no office at the time of launch of ico) and they use bounty campaign to achieve your goals. So guys, I suggest you to pay us everything in full otherwise you are going to loose much more.
Lol you got wrong news mate. Maksim Zaslavskiy is the subject in that news, no ATLANT words in there. I guess you didn't get your bounty so you become a FUD

Judging by the amount of bullshit contained in a single post, that's either Svirsky or Mohinani. Dude you got two days left. Otherwise SEC will deal with ATLANT scam.
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

hey Frogman

Hey Frogman!
I haven't receive my Facebook bounty. Is the distribution already finished?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vHgZRDABnpXJr7zv4us2Tc6PBURhOiNi3Uc65NHVRIQ/edit#gid=178621937

Line 9

I've been waiting for it since yesterday and it seems that I'm the only one who haven't receive mine.

Since my bounty address has always been the same, the payment shouldn't go to some other address. Please check why I haven't received my bounty.
hi dev, can i change the eth address for bounty campaign of ATLANT?
I have a problem, because it has filled the private key on another bounty spreadsheet
this my eth address for update :   0x75ec1060102Cd308dbfb74bbdD0a09E830d977D3

best regards

Sorry, but you can't change the address.

Check one more time.
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:39:36 AM

I did not even get my first payout! Why Frogman?

In which campaign did you participate?
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Thank You,

ATLANT Team
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:41:05 AM

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Thank You,

ATLANT Team
Midgard

Activity: 201
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

You can repeat the same thing 1000 times frogman, look for good lawyers because atlant is going to need them.
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: