Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 225480 times)
fdanconia

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

There have been several threats and blackmail posts in this thread which the team would like to address:

1. The team is heavily engaged in making Atlant a success which can be seen by conferences, commits of code on GitHub and internally on GitBucket, continuous discussion of regulatory framework with regulators globally, multiple new hires.

2. Initial Alpha version was available before the ICO. The team is making the product better on a daily bases, and has applied to sandboxes of multiple regulators/jurisdictions, so that Atlant may go live.

3. Bounty distributions are being processed as promised, and first batch has been sent as initially promised. Most bounty participants thanked the team in this very forum.

4. Special mention to the gentleman with a newly created account and poor command of English (spells lose as loose, and many other grammatical errors) who keeps threatening the team. You must understand that filing bogus complaints is illegal in most jurisdictions, and your blackmail & libel gives Atlant full rights to pursue this matter against you in court. Furthermore Atlant doesn’t operate and never offered tokens in the jurisdiction of the regulator you’re speaking about. Judging by the way you spell and construct your sentences, and the time zone of your posts you live somewhere in Asia, a region on our shortlist of targets for tokenization. Regardless, we can not help address your concerns, given anonymous nature of your blackmail threats. We can however say with certainty, that all of the team’s promises are being upheld.
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:20:15 PM

There have been several threats and blackmail posts in this thread which the team would like to address:

1. The team is heavily engaged in making Atlant a success which can be seen by conferences, commits of code on GitHub and internally on GitBucket, continuous discussion of regulatory framework with regulators globally, multiple new hires.

2. Initial Alpha version was available before the ICO. The team is making the product better on a daily bases and has applied to sandboxes of multiple regulators/jurisdictions, so that Atlant may go live.

3. Bounty distributions are being processed as promised, and the first batch has been sent as initially promised. Most bounty participants thanked the team in this very forum.

4. Special mention to the gentleman with a newly created account and poor command of English (spells lose as loose, and many other grammatical errors) who keeps threatening the team. You must understand that filing bogus complaints is illegal in most jurisdictions, and your blackmail & libel gives Atlant full rights to pursue this matter against you in court. Furthermore, Atlant doesn’t operate and never offered tokens in the jurisdiction of the regulator you’re speaking about. Judging by the way you spell and construct your sentences, and the time zone of your posts you live somewhere in Asia, a region on our shortlist of targets for tokenization. Regardless, we can not help address your concerns, given anonymous nature of your blackmail threats. We can, however, say with certainty, that all of the team’s promises are being upheld.

U looks like new to this thread and you have no idea what you are talking about

Code:
3. Bounty distributions are being processed as promised, and the first batch has been sent as initially promised. Most bounty participants thanked the team in this very forum.

it was nowhere mentioned in the First post or anywhere in the thread, that bounty will be Distributed monthly for 18 Months.

fdanconia

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

2. Initial Alpha version was available before the ICO. The team is making the product better on a daily bases and has applied to sandboxes of multiple regulators/jurisdictions, so that Atlant may go live.

4. Special mention to the gentleman with a newly created account and poor command of English (spells lose as loose, and many other grammatical errors) who keeps threatening the team. You must understand that filing bogus complaints is illegal in most jurisdictions, and your blackmail & libel gives Atlant full rights to pursue this matter against you in court. Furthermore, Atlant doesn’t operate and never offered tokens in the jurisdiction of the regulator you’re speaking about. Judging by the way you spell and construct your sentences, and the time zone of your posts you live somewhere in Asia, a region on our shortlist of targets for tokenization. Regardless, we can not help address your concerns, given anonymous nature of your blackmail threats. We can, however, say with certainty, that all of the team’s promises are being upheld.

Code:

it was nowhere mentioned in the First post or anywhere in the thread, that bounty will be Distributed monthly for 18 Months.

- I am not new to this thread, I am a part of the team.

- The team always stated that bounty will be distributed after the fund-raise - this is what is being done.
Dobrii

Activity: 864
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:14:41 PM

Code:

- The team always stated that bounty will be distributed after the fund-raise - this is what is being done.

Scam. Your words are empty, they are not backed by anything. In addition, you perverts, because you are distorting rules, rights, concepts and laws. Your project does not have rights to exist. You disguised as an investment crypto fund, but in fact you are scammers and strive for rapid enrichment. All stakes in the spreadsheet are calculated, and after successful fundraising, you are required to pay bounty rewards to participants in full. All who are not going to wait 18 months of their payment write a complaint to atlant here :  1) https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html     2) https://t.me/ICOGrievance   3) info@ethereum.org
prins

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:42:35 AM

Code:

Scam. Your words are empty, they are not backed by anything. In addition, you perverts, because you are distorting rules, rights, concepts and laws. Your project does not have rights to exist. You disguised as an investment crypto fund, but in fact you are scammers and strive for rapid enrichment. All stakes in the spreadsheet are calculated, and after successful fundraising, you are required to pay bounty rewards to participants in full. All who are not going to wait 18 months of their payment write a complaint to atlant here :  1) https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html     2) https://t.me/ICOGrievance   3) info@ethereum.org

I agree with ATLANT's decision to spread distribution, but why did they think 18 months is the best time? To me, 6 months is enough (maximum 1 year).
goks22

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:57:36 AM

Many thanks to the Atlant team, today I received a part of the tokens for Facebook and Twitter! I hope that we will receive all of ours on the specified date! I will keep tokens for a long-term reprieve! It is very necessary that the team Atlant began to be listed on larger exchanges, because in the near future the listing will be very difficult! Good luck to all!
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:20:15 AM

I sometimes wish that I live in central Africa... I could live from ATL monthly payments for next 18 months  Grin Grin Grin

opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

Good day. I participated in the campaign of Twitter and Facebook. but I did not get any tokens. Why? Here are the links to my pages and number according to the Google account table.
https://twitter.com/popakina                        297
https://www.facebook.com/vivvipop               21

Frogman, answer please a private message! I did not get the first part of ATLANT tokens!
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:38:12 AM

Dear manager! I am sorry but I still don't received first payment for blogs! Maybe I did something wrong? or just need wait? I only want to know it's normal situation and I need wait or what?

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

Dear Frogman I have not received my bounty please kindly check.
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

DEAR FROGMAN,

My ETH private key was hacked and I lost all of my ATL tokens!

As you can see here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x02AA0204Fb3a7F73ee6B140897c196895E492580#tokentxns

Someone transferred them from my account without my knowledge. I don't know how that happened, but PLEASE change the address to my new one: 0x09bfbE2EfC1287d7fecedC95df89BFe10F11658d

YES, ADDRESS SHOULD HAVE BEEN UPDATED BEFORE, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS HACKED. DON'T SEND A HACKER MY OWN TOKENS EACH MONTH, PLEASE CHANGE IT.   Cry
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:55:40 PM

DEAR FROGMAN,

My ETH private key was hacked and I lost all of my ATL tokens!

As you can see here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x02AA0204Fb3a7F73ee6B140897c196895E492580#tokentxns

Someone transferred them from my account without my knowledge. I don't know how that happened, but PLEASE change the address to my new one: 0x09bfbE2EfC1287d7fecedC95df89BFe10F11658d

YES, ADDRESS SHOULD HAVE BEEN UPDATED BEFORE, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS HACKED. DON'T SEND A HACKER MY OWN TOKENS EACH MONTH, PLEASE CHANGE IT.   Cry

Please check PM.
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

Our Bounty distribution program is automated. Due to fluctuating gas prices in the Ethereum network, few transactions did not go through. We have resent them manually - please check your Ethereum addresses.
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:11:20 PM

In my opinion concept to distribution bounty on monthly base is BRILLIANT, depending how much token you hold,it is something like you received monthly salary, and price of ATLANT maybe go so high in that time. But only is not fair ,because bounty manager not say this on beginning.. But they have the right to change the rules.Good Luck All.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:51:53 AM

In my opinion concept to distribution bounty on monthly base is BRILLIANT, depending how much token you hold,it is something like you received monthly salary, and price of ATLANT maybe go so high in that time. But only is not fair ,because bounty manager not say this on beginning.. But they have the right to change the rules.Good Luck All.
Exactly, I don't understand why some still criticize the method of distribution, they should look for the
future because massive dump will kill Atlant.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
YoniGalt

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:57:02 AM

bullshit

"naples1475" - I will not stoop down to your level and call you an idiot, but I do highly recommend that you read the Atlant whitepaper. This is probably one of the best projects in real estate blockchain space that I have seen, and I have looked almost all of them. The team is as responsive as any team, if you read their posts, Telegram, and they constantly post updates and new commits to their GitHub.

Your attempts at FUDding are likely a smear campaign of an inferior competitor, or you're simply uneducated and/or dimwitted. We are all glad that backers of this project have a background in real estate and finance, as well as technology, as their experience will translate into a great product. Your attempts to try to sabotage this project are misguided as the project is a good one, and also as the Atlant guys told you the project has nothing to do with the US, so your claims are irrelevant and stupid.

"mprep" - As a moderator of this forum you really should curtail posts by the likes of "naples1475" - he is posting inaccurate disparaging information about projects in an effort to try to cause harm to the project. Moreover, this new user with 3 posts, is posting nearly identical information over and over, which is a violation of forum rules.

Moderators please take note.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:08:11 PM

Our Bounty distribution program is automated. Due to fluctuating gas prices in the Ethereum network, few transactions did not go through.
and very unfortunate distributed to bounty program participants, over a period of 18 months  Cheesy Cheesy
this is a bounty distribution that takes a long time  Smiley

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fdanconia

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:08:13 PM

Our Bounty distribution program is automated. Due to fluctuating gas prices in the Ethereum network, few transactions did not go through.
and very unfortunate distributed to bounty program participants, over a period of 18 months  Cheesy Cheesy
this is a bounty distribution that takes a long time  Smiley
Impersonating the team is cause for automatic and permanent removal from the bounty program.
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

Hello sir I have a problem. My old eth address victim hacker. so I want to change my eth address for next payment.

twitter spread sheet no : 322

facebook spread sheet no : 42

old address : 0xFB13f0D146Ac45ec4D3448CCaF9Fb9D563d46236

New address : 0xdF0D80fB6eB6B6d7931d241677A55782a8Ab24bb

please change this address and give me new address next payment.
thank you sir waiting for your response.

Check your PM
Equi81

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:30:07 AM

Hope that last payment after 18 months will be worth at least X10 in USD  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: