Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 225480 times)
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

snip

You are so smart and I bet you never did a single mistake in your life  Wink

Atlant team is the best and doing great as we can see from the price...  A..T...L.. is All Time Low  Cry

Thanks for supporting hackers Atlant... You will have my support all the time!

I try to support you and all other hacked members but I see there is not much we can do. I fully understand and agree with you that this matter should be resolved. A lot of us participated in countless bounties and I have never seen a problem with an address change, especially when hacked.

I also see that there is no solidarity in the ranks of bounty hunters. I see mocking comments and no support. I'm surprised by this behavior because 18 months is a long time and each of us is now the target of hackers.

I was sure that your previous posts would flash the support storm, but something completely opposite happened. It seems that the bounty hunters are the most selfish people in this forum or are afraid to support the right cause because they think that they will be exposed to the unpleasantness of the Atlant team.

Atlant pays to hackers now, from what I understand or these payments are not sent at all to this address?

Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it.  Grin

Yes, Atlant team is continuing to pay hackers! This is my hacked address: 0x2FE37Fe20A4c35FAcbf51397F5B143b18C90E199 so you can check for yourself.

Hackers are using the smart contract to take all ETH from that address so all ETH you send there is gone in a second. By doing this they are disabling me to take anything that comes to that address.

If there is some of you that know how to hack over this and take ATL tokens when they come to the address I am ready to give my private key!

The worst thing about this is that I even told Atlant team that I am ready to give all of my Atlant tokens to some charity and they don't need to send it to me, but they are refusing to change the address. My only goal is that hackers don't get any more Atlant.

And team story about automatic distribution that they are unable to change is just funny. Grin

I am sad to say that most of the bounty hunters are selfish and that is the main reason why many ICO managers and team don't give us proper respect for our work and ofter scam us.

Frogman did something even worse to me. He promised on this thread and PM to change my hacked address, and then never did:

Here's the hacked address: https://etherscan.io/address/0x02aa0204fb3a7f73ee6b140897c196895e492580#tokentxns
Within 5 minutes they steal every token.

WOOW amazing! This just proves that they can change it and won't spend 5 minutes to do that...

I really can't understand their reasons... Team members got angry on me and banned me on Telegram for criticizing them after they did not keep their promises and changed my hacked address.

This is not good way to start your project... They will do the same thing with  their investors tomorow!

Do ATLANT team realize they're illegally funding criminals? With their faces on the website? That's so smart.  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:37:40 PM

snip

Atlant team is the best and doing great as we can see from the price...  A..T...L.. is All Time Low  Cry

I try to support you and all other hacked members but I see there is not much we can do. I fully understand and agree with you that this matter should be resolved. A lot of us participated in countless bounties and I have never seen a problem with an address change, especially when hacked.

I also see that there is no solidarity in the ranks of bounty hunters. I see mocking comments and no support. I'm surprised by this behavior because 18 months is a long time and each of us is now the target of hackers.

I was sure that your previous posts would flash the support storm, but something completely opposite happened. It seems that the bounty hunters are the most selfish people in this forum or are afraid to support the right cause because they think that they will be exposed to the unpleasantness of the Atlant team.

Atlant pays to hackers now, from what I understand or these payments are not sent at all to this address?

Yes, Atlant team is continuing to pay hackers! This is my hacked address: 0x2FE37Fe20A4c35FAcbf51397F5B143b18C90E199 so you can check for yourself.

Hackers are using the smart contract to take all ETH from that address so all ETH you send there is gone in a second. By doing this they are disabling me to take anything that comes to that address.

If there is some of you that know how to hack over this and take ATL tokens when they come to the address I am ready to give my private key!

The worst thing about this is that I even told Atlant team that I am ready to give all of my Atlant tokens to some charity and they don't need to send it to me, but they are refusing to change the address. My only goal is that hackers don't get any more Atlant.

And team story about automatic distribution that they are unable to change is just funny. Grin

I am sad to say that most of the bounty hunters are selfish and that is the main reason why many ICO managers and team don't give us proper respect for our work and ofter scam us.

Frogman did something even worse to me. He promised on this thread and PM to change my hacked address, and then never did:

Here's the hacked address: https://etherscan.io/address/0x02aa0204fb3a7f73ee6b140897c196895e492580#tokentxns

WOOW amazing! This just proves that they can change it and won't spend 5 minutes to do that...

I really can't understand their reasons... Team members got angry on me and banned me on Telegram for criticizing them after they did not keep their promises and changed my hacked address.

This is not good way to start your project... They will do the same thing with  their investors tomorow!

Do ATLANT team realize they're illegally funding criminals? With their faces on the website? That's so smart.  Roll Eyes

I think hacked bounty hunters should try to reach established members of this forum and point them to this thread. Or even open a thread in meta or scam accusations. If they don't know about your problems they can't help. I have seen many other cases of scam and fraud in bounty campaigns dealt in this subforums in such topics. I don't say to open a scam accusation but why not to ask for help and advise from high-rank and more experienced members. They have dealt with all kind of abuse on this forum and maybe will be able to help.

Kripto.hr

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:24:02 AM

snip

Do ATLANT team realize they're illegally funding criminals? With their faces on the website? That's so smart.  Roll Eyes

I think hacked bounty hunters should try to reach established members of this forum and point them to this thread. Or even open a thread in meta or scam accusations. If they don't know about your problems they can't help. I have seen many other cases of scam and fraud in bounty campaigns dealt in this subforums in such topics. I don't say to open a scam accusation but why not to ask for help and advise from high-rank and more experienced members. They have dealt with all kind of abuse on this forum and maybe will be able to help.

I really tried to contact Atlant team on all available channels and they even wanted to do something about it at the beginning, but for some reason, they decided to fund hackers at the end. I am not sure what established members from the forum could do... Maybe to give negative trust to bounty manager, but he is already negative so...

... at least we can talk about this on all Atlant social media channels and spread the word to all potential investors what kind of team is leading this project!

JaredStein

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

snip

I really tried to contact Atlant team on all available channels and they even wanted to do something about it at the beginning, but for some reason, they decided to fund hackers at the end. I am not sure what established members from the forum could do... Maybe to give negative trust to bounty manager, but he is already negative so...

... at least we can talk about this on all Atlant social media channels and spread the word to all potential investors what kind of team is leading this project!

The ATLANT team promised to pay me my 50,000 ATL in this thread and private message.

We have legal proof. That's $10,000. Would you like to confront them in person together?
Kripto.hr

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

snip

The ATLANT team promised to pay me my 50,000 ATL in this thread and private message.

We have legal proof. That's $10,000. Would you like to confront them in person together?

My bounty reward was few thousands $ worth for several articles about Atlant. Have you tried contacting team members on Telegram or Linkedin?

JaredStein

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

snip

My bounty reward was few thousands $ worth for several articles about Atlant. Have you tried contacting team members on Telegram or Linkedin?

Frogman PM'ed that "after extensive discussion" they will keep paying hackers.

I'll pay your plane ticket to the next conference. We'll cause a scene, even calling the authorities if necessary.
Kripto.hr

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

snip

Frogman PM'ed that "after extensive discussion" they will keep paying hackers.

I'll pay your plane ticket to the next conference. We'll cause a scene, even calling the authorities if necessary.

Man, there is no point going around the world and chasing Atlant team for a few K$  Grin Grin Grin But I will use every chance online and comment on every post I find to tell their potential investors about their business practice and how they are paying to hackers!

Pollina

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

Atlant CEO Julian Svirsky attends consensus

https://blog.atlant.io/atlant-ceo-julian-svirsky-attends-consensus-2018-ab050fd4558c
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

Actually Bounty manager FROGMAN and Atlant TEAM they don't want to help people who are victims of hackers,,

ill PM to FROGMAN since January, he never replies my Message, this is Really very BAD Team ever I saw in BITCOINTALK
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

As we stated before all participants had enough time to verify addresses, thus as of March 1, 2018 address changes will not be accepted.

Unfortunately the automated distribution system does not allow to change ETH addresses. We are very sorry that your address was compromised by hackers. As a possible solution, we suggest that you monitor distribution announcements and immediately transfer tokens to a secure address.
JaredStein

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:40:46 PM

As we stated before all participants had enough time to verify addresses, thus as of March 1, 2018 address changes will not be accepted.

Unfortunately the automated distribution system does not allow to change ETH addresses. We are very sorry that your address was compromised by hackers. As a possible solution, we suggest that you monitor distribution announcements and immediately transfer tokens to a secure address.

Frogman,
You literally gave your word in this thread and by PM that you changed my address. Unless you want legal trouble, let me know how you're paying my ATL.
Kripto.hr

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:47:43 AM

STOP LYING about automated distribution when team members told me on Telegram that they will change our hacked addresses!

You decided to distribute through 18 months without any possibility to change anything Huh Huh Huh... LoL

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:03:38 AM

Price of Atlant token is going down every day. Few weeks more and we will see a bottom price. Why there are no updates? When platform launch even in beta for testing? Sell some news Atlant to give some confidence to investors and bounty hunters to hold this token. I don't understand your marketing approach at all.

Kripto.hr

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:41:14 PM

Price of Atlant token is going down every day. Few weeks more and we will see a bottom price. Why there are no updates? When platform launch even in beta for testing? Sell some news Atlant to give some confidence to investors and bounty hunters to hold this token. I don't understand your marketing approach at all.

I am sorry for all investors in ATLN... Don't expect too much from this team... They don't respect their community, acting arrogant and it looks like they started a project that is too big for them!

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:06:27 AM

I see that nobody mention news from last week about Atlant CTO sitting in jail in Russia for fraud accusations. I think this is really bad news. I tried to talk about this on Telegram but my message was immediately deleted and I was bombarded with posts from Atlant supporters.

I have seen an announcement in ann thread from the team that they keep developing and this is no problem. Is this a joke?

https://bitnovosti.com/2018/05/15/organizatory-ico-atlant-arestovany-sledstvie-prodolzhaetsya/

Kripto.hr

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

I see that nobody mention news from last week about Atlant CTO sitting in jail in Russia for fraud accusations. I think this is really bad news. I tried to talk about this on Telegram but my message was immediately deleted and I was bombarded with posts from Atlant supporters.

I have seen an announcement in ann thread from the team that they keep developing and this is no problem. Is this a joke?

https://bitnovosti.com/2018/05/15/organizatory-ico-atlant-arestovany-sledstvie-prodolzhaetsya/

I must say that I did not know about this fraud info, but the team is proving to be untransparent and don't allow free communication and information sharing...

Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:31:55 AM

Kindly take a look at our official statement that can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2053239.msg37380668#msg37380668
JaredStein

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:22:23 AM

Kindly take a look at our official statement that can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2053239.msg37380668#msg37380668

The image of this company gets worse and worse every day. If ATLANT isn't a scam then why do they constantly say one thing then do the other?

Their own team is in prison for fraud...
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:17:47 AM

Our team of programmers continues to work hard on implementing the ATLANT vision, and no delays from a technical standpoint are expected. We can also confirm that ICO funds are in safe custody, that bounty payments will proceed per usual schedule, and we will continue to protect the interests of ATLANT token holders.

So please stop the FUD.
JaredStein

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:00:39 PM

Our team of programmers continues to work hard on implementing the ATLANT vision, and no delays from a technical standpoint are expected. We can also confirm that ICO funds are in safe custody, that bounty payments will proceed per usual schedule, and we will continue to protect the interests of ATLANT token holders.

So please stop the FUD.

You said you'd update my address, and there is proof. When ATLANT becomes a billion dollar company and you still owe my 50,000 ATL it's going to cost a lot more, don't forget.
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: