Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 225479 times)
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:52:48 AM

Shocked

OMG, must open scam accusations. The bounty is pump and dump illegal scam.

atlant is scam fraud, founder going bak to prison

how can be stupid someone to break law on public, after u just release from jail Huh
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

Dear Users,

If your application on trade.atlant.io was rejected, we would like to remind you to once again check the information you submitted for accuracy – common mistakes are:
- Poor scan quality (Passport, ID, address proof or selfie).
- Address provided is incomplete or invalid – address must match address proof exactly.
- Address proof is invalid – only authentic bank statements, utility bills, or certificates issued by government authorities are accepted.
- Selfie photo is invalid – you must upload a recent picture of yourself holding an ID or Passport and a piece of paper with “atlant.io”, date and your signature written on it.
- ID number entered did not match the ID in the photo.

We urge you to reapply again when your information is consistent with Atlant’s KYC/AML policies.
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

Before submit your application, please read carefully following blog posts

Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

For all questions regarding KYC/AML and ETH whitelisting procedures, please write to help@atlant.io.
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

I dont want to use your platform why forcing us to comply with kyc in your website and requiring 1 eth for an address to get whitelisted? As a bounty hunter and Im very much affected by the bear market I have no any eth left in my wallet so it means I cannot received my bounty? At the start of this bounty campaign its pretty clear that kyc is not required for this bounty but after delaying it for 18 months, you required us all this kyc? very disappointing!!
sunneybitc

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:43:43 AM

Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 04:36:29 AM

For all questions regarding KYC/AML and ETH whitelisting procedures, please write to help@atlant.io.
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 04:39:41 AM

Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 04:43:51 AM

Dear Users,

If your application on trade.atlant.io was rejected, we would like to remind you to once again check the information you submitted for accuracy – common mistakes are:
- Address provided is incomplete or invalid – address must match address proof exactly.
- Address proof is invalid – only authentic bank statements, utility bills, or certificates issued by government authorities are accepted.
- Selfie photo is invalid – you must upload a recent picture of yourself holding an ID or Passport and a piece of paper with “atlant.io”, date and your signature written on it.

We urge you to reapply again when your information is consistent with Atlant’s KYC/AML policies.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 10:18:37 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2018, 10:41:10 AM by wwzsocki

I am again very disappointed with Atlant. I just feel like the worst enemy and they treat me (us) like this.

Completed KYC long before December bounty distribution. After that, I was not following this thread for 2 weeks. Few days before bounty distribution I read about address whitelisting here in this thread and started the procedure but was not able to finish because I didn't have 1 ETH and later I didn't know how to do it.

I was looking for help here in this thread and in the Telegram channel via PM because I am banned from the group for asking bounty questions. Never got any help only links to useless blog posts where was no detailed info on how to do it step by step. I didn't know that I have to deposit ETH and to which address and I didn't want to do something wrong and lose the money and rest of the bounty payments if I fail to whitelist.

Of course, I didn't get any proper help and was advised to ask my question to support via email. I have contacted support multiple times when tried to pass KYC and they never replied to me.

After so many headaches I finally whitelisted my address 2 days after December bounty distribution and of course didn't get paid!!!

I wrote to support one more time and finally, they replied because there is a new system implemented and every support case got a number to which you can refer later on if they do not reply to long. Of course, support told me that I will not get paid because this is a fully automated distribution and I was too late.

They should pay December bounty together with January to all people who had KYC in time only haven't whitelisted addresses because this requirement was added only a few days before bounty distribution and there was no time frame for this!!!.

If I know that I'll not get paid December bounty I'll wait and buy 1ETH later because prices are falling constantly.

I have just enough of Atlant and how they treat us

During the bounty and just after they were so thankful and said multiple times that without our help accumulate such amount of money would be just impossible. It is a pity that they forgot about it and do all they can to not pay our bounty.

Many bounty hunters are banned from the Telegram group, Atlant doesn't answer questions about licensing, don't provide any dates or insights if asked for details, forbidden bounty talks, don't provide proper support and implementing constantly new rules.

The reason they provide for not paying my bounty was that I was too late and the distribution is fully automated. I just don't believe this.

How could this be still automated if KYC is needed and whitelisting?

Somebody has to manually take control over this addresses to stop these payments (no KYC) or reenable if needed (fulfilled KYC, whitelisting). Am I right?

peterthegreat

Activity: 387

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:18:47 PM

Seems to be the case.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Dobrii

Activity: 864
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

In which country do you registered your company to obtain the licence for real estate tokenization in EU market?
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

I am again very disappointed with Atlant. I just feel like the worst enemy and they treat me (us) like this.

Completed KYC long before December bounty distribution. After that, I was not following this thread for 2 weeks. Few days before bounty distribution I read about address whitelisting here in this thread and started the procedure but was not able to finish because I didn't have 1 ETH and later I didn't know how to do it.

I was looking for help here in this thread and in the Telegram channel via PM because I am banned from the group for asking bounty questions. Never got any help only links to useless blog posts where was no detailed info on how to do it step by step. I didn't know that I have to deposit ETH and to which address and I didn't want to do something wrong and lose the money and rest of the bounty payments if I fail to whitelist.

Of course, I didn't get any proper help and was advised to ask my question to support via email. I have contacted support multiple times when tried to pass KYC and they never replied to me.

After so many headaches I finally whitelisted my address 2 days after December bounty distribution and of course didn't get paid!!!

I wrote to support one more time and finally, they replied because there is a new system implemented and every support case got a number to which you can refer later on if they do not reply to long. Of course, support told me that I will not get paid because this is a fully automated distribution and I was too late.

They should pay December bounty together with January to all people who had KYC in time only haven't whitelisted addresses because this requirement was added only a few days before bounty distribution and there was no time frame for this!!!.

If I know that I'll not get paid December bounty I'll wait and buy 1ETH later because prices are falling constantly.

I have just enough of Atlant and how they treat us

During the bounty and just after they were so thankful and said multiple times that without our help accumulate such amount of money would be just impossible. It is a pity that they forgot about it and do all they can to not pay our bounty.

Many bounty hunters are banned from the Telegram group, Atlant doesn't answer questions about licensing, don't provide any dates or insights if asked for details, forbidden bounty talks, don't provide proper support and implementing constantly new rules.

The reason they provide for not paying my bounty was that I was too late and the distribution is fully automated. I just don't believe this.

How could this be still automated if KYC is needed and whitelisting?

Somebody has to manually take control over this addresses to stop these payments (no KYC) or reenable if needed (fulfilled KYC, whitelisting). Am I right?

Because the talking bull***
They want just solve the "bounty problem" with this. They know that many people will not pay a fee of 1 ETH. And furthermore they raising additional money. 100$ for an automated process. What a money grab. Im out
cryptobits3

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:14:37 PM

I can’t even register an account, I don’t receive a letter confirmation,
and I also need one ETH, correct it urgently,
it’s not fair to pay for something that has already been earned a long time ago
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:01:51 PM

Stop the FUD. This thread is for bounty campaign discussion only.
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:02:21 PM

peterthegreat

Activity: 387

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:40:51 AM

FUD is fake.

ATLANT founder went to prison. It's real.

Read this:
https://bitnovosti.com/2018/05/15/organizatory-ico-atlant-arestovany-sledstvie-prodolzhaetsya/

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
sunneybitc

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:21:23 AM

FUD is fake.

ATLANT founder went to prison. It's real.

Read this:
https://bitnovosti.com/2018/05/15/organizatory-ico-atlant-arestovany-sledstvie-prodolzhaetsya/

History repeat itself  Grin
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

Dear Users,

Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: