Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:57:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens if we die?  (Read 5551 times)
doreraj

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:02:04 PM

who knows I prefer to believe in some good variations Grin
like even if BTC is dead altcoins open it's possibilities and BTC, not more make them move according to his manipulations...

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

For me when the bitcoin is die more people or users are be sad for this news and more people are be angry because of that but when this is not a true more people happy and also me.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:50:16 AM

This may also be the reason that a bitcoin disappears.
henry 94

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

I think bitcoin can't die maybe the word bitcoin can die but there are so many coins like bitcoin cannot be die in fact it is so hard do kill bitcoin easily.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

Theirs no statistic of bitcoin holders die everyday but I think many bitcoin holders die everyday and their holding will become useless, it result that bitcoin volume decreasing.
For me, I already share my wallet and keys to my wife so whatever happen it is safe when them for our family.
david tex

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

If you die when you hold bitcoin in your wallet and without sharing your privacy key to anyone it will be gone forever. Therefore you must prepare everything for the future.
Tosg399

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

When a person dies, physicians usually check for cardiac death (when the heart stops beating) or brain death (when there is no more electrical activity in the brain), O'Connor said. [Are 'Flatliners' Conscious After Death?]

If someone is a "vegetable," that means there is no more brain activity, and that life support is keeping the organs functioning. At that point, "legally, the life support is turned off because they have died," O'Connor said.

These two types of death — cardiac and brain — are used no matter how the person died. "It could be a sudden cardiac arrest, when the heart stops. It could be a bad trauma, when someone has a lot of bleeding and then their heart stops because there isn't enough blood flow," O'Connor said. "Or, you could have a bad neurologic injury and then have a brain death, where your brain doesn't have electrical activity, and then your body would follow."
robertpcrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

Die for bitcoin or ?
Bonnie Cleary

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

if you invest in bitcoin in future you will die so just you have only one way in our family tell every thing about the bitcoin .how i am invest and this is my kyc and all details about your account .if you don't do that so you lost all of money .
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

I agree with you. I have seen many cases happen. When many investors keep secrets about what they are doing and a sudden accident comes to him and he does not say the password to his loved ones. And his bitcoin kept in his wallet forever. So, we should share the work you are doing and say the  password to the people you trust.

hulahup

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

Nope, this is no existential question (although...). Everybody's talking about "When will Bitcoin die", but what if you die, and your family don't find your key, or don't understand it, or think it's only a useless sheet of paper with some code on it, or simply throw it away... Does this mean the currency's gone forever?

I find the possibility of this event rather realistic (yup I don't believe in eternal life), so that means that someday there might be 21M BTC but only 18M (and counting down...) is left in the market?

I think the dead are obligations, but our BTC will live even though our little boy does not know. then from now on we teach them who knows when our time immediately died.
the passion for bitcoin users, bitcoin could save the lives of our children's spirits ...
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

Of course your coins will be lost forever, if your relatives are not so smart)) Therefore it is better to write a will)
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:44:29 AM

Nope, this is no existential question (although...). Everybody's talking about "When will Bitcoin die", but what if you die, and your family don't find your key, or don't understand it, or think it's only a useless sheet of paper with some code on it, or simply throw it away... Does this mean the currency's gone forever?

I find the possibility of this event rather realistic (yup I don't believe in eternal life), so that means that someday there might be 21M BTC but only 18M (and counting down...) is left in the market?
The currency was gone forever. That is why after reading this question i am planning to write down my private keys and passwords of all site that i have bitcoin balance makinv sure that if i die she can withdraw all my investment. So as early as you get involve in bitcoin world you must tell them.
ahmedbrown

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:54:57 AM

A good observation there, thats why is good to carry one or two of our immediate family along in cryptocurrencies matter will involve. Am not saying will should let them have access to our private keys and password immediately but teach your children and wards what cryptocurrency is all about what all aspects you engage in. You can later will and documented your password and private keys.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

If a bitcoiner die and his family doesn't have any idea about his bitcoin possession is very unfortunate phenomenon but realistically, it might happen so your observation of decreasing number of bitcoin circulation due to this circumstance might occur.  This is the reason why I think it is our responsibility to share our knowledge in our family members about bitcoin so they will be familiar with it and can access your possesion in case something bad happen to us. I think this is the only key to prevent the decreasing number of bitcoin circulation.  Some people might think that having a program to recover lost bitcoin is the key but I found this very risky that might be use to hack other account in the future.  So, we have to be aware of it and prevent it through education dessimination in our family.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

If you die when you hold bitcoin in your wallet and without sharing your privacy key to anyone it will be gone forever. Therefore you must prepare everything for the future.
That is even very normal in our daily life, if you will not share your information about your property no one can know about it and all your property will gone for ever, you need to share your information about your online wallet as well as your bank accounts if you want you family to know about your property and assets and after your death they can easy get all your property.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Angel882

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:53:48 AM

Well, for such a problem you should tell bitcoin to your family "the benefits and use of bitcoin" so bitcoin can be directly inherited to your family.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:00:36 PM

bitcoin will die if we die because bitcoin dont have protection.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

I think the dead are obligations, but our BTC will live even though our little boy does not know. then from now on we teach them who knows when our time immediately died.
the passion for bitcoin users, bitcoin could save the lives of our children's spirits ...

You are right, I think we should share what are we doing to our family so that they will be aware of all our assets if ever there are something that might happen to us. We cannot really tell what may happen in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:10:12 PM

You are right, I think we should share what are we doing to our family so that they will be aware of all our assets if ever there are something that might happen to us. We cannot really tell what may happen in the near future.

It's a good move to pass on the assets we have or the intelligence we have to our families.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: