Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Pylon Network - Decentralized energy exchange platform  (Read 10132 times)
Markos-PylonNetwork

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:22:11 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 09:33:51 PM by Markos-PylonNetwork

would there be tie-ups with utilities in future?

Pylon Network is implemented within the operational scope of renewable energy cooperatives - we start with a demonstration project within the electricity grid of Spain, in partnership with the energy cooperative GoiEner. The pilot project will be funded by the ICO which is currently live.

We have partnered up with GoiEner - an energy cooperative from the Basque country with 8,000 members - and we are in talks with numerous others around Europe. Energy cooperatives are well-defined players of the enegy market (especially in Europe - 650k members and growing) and through them we access the market and we bring consumers together with producers of solar energy of all scales (from prosumers in households to large scale solar PV).

At the same time, Pylon Network is open for everyone to implement a model for trading electricity built around Pylon Coin - including utilities. However, at the moment we are focusing on the demonstration of our platform within the real market, together with our partners. Among our partners are Faircoop: a team of experienced blockchain code developers that have developed their own "Proof-of-Cooperation" consesus. Together we are developing Pylon Coin code which is based on Proof of Cooperation and minimizes the energy footprint of the platform.

In few words, Pylon Network offers the most realistic implementation plan and a very strong team of developers, engineers, advisors and partners.
Markos-PylonNetwork

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:43:57 PM

The guys working with Utilities already are the ones from the PROSUME.io ICO.
They already have projects running ion building microcommunities with various European Utilities as well as a large project with a Transmission System Operator.

The problems with peer to peer transactions energy transactions are of two main origins.
1. legal limitations for a non utility related energy producer to sell against value to another common citizen
2. transmission and distribution costs to be paid to the Grid Operator.

Prosume has solved both these points in order to build a very strong business case from day one.

Hi Giacomo,

Thanks for promoting your ICO in our thread! The project seems interesting however, Pylon Network offers much more than a P-2-P platform for electricity exchange. Pylon Network provides the framework for the creation of a self-governed energy-based economy, built around renewable energy.

At the same time, we have solved both of the problems you are mentioning and our model is applicable in the rest of EU, not only on one country.
Our platform is not restricted to exclusive use and is open to all energy cooperatives who want to adopt it to their specific needs.

Again, thanks for your comment and good luck with your project!

Cheers!
PROSUME - Giacomo Beretta

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:28:40 PM

The guys working with Utilities already are the ones from the PROSUME.io ICO.
They already have projects running ion building microcommunities with various European Utilities as well as a large project with a Transmission System Operator.

The problems with peer to peer transactions energy transactions are of two main origins.
1. legal limitations for a non utility related energy producer to sell against value to another common citizen
2. transmission and distribution costs to be paid to the Grid Operator.

Prosume has solved both these points in order to build a very strong business case from day one.

Hi Giacomo,

Thanks for promoting your ICO in our thread! The project seems interesting however, Pylon Network offers much more than a P-2-P platform for electricity exchange. Pylon Network provides the framework for the creation of a self-governed energy-based economy, built around renewable energy.

At the same time, we have solved both of the problems you are mentioning and our model is applicable in the rest of EU, not only on one country.
Our platform is not restricted to exclusive use and is open to all energy cooperatives who want to adopt it to their specific needs.

Again, thanks for your comment and good luck with your project!

Cheers!

Please forgive me. I didn't mean to be rude.
I was making considerations based on the issues we first had to face and which were incredibly difficult to solve.

I didn't mean to come and crash your page, promoting my ICO.

Apologies because thats exactly what I turned out to do.
Markos-PylonNetwork

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:37:13 AM

Please forgive me. I didn't mean to be rude.
I was making considerations based on the issues we first had to face and which were incredibly difficult to solve.

I didn't mean to come and crash your page, promoting my ICO.

Apologies because thats exactly what I turned out to do.

Your reply is appreciated Giacomo and also I understand where you are coming from because we also had to face the same problems in order to come up with a model that works and is applicable to the energy market - right now.
There is a huge legislative/market risk associated with most ICOs of the "energy exchange marketplaces" genre!

The fact that you are addressing that shows that you have looked in some parameters which are critical - like we have!

So, I will wish best of luck to both of our projects, since they are both trying to solve a huge problem. The more innovative business models for the energy transformation, the merrier!

Cheers!
S3cco

Activity: 2041
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:05:41 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Klenergy Announces Launch of The Pylon Network ICO
A Self-Governed Economy Built Around The True Value of Renewable Energy

https://bitcoingarden.org/klenergy-announces-launch-pylon-network-ico-self-governed-economy-built-around-true-value-renewable...

It is accepted science that planet Earth is experiencing major shifts in climate variations and that the carbon footprint of mankind must be reduced. It is time to shift from a carbon based energy system to a sustainable clean mix of different forms of energy.  While there is much talk about this subject there is not enough action behind the talk. All that is changed now with the launch of Klenergy’s Pylon Network ICO which is now live. This is clearly an ICO that can change the world for the better. While most ICO’s are launched on a hope and a dream, Klenergy is an operating business with much success in the energy sector.

Pylon Network is designed to empower decentralized energy production and communal energy management within the EU electricity market. It is a P2P energy exchange platform/marketplace, powered by blockchain technology. A self-governed economy built around the true value of renewable energy technologies and designed to accelerate sustainable development in the energy sector...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Markos-PylonNetwork

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:20:11 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Klenergy Announces Launch of The Pylon Network ICO
A Self-Governed Economy Built Around The True Value of Renewable Energy

https://bitcoingarden.org/klenergy-announces-launch-pylon-network-ico-self-governed-economy-built-around-true-value-renewable...

It is accepted science that planet Earth is experiencing major shifts in climate variations and that the carbon footprint of mankind must be reduced. It is time to shift from a carbon based energy system to a sustainable clean mix of different forms of energy.  While there is much talk about this subject there is not enough action behind the talk. All that is changed now with the launch of Klenergy’s Pylon Network ICO which is now live. This is clearly an ICO that can change the world for the better. While most ICO’s are launched on a hope and a dream, Klenergy is an operating business with much success in the energy sector.

Pylon Network is designed to empower decentralized energy production and communal energy management within the EU electricity market. It is a P2P energy exchange platform/marketplace, powered by blockchain technology. A self-governed economy built around the true value of renewable energy technologies and designed to accelerate sustainable development in the energy sector...

Thanks for sharing S3cco!! Cheesy Cheesy
Markos-PylonNetwork

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:24:12 PM

Thanks for sharing S3cco!! Cheesy Cheesy

One more, here  Wink Wink: https://icomagazine.com/klenergy-announces-launch-pylon-network-ico-self-governed-economy-built-around-true-value-renewable-energy-technologies-designed-accelerate-sustainable-development-e/
Markos-PylonNetwork

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:33:33 PM

*************************PYLON NETWORK - NEWS RELEASE***************************

Klenergy will be implementing a Pylon Network "sandbox" within Christiania - the largest and most historic community in Denmark, at the heart of Copenhagen!

We are delighted to be able and announce this few days before our ICO because it is a unique opportunity for the international demonstration of Pylon Network and the validation of international cooperative models! 💪💪

Read more Pylon Network and a summary from last week's MeetUp in Christiania, where Pylon Netowrk has found a home for a demonstration, in parallel to the pilot project in Spain:
https://pylon-network.org/klenergy-spanish-startup-dazzled-christiania.html

#peace #love #renewables

cryptoonthewall

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 10:13:51 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 10:34:44 AM by cryptoonthewall

Nice project with already exisiting products. Looks very undervalued now if the team will keep to deliver.

Can you already say when this will be go on any exchange?

Markos-PylonNetwork

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:38:51 PM

Nice project with already exisiting products. Looks very undervalued now if the team will keep to deliver.

Can you already say when this will be go on any exchange?

Hi Cruptoonthewall!

Thanks for your interest. Pylon Token will hit exchanges in 3 weeks from now. We start at ehterdelta and flyp.me

Others will follow.

(Sorry for the late reply, we have been super busy today!)

Best,
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:34:41 PM

With less than 7 hours left it seems unlikely that you will reach the first threshold which is 250.000 euros. What will the consequences of that be?

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Markos-PylonNetwork

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:01:56 PM

With less than 7 hours left it seems unlikely that you will reach the first threshold which is 250.000 euros. What will the consequences of that be?

Hi Jimmi,

We are going to carry out the project no matter what. If the SC is not reached, we will have to downscale our demonstration stage . However, we are already at 80% of our target and we are  doing everything possible to reach that milestone.

Cheers!

marc-PylonNetwork

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:18:47 PM

Less than 6 hours to finish the ICO. Let's to try to reach the first threshold!!! less than 20% to do it.
wetering

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:21:18 PM

Today I have made a contribution (2ETH).
But unfortunately I don't see my PYLON tokens in myetherwallet

What should I do?

My TX Hash is: TxHash:0xc4546bf596ce85058338da9c39bfe3ee89380f86a9db3e5958beb84210d0ef06
marc-PylonNetwork

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:50:33 PM

Today I have made a contribution (2ETH).
But unfortunately I don't see my PYLON tokens in myetherwallet

What should I do?

My TX Hash is: TxHash:0xc4546bf596ce85058338da9c39bfe3ee89380f86a9db3e5958beb84210d0ef06

Hi wetering,

Have you added the address to configure the token in MyEtherWallet?

We have checked the transaction and everything is correct.

You can follow this tutorial (https://pylon-network.org/tutorials/user-manual-buy-pylon-tokens-using-eth-visualize-pylon-tokens-myetherwallet) to be sure. And if you have still problems contact with us again.

Thanks for your contribution
Markos-PylonNetwork

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:40:42 PM

**********PYLON NETWORK MEETUPS #5: Presentations in the Vasque country*********

Our latest blog entry: Summary from Pylon Network MeetUps in Bilbao and San Sebastian.

https://pylon-network.org/pylon-network-meetups-5-presentations-vasque-country.html
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:46:06 PM

I can't believe how low the token supply is... most tokens with 500k circulating or less in the top 400 are worth over $20

pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:27:36 PM

Any idea when this token will hit the exchanges?

Markos-PylonNetwork

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:49:19 PM

I can't believe how low the token supply is... most tokens with 500k circulating or less in the top 400 are worth over $20

This was from the beginning a project with specific budget and low supply/hard-cap specifically because we wanted to reflect the real value of the project. Our energy token follows the same philosophy.

We were hoping for a bit higher participation in the ICO but you are right! With even lower circulation than expected the value of Pylon Token will shoot up and we will keep adding value through our work and into the development of a self-governed, decentralized energy-based economy!

So, thanks for the support and see you in the exchanges!

Cheers!
Markos-PylonNetwork

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:51:19 PM

Any idea when this token will hit the exchanges?

Hi Pikatju!

We will hit the exchanges in about 10 days from now. We will be announcing in all our communication channels (including btctalk), so stay tuned  in order to be informed in time.

Cheers!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: