Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:03:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now)  (Read 72536 times)
happybob

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:12:51 PM

@Seb59,

Right now 'SUB' is an ERC20 token.  So you can store it on myetherwallet and other wallets that accept ERC20 tokens.

Bob
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:59:38 PM

@Seb59,

Right now 'SUB' is an ERC20 token.  So you can store it on myetherwallet and other wallets that accept ERC20 tokens.

Bob

can i send substratum to ledgerwallet nano s  ?  and how?   
YuurinBee

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:54:22 AM

Haters are going to be so mad when all the ICO investors make 10-20x their investment before Christmas, this project is a game changer. Someone creating a brand new bitcointalk account to FUD here instead of using their own bitcointalk account?

Kinda shows that this person is just a troll. Anyone that invests will be able to participate in the beta testing of the product before the Alpha launch.

Hey I thought I read that they would launch for us to test at the end of 2017, is that right? Do you know when? Thanks

MetaBrands Discord: https://discord.gg/metabrands
MetaBrands Telegram: https://t.me/metabrands
YuurinBee

Activity: 233

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:57:55 AM

Sorry for the questions, I just discover SUB :
Is there a wallet ?
When the project will be delivered ?

SUB is an ERC 20 token that any ETH wallet should be able to hold it - I recommend MyEtherWallet.com

MetaBrands Discord: https://discord.gg/metabrands
MetaBrands Telegram: https://t.me/metabrands
CryptoFoolio

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:32:56 PM

It is extremely calm on the forum. Did the whole community shift to Reddit or to Telegram?

juanichiloco

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

@Seb59,

Bob

can i send substratum to ledgerwallet nano s  ?  and how?   

Yes you can send your Sub to your Ledger's Eth address and manage the tokens using MyEtherWallet, see the article here on the ledger site, https://ledger.groovehq.com/knowledge_base/topics/how-to-use-myetherwallet-with-ledger

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:42:37 PM

It is extremely calm on the forum. Did the whole community shift to Reddit or to Telegram?

When price of the Substratum tokens will start to rise we will see many people here. Calm before the big movements. This autumn is a really good season to do a good investments in cheap alts.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:29:21 PM

When price of the Substratum tokens will start to rise we will see many people here. Calm before the big movements. This autumn is a really good season to do a good investments in cheap alts.

After the panic caused by China, the ALTs haven't been the same again. At that moment my portfolio was starting to become very profitable but then everything went to ##´*%. So I hope that the current low for substratum will be the absolute minimum and we will have a warm winter  Cheesy

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Seb59

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:23:20 AM

@Seb59,

Bob

OK, thanks what is the smart contract address ?
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:13:51 PM

Now would be a great time to buy!
Before end of the year they're trying to get listed on Bittrex, Binance, Coss, Liqui.. And product launch in Januari 2018, this could easily mean new ATH.

BigBopLT

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:53:58 PM

Before end of the year they're trying to get listed on Bittrex, Binance, Coss, Liqui.. And product launch in Januari 2018, this could easily mean new ATH.

It's on COSS already. Don't know about other exchanges thou
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:09:02 PM

Binance too (my bad), but Bittrex would be the big step.

CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:18:29 PM

Binance too (my bad), but Bittrex would be the big step.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bittrex/ - $777,041,641 volume
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/binance/ - $278,995,700 volume

Yes Bittrex has a volume of 2.5 times that of Binance but not long ago Binance had a volume of $120,000,000 so they are pretty big already.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:38:09 PM

Great time to buy i agree, Devs are showing really good development advances, proof of build is a really big green flag. Also Alts pump is not over, we still in time to buy more alts.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
soomro

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:32:16 PM

This coin need some stable exchanges like Bittrex, poloniex or Kraken to uplift the daily volume and Price of the coin.
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:45:25 AM

This coin need some stable exchanges like Bittrex, poloniex or Kraken to uplift the daily volume and Price of the coin.

I agree, i think they are working on that. Substratum will deliver, when they deliver product it won't matter in what exchange they are. The only way is up.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
Renko

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:38:00 PM

Just keep accumulating, buy all the dips. It is an amazing project, using the blockchain as a functional service to descentrilize Internet is a big deal!! Just wait for their product and then moon!
rohitm

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:42:18 PM

Just keep accumulating, buy all the dips. It is an amazing project, using the blockchain as a functional service to descentrilize Internet is a big deal!! Just wait for their product and then moon!

I agree with you on that. The team has been constantly communicating and delivering. Also Binance is getting bigger with more volumes so definitely good for SUB.

Dungard

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:28:57 PM

where can i track the devs doings ? Second question, don`t you think that a lot of people will dump their coins in january?
Renko

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:40:47 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 05:59:39 PM by Renko

where can i track the devs doings ? Second question, don`t you think that a lot of people will dump their coins in january?

They are very active on their facebook page, you can track their progress there or on their blog. Why would people dump their coins in January?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: