Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:32:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now)  (Read 72536 times)
TarhAsov

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:06:26 AM

Take it or leave it to make an informed decision.

Compare the rate of Eth deposits vs token issues from their wallet: https://etherscan.io/address/0xaf518d65f84e4695a4da0450ec02c1248f56b668#tokentxns

There's been around 120 deposits in last 24 hours and 1 lot of tokens issues in that same period. And these people are going to code the new internet? God help us all! lol
From here send tokens: https://etherscan.io/address/0xEcd7BDdb48727d3aABfc90E91A902f94F004bA7e#tokentxns

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:37:57 AM

and i got 126K tokens Cheesy

proof? I know you from another thread and I'm not sure if I once totally agreed or disagreed with you. I guess it was the second.

proof http://prntscr.com/gccpev

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
TarhAsov

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:09:23 AM

Crazy bearded Russian ico-investors from Siberia Smiley Support a decentralized web! https://snag.gy/8IzGpf.jpg
miKcrypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:46:30 PM

Contribution received! Thanks!

mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:17:39 PM

• Not received my coins
  • the slack link don't work on their twitter
  • The "proper" slack channel https://substratumcoin.slack.com link posted here requires a @ovri.de email address so good luck getting into it
  • There's another thread showing faked screenshots of their product - Just google "bitcointalk substratum Scam"

Compare the rate of Eth deposits vs token issues from their wallet: https://etherscan.io/address/0xaf518d65f84e4695a4da0450ec02c1248f56b668#tokentxns

There's been around 120 deposits in last 24 hours and 1 lot of tokens issues in that same period. And these people are going to code the new internet? God help us all! lol

Is this still the situation? If you confirm that once more I think that would be the worst sign that could pop up that this is a scam. Please keep us posted.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
franc0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:43:24 AM

• Not received my coins
  • The "proper" slack channel https://substratumcoin.slack.com link posted here requires a @ovri.de email address so good luck getting into it
  • There's another thread showing faked screenshots of their product - Just google "bitcointalk substratum Scam"

Is this still the situation? If you confirm that once more I think that would be the worst sign that could pop up that this is a scam. Please keep us posted.

Took 8 days and 2 emails and a tweet to their twitter account and finally I got my subs. Obviously not a good sign and not too many updates out yet but as it was my first ico made a really small contribution. Hope they click though..

How many times we have to explain? The referral bonus system won't allow a smart contract to send the tokens automatically to your ETH wallet. They have to do it manually if you really want to get the 5, 10 or 15% bonus. It's really tedious to send the tokens + the bonus to each user that contributed the ico. So Referral bonuses are making the distribution of the ICO really tedious and slow, there is a backlog of 72, 96 or more hours. They decided to do it that way, you'll get your tokens guaranteed, there's no user yet that didn't get their tokens and there won't be, you only need patience. THEY ARE DOING THIS MANUALLY AND THERE IS A BIG BACKLOG DUE TO THE REFERRAL SYSTEM, you get it? THANKS. 

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:12:16 PM

A decentralized web project is a great concept with endless applications. However, how is this project different from Shift?

krypt0n1

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:11:17 PM

I've been trying to sign up to the slack channel to explore some questions i have about the project but it appears it's now an invalid link. "This invite link is no longer active." Does anyone know if they currently have a slack channel?

Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:32:52 PM

• Not received my coins

Finally managed to get onto the slack because someone posted an invite link. They assured me it'd be done within 24 hours at 8pm today so i'll update another either way if I get them or not.

JRu

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:28:59 AM

Project looks really promising. Just wondering why the hell there is so few information?
Would also like to see better proof of the scam allegations...

Good question! The slack is a good spot to find out a ton of information! check it out

Here is their slack link:  http://x.co/SubSlack

It's doesn't work!!!!  BAD SIGN.

talk to an admin. I thought the same...because I read the FUD after contacting an admin I had all my coin in 20 minutes.
JRu

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:31:06 AM

Everyone who seems to not be able to get their coin. Sub is overwhelmed with the responses. If your tokens haven't been delivered go to the slack and look for the admin. Get him/her the transaction ids. After they response 10 minutes later you should have your SUB tokens.
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:45:29 AM

Yeah the admins have been pretty active in slack taking care of the people who have been waiting over 72 hours. If you have been waiting 3 days + I suggest you go and speak with an admin! https://substratumcoin.slack.com

cryptounicon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 08:04:28 AM

I am an admin on the Slack....feel free to look at the token deliveries going out from the wallet, use etherscan.io and check for yourself.

We have now automated most of the process of token delivery so that now tokens go out,  confirmation email goes out automatically after a single click confirmation on the order after its been reviewed. At this point, we have eaten through a good chunk of the backlog and are getting tokens out at a faster rate than we are getting incoming orders.

I'd buy in sooner rather than later because it's just about to go Round 3 pricing. Its cheaper the earlier you get in. We have already raised well over $4 million with still just over 2 weeks left in the ICO. These tokens are only going to continue going up in value. They will be hitting the exchanges in mid-late September. For anyone that wants a 15% bonus tokens on their investment, use 'Cryptounicorn' on the referral code box when you put in your orders. Its a special admin referral code.

Ty all, I honestly welcome anyone who decides to join this team. There is some FUD being spread around, but they will be the ones who miss the ship when these go up to $1+ and make 10-20x+ gains before the end of the year. I implore any of the FUD'ers to come back in December and you can buy your tokens at >$1 a token then while I am spoiling my family for Christmas.

Wish you all the best,
Tiff

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
hamtaro

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:36:41 PM

just got on board. first post in bitcoin talk
Johnnywelsh

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:41:41 PM

I am an admin on the Slack....feel free to look at the token deliveries going out from the wallet, use etherscan.io and check for yourself.

We have now automated most of the process of token delivery so that now tokens go out,  confirmation email goes out automatically after a single click confirmation on the order after its been reviewed. At this point, we have eaten through a good chunk of the backlog and are getting tokens out at a faster rate than we are getting incoming orders.

I'd buy in sooner rather than later because it's just about to go Round 3 pricing. Its cheaper the earlier you get in. We have already raised well over $4 million with still just over 2 weeks left in the ICO. These tokens are only going to continue going up in value. They will be hitting the exchanges in mid-late September. For anyone that wants a 15% bonus tokens on their investment, use 'Cryptounicorn' on the referral code box when you put in your orders. Its a special admin referral code.

Ty all, I honestly welcome anyone who decides to join this team. There is some FUD being spread around, but they will be the ones who miss the ship when these go up to $1+ and make 10-20x+ gains before the end of the year. I implore any of the FUD'ers to come back in December and you can buy your tokens at >$1 a token then while I am spoiling my family for Christmas.

Wish you all the best,
Tiff

Hi, any chance of getting my coins delivered then please? Nothing FUD'ing about chasing up coins I paid for and didn't receive. I could understand if I was messing about with affiliates etc but it was just a straight forward purchase.

krypt0n1

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:57:45 AM

There is also nothing FUDing about the team consistently not answering/avoiding questions on their own slack channel. I was close to investing in this project if they could just answer a few simple questions but the entire project is starting to seem a little shady.

Johnnywelsh

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:11:01 PM

Just to update finally got my coins wasn't easy though.

CllickerQluicker

Activity: 477
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:25:59 PM

still not open bounty dev ?
why you not promotion ?
thejokerau

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:27:58 AM

This project has the all the red flags.
*took days for payments to occur and users are advised to join slack to ensure payment...wtf - payment should occur in timely fashion and should not require ppl to follow up

*Timelines and bonuses have now been changed so many times

*Business registration found here https://www.flcompanygo.com/Substratum-LLC-L17000175117/ was created 4 days after ICO and only states Justin and Kelly Tabb as authorised reps - no mention of Kelly on whitepaper. Legally SUB is husband and wife venture.

*Domain only recently registered and only registered for 1 year

*Review of partner profiles of previous business ventures all seem to go quiet for last 4 years - what have they currently achieved?

*Apart from doctored images on theoretical product, as a systems admin I want to know how they intend to distributive DNS,LAMP, etc in a secure manner...not one actual piece of code or actual technical aspect elaborated. When I spoke to partners in Linkedin, impression is they have not started with your project yet - again, where's product if team hasn't yet collaborated. It was divulged that crytography is yet to occur and SUB will be hiring after ICO - meaning you need funds to develop and not yet existent product.

*It was also mentioned in slack SUB will be at @SCALE...but event guide suggest SUB wasnt presenting.

*So much deception at worse, and half truths at best.

*The SUB wallet used for payments also has CVC and ETT, whilst also storing 3 mill in eth (not cold storage), and I have highlighted security implications - its like they want the excuse "we got hacked" as per https://etherscan.io/address/0xaf518d65f84e4695a4da0450ec02c1248f56b668#tokentxns

The bonus system is a sham. Not using contract to set limits means free tokens are been printed up to a rate of 30% per transaction. This will have implications on price as bonuses are not constrained.

I challenge SUB team to show a beta now, show a group photo of everyone together maybe, show something apart from theory..I also challenge SUB to have its ICO audited by independent auditor as many other ICO's do.

When i raised some of these issues in slack, I was booted..So if someone has legitimate concern, dont raise it with the "founders" otherwise you will be exiled from this cult.

They even claim to be new "web 3.0"...lol...this is theoretical valhala thats still far away..
Cuba is very close to florida.....
franc0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:15:07 AM

This project has the all the red flags.
*took days for payments to occur and users are advised to join slack to ensure payment...wtf - payment should occur in timely fashion and should not require ppl to follow up

How many times we have to explain? The referral bonus system won't allow a smart contract to send the tokens automatically to your ETH wallet. They have to do it manually.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: