Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:52:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] 🌞Lysergion🌞 🦁Avatars🦁 🌈All Ranks🌈 🎁Airdrop Rewards🎁  (Read 3183 times)
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:08:35 AM

The signature for junior members is too much characters? It doesn't fit  Undecided Huh
The number of characters to follow in the signature campaign, it is the rule from there, and can not be changed as you wish because it is absolute.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:13:05 AM

Lysergion.com username: 432
Bitcointalk username: four3200
Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=992585
Bitcointalk rank: full member
Current Bitcointalk post count: 200

Have you submitted your airdrop registration at www.lysergion.com/airdrop (required)?
NO
Feature is turned off.

NOTE : Would like to just do avatar  Grin

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:14:15 PM

Lysergion.com username: 432
Bitcointalk username: four3200
Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=992585
Bitcointalk rank: full member
Current Bitcointalk post count: 200

Have you submitted your airdrop registration at www.lysergion.com/airdrop (required)?
NO
Feature is turned off.

NOTE : Would like to just do avatar  Grin

Although dev should show face today and launch the lysergion coin. But you should read properly the OP, airdrop till 19 Aug only...

seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:33:28 PM

Hi lysergion dev, august 19th has passed. Today is 20th. I did the signature bounty. When an I going to receive my signature bounty tokens. I chose the private key options.

Pls dev respond so that we can know whether this project and signature bounty is still active or not because I want to participate in other signature bounty.

We will be waiting for your prompt reply...thanks
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:39:39 PM

Hi lysergion dev, august 19th has passed. Today is 20th. I did the signature bounty. When an I going to receive my signature bounty tokens. I chose the private key options.

Pls dev respond so that we can know whether this project and signature bounty is still active or not because I want to participate in other signature bounty.

The signature campaign ends on 19th of August. The thread had nothing to say about the payments of the campaign yet "A minimum of 30 posts is required by August 19th to receive your signature campaign reward." which means that that is the deadline of getting enough of qualifying posts to receive payment. We are not yet even on the Testnet phase, which will run before the mainnet starts. Everything needs to be tested correctly, and the dev is doing a good job. Please have patience, because the dev is doing his best to make this project worth awhile.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
seyola89

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:10:23 PM

The signature campaign ends on 19th of August. The thread had nothing to say about the payments of the campaign yet "A minimum of 30 posts is required by August 19th to receive your signature campaign reward." which means that that is the deadline of getting enough of qualifying posts to receive payment. We are not yet even on the Testnet phase, which will run before the mainnet starts. Everything needs to be tested correctly, and the dev is doing a good job. Please have patience, because the dev is doing his best to make this project worth awhile.

Yeah thanks for the reply. I have passed the 30 minimum posts requirement by Aug 19. I just want to know how long more I have to keep wearing the signature..
I don't know if I will be disqualified from the signature campaign if I remove the signature now that 19th/has passed
Ariel11

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:41:00 AM

Its already August 20
Any update in this project?
civilufo

Activity: 375

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:28:50 AM

I have also reached 30+ posts by 19 August, and now joining other signature campaign since Lysergion campaign was ended. I hope dev did his work to record down our total valid posts by 19 August.

And I like the hard work that dev did to this coin, I always put my eye on it, going to mine this coin at early stage. Hope it will be launched soon.

farhansadik

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:44:46 AM

I want to remove my signature today. i think this campaign was ended on 19 august and we are free to remove signature now.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:01:08 PM

Yeah thanks for the reply. I have passed the 30 minimum posts requirement by Aug 19. I just want to know how long more I have to keep wearing the signature..
I don't know if I will be disqualified from the signature campaign if I remove the signature now that 19th/has passed

Usually you cannot remove the signature before your posts have been checked. However you could always archive the page on Archive.fo while still wearing your signature so you can prove the manager that you have been wearing a signature. However i am trying to reach Cometothetundra personally to ask about the current progress.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:46:40 PM

Usually you cannot remove the signature before your posts have been checked. However you could always archive the page on Archive.fo while still wearing your signature so you can prove the manager that you have been wearing a signature. However i am trying to reach Cometothetundra personally to ask about the current progress.

But the campaign was ended 3 days ago, and dev did not login for 4 days. You are right that we have to show proof, but if dev did not login on 19 Aug, how did he verify it? For example, someone remove the signature and then wear back when dev back to bitcointalk...

I don't know what happen to dev, but I have waited dev for 3 days, and also informed him personally my total posts by date 19 Aug. I also removed it as it is ended 3 days ago.

I really hope dev will back to bitcointalk soon, I saw the future of this coin, plan to mine some to keep, but it is hard to tell now. I also offer a helping hand to dev if he need help on Lysergion. Honestly, it is a waste if this project will be abandoned, I can imagine effort that dev had put it.
Fluffy Bunny

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:00:19 PM

Hey there. sorry for being kinda late.. but i was wondering if this campaign is still running and if it is, can we talk over PM? Thank you.
seyola89

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:45:08 PM

Okk nice info. Archive.do is like a website to take snapshot of a page by providing the link of the page..

So is it the link to my bitcointalk profile with lysegion signature I enter in archive.fo or the link to this thread itself Huh I don't really understand
seyola89

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:54:48 PM

But the campaign was ended 3 days ago, and dev did not login for 4 days. You are right that we have to show proof, but if dev did not login on 19 Aug, how did he verify it? For example, someone remove the signature and then wear back when dev back to bitcointalk...

I don't know what happen to dev, but I have waited dev for 3 days, and also informed him personally my total posts by date 19 Aug. I also removed it as it is ended 3 days ago.

I really hope dev will back to bitcointalk soon, I saw the future of this coin, plan to mine some to keep, but it is hard to tell now. I also offer a helping hand to dev if he need help on Lysergion. Honestly, it is a waste if this project will be abandoned, I can imagine effort that dev had put it.

Yeah I thought as much too how he will be able to know people that wore the signature till 19th..
Anyways I wish this project will become a success.
I want to participate in another signature bounty now but it would be kinda painful if I don't get my lysergion signature bounty rewards.
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:40:52 PM

There's no hope....lets move on!
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:32:03 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 06:36:21 AM by tweetbit

I hope OP is okey. I will wait until Friday for any update for the payment.

HODL
hat3ful3ight

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:24:10 AM

Hello! ~~ For those of you who don't know me, I've been working closely with the lead developer (CometotheTundra) on the Lysergion project- and I'm here to give you guys a quick update about the current situation.

We originally scheduled the airdrop to be for the weekend of August 18th, but numerous circumstances disallowed us from being able to complete the airdrop at that time. I won’t go into too much detail but will just say that our lead developer needed time to deal with personal health. Regardless, we’re happy to announce that we’re back on track- we plan to make up for lost time by releasing tonight! Join our discord to stay in communication with us, we're answering any questions/concerns you may have.

https://discord.gg/8qAbAf
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 12:38:59 PM

When can we get the rewards for sharing at social media? 9/15?

bro_bro

Activity: 308

https://www.crypto1id.com/

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 03:51:29 PM

The signature campaign of this project is slightly the same as deeponion by combining with an Airdrop but I think it's a bit difficult. thanks so much dev.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:01:51 PM

Hi Cometothe Tundra,  Is this campaign still available to join?  I am interested to join if I still csn.  Thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: