Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:12:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I send bitcoin without fee?  (Read 4046 times)
elsons

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:36:02 AM

the higher fee you pay the faster your tranc go low fee can stuck in your trancactioni n  the blockchain and can take monthes and never confrm it

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:51:10 AM

i think it is wrong to look for a service without any fee...
maybe all you could find will be a lesser fee...
but i doubt you could find something that will do the transfer for you free of any charges..
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Sumaiya55

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:21:14 AM

Hello, Everyone!
I will send small amounts of BTC to dozens of people and I don't like to pay sending fees.
Is there any way to avoid it?
I tried Xapo but it sucks and become full scam so I really need your help for a good way to send BTC without fees.
Thanks in advance.

You can send without fees if you're transacting off-chain, you don't have to pay fees within Coinbase, Xapo and probably also other wallets I'm not familiar with.

You will not be able to transact without fees on chain.

Xapo also charges fees now. They did not charge fees or maybe they did but they never asked at the time of transaction, but now a days they are doing that, and i don't think there is any way to send transactions without fees because if there were and it was working, then everyone would have been doing that.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:14:48 PM

Hello, Everyone!
I will send small amounts of BTC to dozens of people and I don't like to pay sending fees.
I tried Xapo but it sucks and become full scam so I really need your help for a good way to send BTC without fees.
Thanks in advance.
here in my country we use coins.ph wallet happy to tell you that if we need to pay or sending gift to friend coins to coins is free of charge. but i think coins wallet are exclusive only for filipino people. i have also xapo wallet and the charge for miners is too high i will just sent 0.002 bts but the charges is 0.003btc omg thats huge
black_wulf

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:15:23 PM

You can't, you need to pay the fee!
I used Xapo before i changed to Blockchain because it had no Fee's, but now Xapo want fee's which are pretty expensive.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:33:21 PM

If you want to send a transaction without fee , it could take up more than 30 days to be confirmed on blockchain , anyways you wont feel that fee , is too small Smiley try to use blockchain wallet , they have a decent fee for transactions
mnixxo

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:47:58 PM

You have to pay the fee. The more fee you pay the faster transcation will be. On some wallets you can choose how high the fee will be.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:05:28 PM

Hello, Everyone!
Thanks in advance.
here in my country we use coins.ph wallet happy to tell you that if we need to pay or sending gift to friend coins to coins is free of charge. but i think coins wallet are exclusive only for filipino people. i have also xapo wallet and the charge for miners is too high i will just sent 0.002 bts but the charges is 0.003btc omg thats huge
It is good if all of bitcoin user use coins.ph but the transaction can be free if you can send it coins.ph to coins.ph users but if you send the bitcoin outside of the coins.ph expect it will ask for miners fee from slow to fastest transaction of your choice.

I heard coinbase is one of the alternative but right now after the price was increase from past few months they are not asking for the fee unlike before..
Much better to look for a wallet which is you can control the miners fee when sending bitcoin i recommend electrum as bitcoin wallet never had any problem and i can pay small fee i just checking what the best fee here bitcoinfees.21.co
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 786

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:52:32 PM

You can't see a bitcoin without paying or setting a fee because fee is needed in every transaction and it is the reason why miners are still here in our community because they are earning from confirming bitcoin transactions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
shishir khan

Activity: 377

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:35:02 PM

I think its totally impossible to send bitcoin without any fee. you can not send bitcoin in any wallet without fee . In my personal opinion you must pay in every transaction.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:41:43 PM

If you sending lots of transfers then use a multi wallet that way you are spending one fee once. Also your question is kinda like asking how can you drive your car without paying for fuel ?

You can't expect to not pay for things. That is how the world runs. I fail to see how you can't know this stuff if you use the wallet to send so may transactions.

You are right s it Xapo though.

cryptomartin

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:14:20 PM

It would be cool to send without fees, however it is not really possible.
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:29:24 PM

What will worries me is when government starts trying to poke their nose in bitcoin and make new regulation regarding bitcoin. There is possibilities where they will put taxes in bitcoin transactions Sad Sad
nicolioz

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:18:45 PM

for the OP's situation (sending to many people), it's not possible without fees.

If you just want to send to one person, you can theoretically just give them the priv and public keys if the balance is the right amount. you will lose that address, of course.

I think paying the fees is just easier, though.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:37:06 AM

For now i don't think there's  a way that you can send without fees but fees is a very small portion and its nothing to worry about.
Latrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:05:13 AM

You need to pay for your transaction dude  Grin
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:39:55 PM

You can achiieve tthat only when transaction log is very small or non existent. Miners will include your transactions also.
Now when traansaction log is very long and fees are very high, they won't choose to earn nothing over taking fee.
uraharasan

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:33:21 PM

You just go to the person you'd like to give the Bitcoin and give him the password, simple right?
ChickenBacon

Activity: 118

Research is key

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:38:48 PM

Nothing is free. Pay fee.

mvidetto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:15:28 PM

Even if you are making BTC transfers within one platform you will still pay a very small amount of fee. Basically, these platforms and wallets are aimed to earn money by charging fee.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: