Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] MindPass - You are your password  (Read 9759 times)
mindpass_community

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 03:16:13 PM

We launched a slack channel at https://mindpass.slack.com you can find invites here https://serene-sands-31554.herokuapp.com/

Drop by for some futuristic chat!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mindpass_science

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:18:35 AM

We have a new blog post with some ideas on how we envision our 1st Generation headset. Nothing is set in stone, so feel free to join our Slack for some constructive discussions or to simply give your suggestions. We are all ears. Cool
Summersnow8

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:59:48 AM

Fingerprint scanners have reached a decent accuracy level for everyday use.
Based on current technology, can you achieve a similar accuracy level on the readings as a response to stimuli, with a non-medical device like yours? And even more so, for serious identification like secure facilities or border control?
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:06:01 AM

Will not it be more vulnerable in case you are being held by someone and is forcing you to unlock your account on different platforms. Because you will not have any excuse to avoid the command. How this aspect will be protected or prevented in case of unpleasant situation which I described above ? This is curiosity what I want answer for.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:43:07 AM

It looks like a something from future...
Interesting project,have a luck
mindpass_community

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 06:06:49 PM

Will not it be more vulnerable in case you are being held by someone and is forcing you to unlock your account on different platforms. Because you will not have any excuse to avoid the command. How this aspect will be protected or prevented in case of unpleasant situation which I described above ? This is curiosity what I want answer for.

Our device is just as and more secure in these cases than traditional biometrics devices. Everyone with a gun can force you to put your hardware wallet pin, scan your iris and your fingerprints. In case of our device, the brainwaves and responses are not the same in case of extreme stress so the chances you will authorize yourself are less. We will need extensive lab testing to see if it is possible to deny/block your thoughts and refuse access in this way. These scenarios are tricky and physical violence is not a very solvable problem. What we want to solve is for someone else to never be able to identify as you without you. If I get your fingerprint then I can fake it. This is not possible with our system with combinations of different stimuli on each login. In essence you have unlimited fingerprints/biometric passwords available.
rc1980

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:16:11 PM

When is this presale thing starting? Also let us know about bounty and translations. I asked already but no ansewr. Grin
mindpass_community

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 01:30:41 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 01:41:44 PM by mindpass_community

When is this presale thing starting? Also let us know about bounty and translations. I asked already but no ansewr. Grin

We are in talks with individuals for a closed pre-sale round (if anyone is interested email us) , we will have news soon and also about the bounty campaign.
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:41:16 PM

We are in talks with investors for a closed pre-sale (if anyone is interested email us) , we will have news soon and also about the bounty campaign.

hope quickly ,i always forget my password ,website ,email , and etc . i am looking for  some software can help me to slove this ,and my password is safe .
right now MindPass will be my best  .
mindpass_science

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:23:54 AM

We read a very nice article about why crowdfunded hardware projects sometimes fail. Since we are one of the few crypto projects that combine the blockchain with a physical device, we wanted to let you know that we take very seriously any potential pitfalls that might arise in the design process, especially as far as ergonomics and future costs go. These are issues we try to address right from the start. Check our new blog post.
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:35:43 AM

mark. a little difficult to realize i think
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:49:08 AM

The idea is in fact amazing and I always in with new idea better than every day ICO that keep repeat itself . However what I always want to see in an ICO is this  ...

Q3 '17 Proof-of-Concept Prototype
Q4 '17 Pre-sale                             
Q1 '18 Initial Coin Offering .

This should be the real thing . I love the idea but ( not only this ico pretty much most of them too ) why collect money before proof-of-concept . I really do not understand . why every ICO collect money first then try to proof there idea !! It should be the other way around .

This is something came to mind mind when I saw this arrange . I will probably end up invest on this ICO even tho I do not agree with the way it or every other ICO work .

gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:57:55 AM

The concept of this project is amazing: the application of biosignal as a password on blockchain devices.
But this is still in the research stage, good luck and can be realized.
mindpass_community

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 12:22:04 PM

The idea is in fact amazing and I always in with new idea better than every day ICO that keep repeat itself . However what I always want to see in an ICO is this  ...

Q3 '17 Proof-of-Concept Prototype
Q4 '17 Pre-sale                             
Q1 '18 Initial Coin Offering .

This should be the real thing . I love the idea but ( not only this ico pretty much most of them too ) why collect money before proof-of-concept . I really do not understand . why every ICO collect money first then try to proof there idea !! It should be the other way around .

This is something came to mind mind when I saw this arrange . I will probably end up invest on this ICO even tho I do not agree with the way it or every other ICO work .

your concerns are valid.  every project needs some bootstrapping to unleash its full potential. Even the prototype needs full-commitment and money to be built. That's where crowdfunding comes into play, it's like seed funding for startups. Since this project is unique in the hardware-software aspect we need more than coffee and pizza to built it Smiley Having said that, we have already started working on the prototype.
mindpass_community

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 07:21:57 PM

We have good news! The pre-sale will open in the coming days. Stay tunned!
mindpass_community

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 05:29:22 PM

Our bounty campaign is open  Smiley
CryptoDaenerys

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:34:08 PM

With all due respect to the developers, the project is rather strange. Maybe it's a scum, although we'll see. In any case, good luck to you.
mindpass_community

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 06:28:27 PM

Our project is certainly not a scam just because it is innovative with high-tech and we are not anonymous. You can read our bios and Kostantinos is an expert researcher on the field. Quite far from scam projects. We will be happy to answer any question you might have.
mindpass_science

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:48:01 PM

Thank you for the good luck. Smiley
The "strangeness" of the product probably arises from the fact it combines hardware (the device to assess your biophysiological signals) and software (the interface and its connection to the Ethereum Mainnet). Indeed it is not a straightforward blockchain-hacking software-only solution and we certainly don't bring the usual "banking for the unbanked" mantra. However, please take a moment to read the science and roadmap in our whitepaper. It's not that hard to follow because we've written everything in a Q&A manner.

If you have specific questions, let us know. We want to have a constructive dialog, the project is indeed ambitious and we've studied and blogged extensively (1) (2) (3) about the pitfalls of an engineering endeavor, but we are confident we can make it work.
mindpass_science

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:57:31 AM

It is always important to investigate complementary approaches to deal with a technical problem. Although the stimulus-response (with ERPs) approach is our main paradigm, we are looking for alternative electrophysiological signals that might be of interest, including the movement-related cortical potentials (MRCPs) at the preparation of an actual movement. Combining the different approaches shall increase the robustness of the signal, thus improving the uniqueness of the personal signature.

More on our latest blog post. Please remember, our presale starts in a few days and we have a big discount for the first one.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: