Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 06:39:53 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Burn is coming ░▉▉▉ Dark Send & Masternode Economy  (Read 159256 times)
teosanru

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:56:52 PM

I think a good price for MTNC will be at least 2$ - 20$ but maybe only next year or only after full distribution ends.

I think 2 usd will be the minimum value that will reach this currency, maybe at the end of the year or the next

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sth2017

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:59:38 PM

I think a good price for MTNC will be at least 2$ - 20$ but maybe only next year or only after full distribution ends.

I think 2 usd will be the minimum value that will reach this currency, maybe at the end of the year or the next

Can you explain the figures?

temple

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:33:56 PM

This project seems to be very similar to DAS - Decentralized and Secure, which is also about master nodes and private send.

Das has very low cost for it's master nodes so the reward is also very very low because so much competition.

Does that make sense? I mean, cheap master nodes mean that anyone could afford more master nodes for their money. More master nodes with less return can be as good as less master nodes with more return. Am I wrong?

less masternodes with more return is less hastle setting up and keeping an eye on though? so no i don't agree.

That is true but it limits accessibility for those with less money in their pockets. Or maybe not, as the rich guys could also buy more master nodes. Ah, never mind, you are probably right.

<

%%%%%%%%%%(        
      %%%%%%%%%%%%%  %%     
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%  .%%%%   
   %%%%%%%%        %%%%%%%  
  /%%%%%%           %%%%%%/ 
  %%%%%%(           (%%%%%% 
  %%%%%%(           (%%%%%% 
  ,%%%%%%           %%%%%%, 
   %%%%%%%%       %%%%%%%%  
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%   
      %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%     
         %%%%%%%%%%%       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. OPEN MONEY PLATFORM .
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
{}
>
teosanru

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:46:31 PM

This project seems to be very similar to DAS - Decentralized and Secure, which is also about master nodes and private send.

Das has very low cost for it's master nodes so the reward is also very very low because so much competition.

Does that make sense? I mean, cheap master nodes mean that anyone could afford more master nodes for their money. More master nodes with less return can be as good as less master nodes with more return. Am I wrong?

less masternodes with more return is less hastle setting up and keeping an eye on though? so no i don't agree.

That is true but it limits accessibility for those with less money in their pockets. Or maybe not, as the rich guys could also buy more master nodes. Ah, never mind, you are probably right.

the Dev is not worried about the volume now, he did know a few weeks ago, said that it was better the slow and sure growth, than a high volume, and then the price goes through a sewer.

so volume is not what drives the price of a coin, but also the lack of interest and interest in it.

I think the guy from the previous message is right. the coin will increase its price once it finishes airdrop in all its stages

bomba141

Activity: 98

Don't worry be happy

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 04:36:36 PM

My Friends let's create traffic on the stock exchange. they must be active. I think that there is no need to explain this  Roll Eyes

seyola89

Activity: 154

I LOVE CRYPTOS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN TECH

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:06:29 PM

I am still waiting to hear if it is possible to create a new wallet.dat file on the same pc where I already have the wallet software installed and move my coins from the old wallet.dat to new dat file

if you mean can you open 2 or three MTNC client at same time in one pc, then the answer is  yes ,you can .

how to open them at same time ,please see the guide in first page .

Ok dev. Thanks.I will check it out and see.

But my other concern is that hope I will not be removed from future airdrops for moving my MTNC coins from old wallet which is what I used to register to new mtnc wallet Huh?
sth2017

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:11:41 PM

How soon can we see and show others how the masternodes? The developer of such a plan as http://explorer.arcticcoin.org/address/Aep6DJeekg9kFEaabQYEYhuuJ1a3vLq7nA

zopply

Activity: 126

[-DEEP ONiON-][-100% ANoNYMoUS-]

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:49:58 PM

the big problem is that no-1 is selling there coins so there is no volume on cryptopia. without people trading the coins it's stagnating. The dev should do a minor dump on there to get the trading volume up and going.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
snodo

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:53:13 PM

the big problem is that no-1 is selling there coins so there is no volume on cryptopia. without people trading the coins it's stagnating. The dev should do a minor dump on there to get the trading volume up and going.

dev will send out airdrops and everyone is free to create some sell orders with a part of the dropped coins

dev should not dump coins just to pump up the volume
be patient Wink this project is going to be huge, once all the coins are distributed

zopply

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:58:38 PM

dev will send out airdrops and everyone is free to create some sell orders with a part of the dropped coins

be patient Wink this project is going to be huge, once all the coins are distributed

too few people have large amounts and everyone else a pittance. if you don't get decent amounts out early or a low price at beginning than most people won't adopt this. But time will tell...

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
teosanru

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:18:57 PM

too few people have large amounts and everyone else a pittance. if you don't get decent amounts out early or a low price at beginning than most people won't adopt this. But time will tell...

remember that there will be a third round, and I believe that there will be distributed the remaining coins so that those who get the airdrop implement the remaining masternodes

zopply

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:23:45 PM

remember that there will be a third round, and I believe that there will be distributed the remaining coins so that those who get the airdrop implement the remaining masternodes

So far i received only 20mtnc even though my rank was changed to jr member b4 airdrop was sent out but dev didn't answer my pm's. Than i didn't even hear back about the twitter bounty after doing it ages ago. So i don't think i will ever be running a masternode. Hopefully the coin does get adopted by more people and more masternodes get up and running like you said though.

zopply

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:27:59 PM

i think need to start chasing some of the big exchange founders and see what criteria they are after for listing. Bittrex owner and poloniex owners are regular users on bitcointalk.org still.

ansi

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:28:20 PM

I didn't get my air Drop 1, don't know why
This way i won't be able to start my masternode, we'll have tow ait & see, may be we get some to start " noding " lol.

This coin has the potential though, it's just still need some work to be more attainable.

Airdrop Alert

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 10:58:15 PM

Are there going to be airdrops without a weekly posting count in bct?If yes, I would like to tweet about it!

▃▄▅▆▇ Airdrop Alert ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨ Latest & upcoming airdrops ⇦⇦
Telegram: https://t.me/AirdropAlert
teosanru

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:58:54 PM

So far i received only 20mtnc even though my rank was changed to jr member b4 airdrop was sent out but dev didn't answer my pm's. Than i didn't even hear back about the twitter bounty after doing it ages ago. So i don't think i will ever be running a masternode. Hopefully the coin does get adopted by more people and more masternodes get up and running like you said though.

modify your range in the registration form and notify the dev

teosanru

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:01:43 PM

Are there going to be airdrops without a weekly posting count in bct?If yes, I would like to tweet about it!

maybe the third round is equal to the first round, anyway the Dev, before implementing the second round took into account the opinion of all usaurios who participated in the first round

teosanru

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:03:42 PM

I didn't get my air Drop 1, don't know why
This way i won't be able to start my masternode, we'll have tow ait & see, may be we get some to start " noding " lol.

This coin has the potential though, it's just still need some work to be more attainable.
you should know very well, if you comply with all the rules for the first airdrop or not, if it complies then talk to Dev, through an MP, as several users have received their first airdrop

zopply

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:11:27 PM

Did that already. messaged him twice about it. Notified him well before the airdrop but he didn't reply till after the airdrop and gave me 20mtnc anyway. And the message asking about the twitter bounty was never even answered. oh well. such is life... lol. one day i will get my masternode going maybe haha

teosanru

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:22:24 AM

Did that already. messaged him twice about it. Notified him well before the airdrop but he didn't reply till after the airdrop and gave me 20mtnc anyway. And the message asking about the twitter bounty was never even answered. oh well. such is life... lol. one day i will get my masternode going maybe haha

you should insist, or see when he is online you write here

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.