Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 318 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform  (Read 239020 times)
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:35:14 AM

this airdrop is taking forever...i hope dev get busy and send us all out coin
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
perez70

Activity: 327
Merit: 251

SmartHoldem.IO

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:44:11 AM

dev please comment this:

Hi,

For the circulating supply please provide documentation that explains:

1) The initial distribution of coins
2) How many coins are in reserve for the founders, devs, or other purposes

Thanks!

--
CoinMarketCap Support

SMARTHOLDEM.IO GAMING PLATFORM & POKER ROOM
COMMUNITY | T.ME | BITCOIN TALK
snodo

Activity: 252
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:54:43 AM

dev please comment this:

Hi,

For the circulating supply please provide documentation that explains:

1) The initial distribution of coins
2) How many coins are in reserve for the founders, devs, or other purposes

Thanks!

--
CoinMarketCap Support

And of course in this matter, also make coinmarketcap aware of the burned tokens!
The_Don

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:03:32 AM

airdrop form link not working  Huh Sad

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
snodo

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:10:49 AM

Because 2nd round airdrop is over but there will be a 3rd round - follow this thread to not miss it!
Mindin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:37:56 AM

Because 2nd round airdrop is over but there will be a 3rd round - follow this thread to not miss it!

Looking forward to the 3'rd round. This is a quality coin that will do very well going forward.
linkchann

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:39:01 AM

The link for the airdrop is closed. Will be there another round after?
snodo

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:00:37 AM

Block Explorer bounty

Low bounty for setting up the block explorer
I was hoping to get a good bounty for the explorer.
But ideaupdater offered only 1000 MTNC each month for 12 months => 12k MTNC.

Compared to others, this is low
Sounds good in first place, but if you make some compares it is not:
- 1st round airdrop = 50k (for doing nearly nothing at all)
- translation bounty = 10k in a single payment (for maximum a few hours of work)
- "being a partner" = 5months 30k each => 150k (OK, being a partner is a good job - but setting up a working block explorer is aswell)

Trying to convince dev about a fair bounty
I really tried to convince ideaupdater of a bigger bounty but had no chance.
Of course I have shown thoese compares above to him too.
Others in this thread mentioned that "the block explorer guy should get his masternode for this". I quoted those but ideaupdater just didn't react when I told him.
I did not only set up the explorer, but also have written compile guides
- debian: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.msg21757062#msg21757062
- raspi console only: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.msg21961154#msg21961154
- raspi with gui: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.msg22099110#msg22099110
Of cource I told that to ideaupdater - I think he didn't even notice Sad

ideaupdaters compares
He told me "Price is very high now and was NOT when he gave away 1st round airdrop".
Yes, that's right.
But I am one of those who always helps out in ANN and on Slack. I have written those guides. I made the explorer.
All of this HELPS the price to increase. Now I am punished for a high price.. oh dear Sad

My situation
I don't have a masternode. In fact I am far away from it. To be transparent, these are my 2 addresses: (now that we have an explorer, you can all check this)
- MBKfA7t1PyhpoqgowQdoawwMuEuExQow2H (bought from cryptopia and staked a little)
- M9t8yo5Gk18unYrF6ZmwhEqPqqJv7qvSRz (my airdrop, bounty address)
Those 1000 MTNC bounty (because for the other 11k I have to wait very long) doesn't really help me to get my masternode up and running.
I just feel treated unfair when I see all those guys who got airdropped a masternode and I am really really far away from it despite all the work I put in this project.

I am pretty disappointed for the moment. But of course I will keep the explorer up and running anyway.
And as soon as the "shock" settled, I think I will continue working as hard as before this project.

vitvert

Activity: 867
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:16:09 AM

@snodo, I'm sure you'll get lucky. You are talented and know how to work. And on your street a truck with gingerbread will turn over! Wink
In life, the law of equilibrium works. I am sure that you will receive your reward, if not here, then it will be unexpectedly in another place .. So it will be, believe me! Thank you for your work!
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 07:16:48 AM

Block Explorer bounty

Low bounty for setting up the block explorer

Compared to others, this is low
Sounds good in first place, but if you make some compares it is not:
- 1st round airdrop = 50k (for doing nearly nothing at all)
- translation bounty = 10k in a single payment (for maximum a few hours of work)
- "being a partner" = 5months 30k each => 150k (OK, being a partner is a good job - but setting up a working block explorer is aswell)

Trying to convince dev about a fair bounty
I really tried to convince ideaupdater of a bigger bounty but had no chance.
Of course I have shown thoese compares above to him too.
Others in this thread mentioned that "the block explorer guy should get his masternode for this". I quoted those but ideaupdater just didn't react when I told him.
I did not only set up the explorer, but also have written compile guides
- debian: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.msg21757062#msg21757062
- raspi console only: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.msg21961154#msg21961154
- raspi with gui: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.msg22099110#msg22099110
Of cource I told that to ideaupdater - I think he didn't even notice Sad

ideaupdaters compares
He told me "Price is very high now and was NOT when he gave away 1st round airdrop".
Yes, that's right.
But I am one of those who always helps out in ANN and on Slack. I have written those guides. I made the explorer.
All of this HELPS the price to increase. Now I am punished for a high price.. oh dear Sad

My situation
I don't have a masternode. In fact I am far away from it. To be transparent, these are my 2 addresses: (now that we have an explorer, you can all check this)
- MBKfA7t1PyhpoqgowQdoawwMuEuExQow2H (bought from cryptopia and staked a little)
- M9t8yo5Gk18unYrF6ZmwhEqPqqJv7qvSRz (my airdrop, bounty address)
Those 1000 MTNC bounty (because for the other 11k I have to wait very long) doesn't really help me to get my masternode up and running.
I just feel treated unfair when I see all those guys who got airdropped a masternode and I am really really far away from it despite all the work I put in this project.

I am pretty disappointed for the moment. But of course I will keep the explorer up and running anyway.
And as soon as the "shock" settled, I think I will continue working as hard as before this project.

the work done by you is undoubtedly important. But the developer did not set before the community the task of constructing a conductor. Do it - purely your decision. I'm sure others will notice you.
in the early days he needed help to list and fulfilled the conditions before the partners. because there should be no offense. developer - a polite and honest person.

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:21:26 AM

the work done by you is undoubtedly important. But the developer did not set before the community the task of constructing a conductor. Do it - purely your decision. I'm sure others will notice you.
in the early days he needed help to list and fulfilled the conditions before the partners. because there should be no offense. developer - a polite and honest person.

There was bounty for explorer when the project start, but I don't remember what was the payment for it.
perez70

SmartHoldem.IO

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:52:03 AM

we need second explorer if any body can help pm me .

I see that you communicated personally. If you have agreed, why are you making claims now?

snodo

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:08:42 AM

There was bounty for explorer when the project start, but I don't remember what was the payment for it.

In one of thoese PMs he told me about the reward.
He offered MTNC and BTC - the developer took BTC worth around 200$ - pretty low as I think, but maybe because the explorer did not work pretty good ^^

we need second explorer if any body can help pm me .

I see that you communicated personally. If you have agreed, why are you making claims now?

We did not talk about the price before. He just asked if someone could help. I helped and asked for a bounty afterwards when explorer was already set up.
To be honest, this was on purpose because I thought he would have the desaster in mind with the first not working explorer and would not offer much if I would have asked BEFORE setup.
So I did the work first to show a good working result and asked then.
perez70

SmartHoldem.IO

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:15:00 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 08:28:40 AM by perez70

We did not talk about the price before. He just asked if someone could help. I helped and asked for a bounty afterwards when explorer was already set up.

Anyway, are you really expected to get 0.00002753x50000=1,3765 BTC for the second Block Explorer? I mind REALLY Huh

snodo

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:34:04 AM

Anyway, are you really expected to get 0.00002753x50000=1,3765 BTC for the second Block Explorer? I mind REALLY Huh

Simple answer: Yes
Long answer: See my post above. It's not only the block explorer what I did for this project.

You should not think of it as xxx BTC or xxx $ but as 50000 MTNC or 1 masternode - I don't want to have these shitty dollars, I just want to run a masternode.
AbsoluteT

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:13:54 AM

Long answer: See my post above. It's not only the block explorer what I did for this project.

You should not think of it as xxx BTC or xxx $ but as 50000 MTNC or 1 masternode - I don't want to have these shitty dollars, I just want to run a masternode.

Sorry you are disappointed Snodo but the time to claim that block explorer bounty was earlier your 2nd explorer that is better and improved is a great upgrade but you should not expect the original bounty in full I think the dev offering you over 1200 USD in MTNC decent.
rewse

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:39:34 AM

extra bounty for 5 members who have special contribution after second round airdrop (2000 MTNC / member)

who can get it?
I am. ))
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:05:22 AM

Sorry you are disappointed Snodo but the time to claim that block explorer bounty was earlier your 2nd explorer that is better and improved is a great upgrade but you should not expect the original bounty in full I think the dev offering you over 1200 USD in MTNC decent.

I think the same, I think the work of snodo is important, doing the explorer, but that's why I told him messages before he did this, that is the development team, who should have told him the amount of reward that would be given, that no one from the start of the project to do a job was going to ask what I wanted, the development team said, and if you agreed to do the job if you did not agree then no. now that the price will increase much more, it seems more than just his reward

but you agreed with her, you should not have done the work, then cry in the thread arguing injustice. Dev had said before the end of the first airdrop would not give anyone 50000 masternodecoin, except those who were missing to do so

what you mention was past time was at the beginning, and the rewards were high because as I said before who believes from the beginning in a project is rewarded more than the one that comes last

injustice would be that someone who arrives in these times get the same or more than the users that we are with masternodecoin from its beginnings
snodo

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:57:03 AM

what you mention was past time was at the beginning, and the rewards were high because as I said before who believes from the beginning in a project is rewarded more than the one that comes last

injustice would be that someone who arrives in these times get the same or more than the users that we are with masternodecoin from its beginnings

Totally agree!
But I did not come last. I am following this coin since early august.
The sad situation: As I started following this project I was forum newbie so I had no chance to enter airdrop - otherwise I would have done of course.

PS. GIVE SOMEONE 50k MTNC FOR THE WORKING EXPLORER ALREADY PLZ! Grin
I totally agree with this idea, the effort must be well rewarded, and believing in the future of masternodecoin
@teosanru you were one of thoe who told a few pages before that 50k for the working block explorer would be a fair deal - why do you argue the other way round now?

Other work:
My compile guides were published mid september. (Started early sept, took me some time to get them fully working.)
I always answered questions in thread and on slack.

The explorer itself:
When dev asked for explorer I started working on in instead of talking about a bounty. I finished the work and BAM price got another boost. Now I am punished for a high price - that's ridiculous.

My intention
As I already mentioned I don't want to have those dollars - I just need 50000 MTNC to run a masternode. I am a software developer and want to gain experience with running a masternode.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:30:39 PM

Totally agree!
But I did not come last. I am following this coin since early august.
The sad situation: As I started following this project I was forum newbie so I had no chance to enter airdrop - otherwise I would have done of course.

PS. GIVE SOMEONE 50k MTNC FOR THE WORKING EXPLORER ALREADY PLZ! Grin
I totally agree with this idea, the effort must be well rewarded, and believing in the future of masternodecoin
@teosanru you were one of thoe who told a few pages before that 50k for the working block explorer would be a fair deal - why do you argue the other way round now?

Other work:
My compile guides were published mid september. (Started early sept, took me some time to get them fully working.)
I always answered questions in thread and on slack.

The explorer itself:
When dev asked for explorer I started working on in instead of talking about a bounty. I finished the work and BAM price got another boost. Now I am punished for a high price - that's ridiculous.

My intention
As I already mentioned I don't want to have those dollars - I just need 50000 MTNC to run a masternode. I am a software developer and want to gain experience with running a masternode.

no, my answer was, if you want the quote, you could not attach a reward amount to yourself that the team had to decide if developers chose to give 50000 coins that was the team's decision. that it was only fair that you should get a reward for your work, but I never said an amount

and I think that their work deserves reward, that I do not know but the amount they decide, in previous lines someone also asked 50,000 coins for a masternodes and the answer and we knew those who were from the beginning, was a no.

someone sent me MP so that I would send him 50000 coins.

I think that if you really are a fan of the currency, you should not complain about the work you do. if it's annoying or tired do not do it, you remind me of a guy, who was from the beginning and made a video.

now I never said that you deserve 50000 coins, because I'm not from Dev to decide that, I can not say that deserves less, but if you did a job knowing the amount that would give you no right to complain, and even if you did without requesting it then you can claim less, now that you are annoyed because you say that you have helped in this thread, that is part of your activity as a follower of the currency, independently that was left to your free will when you do, and how much you stop doing, an airdrop rule that should show activity in this thread or in some way help with the growth of the currency
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 318 »
  Print  

Jump to: