Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 82840 times)
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:37:26 AM

Your bounty stakes will be calculated at the end of the bounty. (Spreadsheet will be updated at the end)

Keep working, very soon we will be releasing good news regarding to the bounty.

what if we wont complete the 50post that was required to get a bounty. the maximum post per week is only 20post. how's that? And also please update my rank I'm already sr.member since last week. thanks and God bless
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:49:00 AM

Your bounty stakes will be calculated at the end of the bounty. (Spreadsheet will be updated at the end)

what if we wont complete the 50post that was required to get a bounty. the maximum post per week is only 20post. how's that? And also please update my rank I'm already sr.member since last week. thanks and God bless

I advise everyone to write posts with a margin to accurately receive the bounty award. As for max 20 posts a week, from you do not expect a large number of posts, they expect quality and interesting posts. That's why no need to write more than 20 posts in a week Wink
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:04:58 PM

I advise everyone to write posts with a margin to accurately receive the bounty award. As for max 20 posts a week, from you do not expect a large number of posts, they expect quality and interesting posts. That's why no need to write more than 20 posts in a week Wink

Is there a good bounty? There is interesting project.. I want to join... but...
How they will count your post in the end? If they need not max 20 post per week... than.. how? Post must checked every weeks?  Huh
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:41:50 PM

ive inboxed to switch payment address is this ok??
enjoy promoting this project, very bright future Smiley
Taner

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:47:50 PM

How they will count your post in the end? If they need not max 20 post per week... than.. how? Post must checked every weeks?  Huh

I think its a good bounty as many respected members take part in it. You really don't need to write more than 20 posts per week, but you need to write at least 50 posts before October 5 th until the end of the Bounty campaign. In the beginning they counted posts and comment on them. But now they announced that all posts will be counted at the end. Smiley
tu_kang

Activity: 423
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:54:00 PM

I am interested in this project. Im joined blog bounty
Good luck dev  Smiley
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:10:05 PM

Good information, we know more about the purpose of this great project. Join the award!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:47:53 PM

I think its a good bounty as many respected members take part in it. You really don't need to write more than 20 posts per week, but you need to write at least 50 posts before October 5 th until the end of the Bounty campaign. In the beginning they counted posts and comment on them. But now they announced that all posts will be counted at the end. Smiley

The idea of the project is very popular and promising, it really is the product that will be released to the masses in 2018-20 and will be used everywhere! In the near future I plan to write an article about the company so that as many people as possible know about it!
rchstr

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:23:21 PM

Im just worried because the ICO might finished in a week or 2. that's why Im asking if they will still reconsider members of the bounty if they dont complete the 50post.
SmartIphone (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:27:13 PM

Its very simple if you cant make 50 quality posts for 2 months then you wont get the reward.
Rules are very simple.
The year has months and the months have weeks, so we started the campaign at 1 August 00:00 (forum time - UTC) and the weeks are counted from this date.
Upgraded user ranks will be updated shortly.

If ICO finishes earlier then I will announce here a fairly strategy to distribute the rewards.
malibubaby

Merit: 107

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:48:38 PM

Its very simple if you cant make 50 quality posts for 2 months then you wont get the reward.
Rules are very simple.
The year has months and the months have weeks, so we started the campaign at 1 August 00:00 (forum time - UTC) and the weeks are counted from this date.

If ICO finishes earlier then I will announce here a fairly strategy to distribute the rewards.

Hi sir, I joined signature campaign. What if I post only in local and made 50+ post. Is that valid? Thank you
bit-freedom

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:32:44 AM

Hi Bounty Manager, please be informed that my rank is "Member" now. 
rizkyrz

Activity: 560

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:48:55 AM

Thank you for this information . i'm participated for blog & media bounty.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
zeezsquad

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:54:20 AM

hi sir ,i joined  your signature campaign now,
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:29:11 AM

good luck for the token sale
Taner

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:57:05 AM

Rules are very simple.

In my opinion, everything is clear for everybody. Well, looking forward to ANN of the Centra Wink It seems it was announced that it will be a few days...
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:48:19 PM

I am really excited about this and randomly found it while in another slack room. So I will want to order cards when they are ready. I joined twitter and fb and will look to join the ICO as well and invest. I am going to do a video and blog review also.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:56:25 PM

Centra raised 13 mln already )  Good succes )
Waiting for new ANN thread  Smiley
And for our Centra-Cards  Tongue
Taner

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:41:40 PM

I learned that withdrawing money from the ATM if you use the Centra card will not cost you anything. The fee is zero percent! I was pleasantly surprised. You can buy more than a hundred thousand of goods in any part of the world where there is Visa and MasterCard. Its very comfortably.
jfgoncalves23

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:01:29 PM

EXPERIENCED IN TRANSLATIONS, VARIOUS TRANSLATIONS OF WHITE PAPER, IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO RESERVE THE TRANSLATION FOR PORTUGUESE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: